Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

Todd, St Louis, MO. 

iphone 11. Prob majority in a non-heated garage into a net. Some outdoors depending on weather cooperating. I think I can find heated bays here. 

Driver: Taylormade JetSpeed 10.5*

3 wood: Adams Speedline Fast12 15*

Irons: Mizuno MX-17 3-PW

Wedges: Mizuno MP R Series 52, Mizuno MP Series 56, Cobra Tour Trusty 60

Putter: Odyssey Works Versa 7

Ball: NXT Tour S or Srixon Q Star

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

• Matt / St. Louis
  • iPhone 8
  • Outdoors 
  • I hit at range and at home so no net at range and a net at home 

Very excited to dial in my distances! Can't wait to get started.  

Edited by Nj2StL

Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Hazrdus Yellow X 

Epic Flash 3W w/ Tensei Blue

Apex '19 3 Hybrid

Apex Pro irons w/ TT Tour Elevate Steel

Vokey 51, 55

PM Grind 60

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

• Dustin Holmen, WI
  • iPhoneXS
  • Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes

Full Time Dad to 4

The Grint: TheMangusus

• Jacob, Baton Rouge, LA
  • iPhone 12 Pro
  • I will be testing primarily in the shop at my house hitting into a net. I will also test in my backyard hitting into a net and at the driving range
  • I will be able to test with and without a net
On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

Raymond Donato/Houston, TX

iphone 12 pro

Outdoor

Net and no net

Edited by RandyDandy618

Joe S.

Beaufort, SC

Will Test Indoors, Outdoors, Night, Day, Nets and No Net, full spectrum of testing! Will utilize an iPhone 11 and an iPad Pro. Will film and confirm all testing with well written notes and data points. 

thank you for the opportunity!

- Big Guy Bad Golf (Joe)

Joe S.

Beaufort, SC

Will Test Indoors, Outdoors, Night, Day, Nets and No Net, full spectrum of testing! Will utilize an iPhone 11 and an iPad Pro. Will film and confirm all testing with well written notes and data points. 

- Big Guy Bad Golf (Joe)

Joe S.

Beaufort, SC

- Big Guy Bad Golf (Joe)

Joe S.

Beaufort, SC

- Big Guy Bad Golf (Joe)

Joe S.

Beaufort, SC

- Big Guy Bad Golf (Joe)

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic