Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

My name is Kelly Shanahan. I’m from Coral Springs, FL. I am a 16 year old tournament golfer. 2020 Ft Lauderdale Sun Sentinel player of the year and Florida Girls 2A High School champion. Scratch handicap.

Outdoors with or without a net. Whatever you need me to do.  I have an iPhone I will be using.

I’d like to put my name in to be a tester .

Thanks

Edited by Kelly Shanahan
Added info

Steve - Buffalo NY

iPad Pro 4

Indoors/Golf Dome

No Net

Would be amazing to have one of these to incorporate the ratios + numbers into the Math 7 curriculum for my students!

Steve, Provo, Utah 

iPhone X 14.2

indoor: Utah snow brrrr- 

outdoor as well: want to test accuracy of distance etc due to elevation changes from mountain courses to lower courses. 

Depending on where I am, indoors or outdoors , yes and no on net, though I’d like to use net out doors and then take the net away and use my bushnell to measure potential differences to see how accurate it is and if there’s any difference between net and no 

Ping I-25 driver , Callaway XR Pro 3 wood with a Fujikura speeder evolution II FW 765 stiff shaft, Callaway Apex Pro ‘14’s (3-A.W.)W/ KBS TOUR-V stiff, Callaway Forged wedges w/TTDG tour issue s200 stiff shafts and a 35” ping sigma putter. Oops, posted this on the info page just before here, oh well. 

Good morning everyone,

My name is Tyler Joseph 

I intend to test the at Pinehurst Golf Resort in Pinehurst, NC.

I would be using either an IPhone 11 Pro or an IPad Pro.

I would be testing outdoors on the range or course and not be using a net.

In so exciting for the opportunity.  Thanks for the opportunity.

very respectfully,

Tyler Joseph

1DDBED64-8EDE-45FF-B24F-FF1E1A518430.jpeg

7E7A4014-963B-4D4F-BC29-5D0B2DFF9674.jpeg

Darrell/Moraga, CA

Iphone X

Indoor and Outdoor

Outdoor range, outdoor net and indoor net

Callaway Rogue, 10.5; Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6

Taylor Made R580 3W

Callaway XR 22 degree hybrid

Callaway XR Pro, 5-AW

Taylor Made ATV 54, 58

Taylor Made Tour 61

Odyssey Toulon Design Las Vegas 33.5

Pro V1

Shelby Manning 

Yoakum County Asst. Golf Professional 

Denver City, Texas

will be used with an iphone 11pro, outdoors on the driving range, will also use for fittings.  

Ex college baseball player, we had a rapsodo machine for baseball and looked at things like spin axis, rpms and overlays. Would love to use it for golf.

First Name/City:  Jonathan / Dublin, GA.

What IOS Device Will You be Using:  IPAD Pro Gen 3

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors:  I will test both outdoors and indoors.

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No:  I will be testing both with using a net and without.

Driver: Titleist TS2, Accra FX 2.0 250 M3.
3W: Taylormade Sim Max, Accra FX 2.0 200 M3.
3H: Taylormade Sim, Stock Stiff.
3/4-PW: Miura CB57, TT DG S300 Stiff.
50*, 55*, 60*:  Titleist Vokey SM6/8/4 (respectively), DG Spinner.
Putter: P&SI-EGOS  (considering L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1).
Ball: TM TP5 Pix OR Pro V1x OR Vice Pro Soft OR Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Bag: MNML.
Cart: Old Used ClickGear something or other.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

My name is Josh and I live in MN!

this is a gadget I have had my eyes on for some time now. But have yet to pull the trigger as I have found very few reviews or video reviews on the indoor aspect. Due to living in a state that has such changing seasons and is snow and cold a good chunk of the year. The usage indoors is a big aspect for me and improving my golf game. 

the devices I plan on using with this is my iPhone 11 Pro & IPad Pro. I will be doing most of my testing as of now indoors into a net, as well as in a driving range dome which I would think would act enough as an outdoor range due to having ball flight. Once the weather warms up I will also then be using it outside at the range at my course. 

fingers crossed I am one of the lucky few to test one of these out!

thanks,

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

-Tom/Bloomington,IL

-Iphone 11 max.

-I will be testing primarily indoors!

-I will be setting up a net. I recently started long drive practice in my garage and would love to be a tester! Currently, I have a swing speed of 147MPH (Swing SpeedRadar) but I do not know how accurate. This would be an awesome opportunity and really cool to test it out. It would help tremendously! 

Thank you!

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic