Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

Tommy in Dallas here.

Would use at an outdoor range nearby (no net) with iPhone 11 Pro.

Cool opportunity, thanks!

:cobra-small: F8+, Graphite Design MAD Pro 65g S

:mizuno-small: ST190 3W, Atmos Tour Spec Black 7S

:ping-small: Crossover 3i

:ping-small: i210 4i-PW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 52° and 56°

:edel-golf-1: DVR grind 60°

:cameron-small: Newport 2 Notchback

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Jason/ Culpeper, VA

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Primarily outdoor use

No net use

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Driver: Taylor Made M5 10.5*

Ping Golf Equipment Putter Golf Clubs PNG, Clipart, Black And ... Driver: G30 9*

image.png.00df737d38f4f9fd37b11b50e8e4142f.pngDriver: ST190 9.5*

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Irons: Taylor Made Tour Performance MC

image.jpeg.7e7087a1a1f633b912c1a5d9413d09de.jpegIrons: Proto Rose

Ladies Golf Balls - Titleist Golf Logo Clipart (#110861) - PinClipartWedges: SM7 52.08; SM6 60.04

Cleveland Golf Png & Free Cleveland Golf.png Transparent Images ...Wedges: 488

image.png.9b4869d39e352c525c17ea18121eeaa1.pngPutter: Studio Stock 28

image.png.f67aa2910065315c0a3ef51fda8a1b46.pngPutter: Maltby; Moment XI Tour

Paolo , 45, Miami FL

IPHONE Se,  ipad air 

Both outdoor (grass or Synthetic), and Indoor. depends on your needs - outdoor you can match distance measurements with laser-targets

Indoor: cage or portable net ( wide enough for sufficient ball flight > 10ft up even with wedges)

About me International, single digit, competitive golf lover

passionate for equipment, fitting (precision)

midAm tournaments active player, single and team events

Swiss Interclub B3 Champion(2020)

——

‼️Beta user tester of Swing by Swing app (now Uswing.com) since Blackberry times!!!  Mapped dozens of courses. RELIABLE!!!!

——  

would love to contribute as I’ve been looking at and trying several dopler launch monitors. My golf teacher is TM certified and learned a lot - but can’t take lessons so often!  
MLM COULD BE a revolution in the launch monitor world!   an answer for many passionate golfers ( as their pitching device helps even your local HIgh School baselball team to improve!) 

🤞☘️  Count on me!

Paolik - YourGP.golf 

🇨🇭🏌🏻🇮🇹🥌🇪🇺

Brian, West Chester, Ohio

IPhone 10max

I plan to use the launch monitor indoors with a net when I am not able to head outdoors once the ground freezes.  

I have an old Zelocity launch monitor and a friend who has a SkyTrack I am planning to compare against.   How much better is it than my old unit and how does it compare to a more expensive one. 

Good luck to everyone!

Daniel, Woodstock GA

iPhone 8

Have an indoor set up with net, have an outdoor area with net, my range uses real balls (no limited distance balls)

2016 Taylormade M2

Adams Speedline Super S VST 3 wood

King Utility 19 degree

Black King Forged Tec 4-G

Vokey SM6 56, 60

Taylormade Tour Spider Black Flat Cat Solution Grip

Bridgestone Tour B X 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

Chris/ West Chester, PA

Ipad Pro 4

Outdoors

No net

Kathy, Hillsboro Oregon

IPad pro 12.9

Setting up an indoor range with a net and just ordered a Skytrack- so the comparison would be great! Actively taking lessons at an outdoor range, so could compare against Trackman in that environment and also go to the driving range on my own, rain, shine, dark, just working on skill building.  

Would offer an insight from someone who is learning the game, I've only been playing about 4 months and the Garmin gives me a low to mid thirties handicap.  Plan to be in the 90's by next season!

Cheers all!

Edited by Kathy W
Update

• Sean/ Baltimore, MD
  • iPhone 11
  • Primarily Indoors until spring
  • When inside

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic