Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

My Name is Kyle Chambers and I’m from Queensbury, New York. I’ve been looking to try out the MLM for a while as I used to play baseball and we used a Rapsodo to track pitches. The technology really helped excel our game. I would use my IPhone with the device and I can test Indoor into a net, outdoor at a range (The Top Golf simulators that they have may offer a valuable comparison), and finally outdoor into a net. I think this would be an awesome opportunity. Please consider choosing me for this test. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

I would love testing  the highly rated Rapsodo. I’m a 10 handicap, year around golf in Phoenix area. Have monthly range pass and hit balls 4-6 times per week, also member in Top Speed Golf. Thanks for an opportunity to be selected.

Bruce/Dallas

Would look forward to test Rapsodo with several iPhone models (XI to 12) and new iPad and compare to results achieved with much more expensive ball tracking systems.

I have a full indoor simulator setup complete with artificial turf, impact screen, and high-speed computer that was built to support multiple ball tracking devices and software with approx 10 feet from tee to screen and another 8IMG_1414.jpg.aa22b3258be776844d0914244b7d0c3b.jpgIMG_1413.jpg.a6b25d54cfc2b70d7c25d06cda933655.jpg ft behind tee.  Currently I have Trackman 4 and Foresight GCQuad and all the software included with both.  I plan to do side-by-side comparison with both of these and also take them outdoors to range at the country club I belong to and do further testing/comparison there.   

Edited by BeuceAllMighty

Golf is my job!

Ken: Chicago,IL 

IPhone XS 

I’ll be testing outdoors with no net because the condo can’t contain my big bombs. Ok who am I kidding? I’m 6’4” and can barely fit in my condo, or even my King bed. My feet still hang off. 

I’m an average golfer for the average golfer. I know golf terms cause I watch a lot of golf, but I still miss 5 foot birdie and par putts - or chunk a chip shot after a great drive, then 3-putt for a double bogey sometimes.

But I have my numbers dialed in so I can test this monitor pretty accurately. Remember I know enough to be dangerous, but still not good. I can shoot a 48 on the front and a 42 on the back. I’m an average schizophrenic golfer who loves the heck out of this great game! Let me bring my passion to test this product. And I’m also from Chicago and grew up Italian - so no BS here. I’m a harsh critic that tells it like it is - good or bad. Let’s do this! 

DJ, Sacramento, CA

iPhone 12 mini

Outdoors with no net

Driver: :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 9º (Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60S)

3 Wood:callaway-small: Mavrik 15° (Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70S)

Hybrid: :callaway-small:Mavrik Pro 3 Hybrid 20° (KBS Tour Prototype 80 S)

Irons 4-PW:titelist-small: T200 (True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Black S300)

Wedges:mizuno-small: T20 50/7 Satin (bent to 48/5); T20 54/14 Blue Ion (True Temper Tour Issue S400) 

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 Eye2 60/8 (PING Z-Z-115 by Nippon)

Putter:odyssey-small: Toulon Design Stroke Lab Las Vegas with H7 neck

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1, :srixon-small: Z-Star

Adam El Dorado, Ar

I intend on using it on my home course driving range, plus in our indoor simulator. Outside will be no net used, and indoor will be compared side by side to the track man on the simulator. I operate an I Phone 10 and will most likely also use my MacBook Pro

John Hinson/ Salisbury NC

I am an Assistant Golf Professional highly interested in this product. I’ve heard nothing but good things. Would be using it during lessons with some of my members as well as local college golfers. Both on the range and on the course. Comparing against trackman and flight scope. Would be using on my personal iPhone XR. 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic