Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

It’s me again. You never choose me, but here goes. Maybe I got a shot when you do a ball marker test 😁

WITB:  TourEdge Exotics PRO 9.5 degree driver, Tour Edge Exotics PRO 3-wood 13.5 degree, Tour Edge  Exotics PRO Hybrid 16 degree, 2-pw Mizuno MP 20 HMP irons, Mizuno T7 sw 58 degree 12 degree bounce., Evenroll putter

• Patrick / Ann Arbor, MI
  • iPhone 11
  • Primarily Indoors but will also take outside 
  • Will be using a net
  • Lot’s of use - me plus 4 kids all into golf! 

Titleist 913D Driver, Taylor Made Fairways, RBZ irons, Cleveland Wedges and Yes! Putter 

Philip/Vernon, CT

iPhone XR

Primarily indoors because of the weather. 
I’ll be using a net at my club where they have an indoor simulator setup. It will be possible to compare these results to the about Golf simulator. 

looking forward to checking out the accuracy. 

Philip Richards 

• Titleist TS3 driver
  • Titleist 917 FWs
  • Titleist 818 hybrids
  • Mizuno MC-18 SC irons
  • Titleist SM8 wedges
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab putter
  • Bridgestone Tour-B RX

On 12/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

Anthony / Garden Grove, CA

IPad Pro & IPhone 12 Pro

Outdoors

No Net

I have been waiting for this for months! My wife and I would both love to test this!! We play 1-2 times a week throughout the winter and would be excited to provide insights for MGS:

-Christian & Victoria - Santa Monica

-2 iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Pro

-Testing outdoors on range and on course. 
-No Net

Edited by Christian.D

Chris Cunert

Cuyahoga Falls,Oh 

IPhone X 

would be testing inside and outside 

Just an 8-10 handicapper average Joe who loves playing, practicing, tinkering with equipment to better my game.  

Good Luck to Everyone!

I absolutely love mine and the way I can get detailed data for each club while seeing the shot shape. Also, I can see my actual distances/averages for each club (instead of picking the best/longest shot that I only hit once and saying that is my distance for “X”club like many people I’ve seen.)  I’ve noticed the distances are not always in line with the marked distances on the range, so it’s nice to get accurate data.  

There are a few changes that would be nice, but nothing major. 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

• US Resident
  • Christian/Atlanta
  • iPhone 11
  • Primarily Outdoors
  • Have a net and plenty of room in the backyard
  • Looking forward to the opportunity, 19 handicap, fourth year playing, would love to test extensively. 

Kris - Fitchburg, MA

iPhone XS Max

If chosen, I'll test this device outdoors (depending on the weather as it’s currently snowing) both with and without a net.  I will also use it indoors at a local indoor golf facility that uses Trackman to get an actual measure of accuracy against TM.  Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all.  

C048DF4E-4054-4AC1-BCCB-2D7ED1BBB3EA.jpeg

Edited by Kris_H

• Mike -Macungie, PA
  • iPhone 12
  • can do both
  • yes

Scotty Cameron Phantom 6.5

JPX 900 4-P

Callaway Rogue Subzero Hzrds Yellow Driver

Callaway Rogue Subzero Hzrds Yellow 3 wood

Taylormade GAPR LO 3 

Callaway Jaws 60*

Vokey SM5 56*

Dale / Ponte Vedra Beach

Iphone X

Outdoors

No

:taylormade-small: TM SIM Max 9*- HZRDUS, Small Batch Smoke Green 70 Stiff PVD

:taylormade-small: TM SIM Titanium 3W - HZRDUS, Smoke Green 70 Stiff

:taylormade-small: TM SIM Titanium 5W - Diamana LTD 75 Stiff

:srixon-small: A-4iron ZX7 - Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:taylormade-small: 4 GAPR - Ozik stiff

:Miura: 55* K-Grind Miura

:scotty-cameron-1: Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura X5 

:titelist-small: Titleist Left Dash Prov1X 

Casey / Augusta, Georgia 

IPhone 8

Flexible. Would prefer outdoor testing (dedicated member at a local driving range facility - also recently purchased SuperSpeed Golf training sticks), but able to set up my Rukket Sports hitting net in my backyard with appropriate space 

"The greatest pleasure is obtained in improving" - Ben Hogan

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic