Ipad pro

Primarily outdoors at my clubs range and on course

Net set up in garage

5years playing(36)

6.0 handicap

SIM 10.5 driver,3 wood and hybrid

MP-20 irons, Vokey 52,56,60

Doug, Parts Unknown

Samsung S-Darnit!!!   You iPhone folks always get the goodies!!!   

Good luck everyone!!!  Back to tweaking my Optishot  

:ping-small:        G400 Max, PX Evenflow Blue 6.0s, until the adapter comes loose again in 5 swings. 😥

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, Project X PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg PXV R. Aldila RIP 70 R; King Utility 4i, UST Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap S 

:wilson_staff_small: C300 cast irons 5-PW. Fujikura graphite R 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

I have an iPhone XS. I would be testing it at my outdoor range at home with a 10x7 Foot Net. Hitting real golf balls with no height or distance restrictions. Also would use it at the outdoor driving range at my golf course.  I am an 8.0 index. Play with Titleist AP1’s and TSi Driver & 3W

Howard / Hopkinton Mass

Bob Canton GA

iPhone 8

Outdoor No Net

WITB - A Cobra Speedback Driver, Cobra fairway 3 wood, Infinity 7 wood, two Golfworks 20* and 23* Iron hybrids, Bridgestone Irons from 6i through PW, e  Infinity wedges, and a Heavy Putter. All but the putter have various UST/Mamiya shafts. I assembled all the clubs and shafts myself as a Custom Club Builder.

Tim  Holland, Michigan

iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 14.2

indoors @ local xgolf below 50F (net yes?)

outdoors above 50F (no net)

this would be a great tool to help determine which of the 6 sets of clubs I’ve recently acquired perform best.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

First name: Eliseo 

City: Markle, Indiana

IOS device: iPhone 8

Testing indoors or outdoors: I will test indoors and outdoors

Will you be using a net yes or no: Yes I will indoors but I won't when I use it outdoors

On 12/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

Scott, from Scottsdale AZ

iPhone 10

testing outdoors

no net

Here's to responsibility, as long as it's fun!

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic