Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Marc, Palm City, FL

iPhone XR

Testing outdoors

No net

Cobra F9 Driver

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 

Ping Rapture Hybrid 

Titleist CB 2018 P-4 iron

Titleist Vokey (52-56-60) 

TaylorMade Spider Putter 1st edition

Ross / Grand Rapids

iPhone 10

I will be testing primarily outdoors, but can accommodate indoors as well. I have a net I currently use in my back yard for contact practice and I use birdieballs for flight path practice. I recently tried the shot vision app and was very disappointed with its inaccuracies, however excited at the possibility of launch monitor apps on our phones. 

-its a joke-

Would love to test the launch monitor! I will have plenty of time for both inside and outside work this winter and can even  simultaneously compare indoors with the Trackman results on the unit I will use once each week. Thanks for the opportunity. -

Jim/Moline, IL

Apple phone and iPad - iOS

Test both indoors into net and outdoors on range

George/ Magnolia, TX

iPhone 8

I would use this outdoors, Hey its pretty warm in Houston year round

Probably no Net, I would use on a real grass range

:callaway-small:    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 deg driver w/Tensei Blue 65 Stiff shaft 

default_titelist-small.jpg   Titleist TS 2 16.5 Fairway Wood w/ Tensei Blue 65 stiff shaft

default_titelist-small.jpg   Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid 19 degree w/ Tensei Blue 80 Hy stiff shaft

default_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg   Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro irons with Dynamic gold 105 stiff shafts

default_cleveland-small.jpg Cleveland 53 degree "Diadic" Raw Wedge

default_titelist-small.jpg     Titleist Vokey SM7 58 degree SW

default_titelist-small.jpg     Scotty Cameron 2018 Squareback 1.5 putter with S/S GTR 1.0 grip

918457628_PrecisionPro.png       Precision Pro NX7 range finder/  Bushnell Ion2 watch

Rael Jensen, Boise, ID

iPhone X, IOS 14.2

Outdoors (300 yd driving range, BanBury Golf Club Member) with the opportunity to use a college indoor testing facility

No net. 
Current 8 handicap with 300+ yard drives.

Thank you for the opportunity. Really hoping to test this simulator for you guys. 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic