Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Dan M.
Cary, IL (Suburb of Chicago)

I will be using the iPhone 11 Pro.

I have the ability to test in all three conditions as I have a net set up in the garage where I currently use a Skytrak. Which also gives me experience with launch monitors and something to compare it too as well. At home, I would primarily test indoors in that setup, however I do have the ability to set the net up outdoors as well although it is not preferable. Testing at an actual range is also no problem.

Would love the opportunity.

Thanks.

What is it with golf gadgets and apps that seem to be developed solely for iOS devices?  Having been outside of the golf universe for 15+ years, I guess I am out of the loop.  Many of us (over 50% of mobile phone users in the US, more than that worldwide) have moved on from the Apple Empire.   Do I need to trade in my Samsung for an iPhone in order to hang out with the cool kids? 😉

Semper ubi, sub ubi.

I’m taking delivery of a Mevo+ this week that I ordered in September.

it would be interesting to do a head to head comparison as I had also considered the Rapsodo MLM.

I’ll be hitting exclusively at the range, so that might introduce some variability in ball quality but still probably doable.

Thanks for considering me.

Edited by Gauntlet

Zack Overacker(Baldwin, Ga)

I would use an iPhone 11

i would use it 75% outside and 25% inside. I would bring it to the range, outside my house into a net, and inside my garage into a net if chosen.

Driver: Razr Fit 9.5* with AD DI 7

Fairway: X-Hot Pro 17* with Blueboard 83

iron: J36 combo set with KBS Tours

Wedges: Scratch 50* & 56*
Putter: Ghost Spider

Tom Harrison Troutdale Oregon

Just building an indoor area golf simulator project. 20 feet in length and will be hitting into a brand new golf screen. Testing mainly indoors but will use at nearby driving range if weather allows.

I have an 8s iPhone and an iPad 14.2

Would love to use the Rapsodo as my golf simulator!

Mark, Goodyear AZ

iPhone 11

outdoors and indoors

wit net and without

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

James

dallas tx

ios 10 xs 

outside on double ended range.

Golf pro that loves new technology and innovation in the golfing space.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic