Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Best Bags for Pushcarts

"Mr. 72"

Best Bag for a Pushcart

I recently acquired a Rovic rv1s to go with an Alphard V2.  I have a Sun Mountain SCB that was made for my Speedcart, but it doesn't pair as well as I'd like with the Rovic.

Any suggestions on bags that work great specifically for a Rovic?

Edited by "Mr. 72"

AKA Dark Horse

State of my game:  "Breaking 85" is the new "Breaking 80".

• "Mr. 72" changed the title to Best Bags for Pushcarts
9 hours ago, "Mr. 72" said:

Best Bag for a Pushcart

I recently acquired a Rovic rv1s to go with an Alphard V2.  I have a Sun Mountain SCB that was made for my Speedcart, but it doesn't pair as well as I'd like with the Rovic.

Any suggestions on bags that work great specifically for a Rovic?

The Rovic rv1s seems to be made for a stand bag by the design. On the website it states compatible with most stand bags. Have you found your current bag is too big for it? If so as you know sun mountain makes great stand bags. Figure you couldn’t go wrong with a sun mountain 4.5 14 way bag. 

‘What type of top are you looking for? What kind of pockets are you looking for? 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

9 hours ago, LeftyMatt89 said:

The Rovic rv1s seems to be made for a stand bag by the design. On the website it states compatible with most stand bags. Have you found your current bag is too big for it? If so as you know sun mountain makes great stand bags. Figure you couldn’t go wrong with a sun mountain 4.5 14 way bag. 

‘What type of top are you looking for? What kind of pockets are you looking for? 

I have a SM SCB as mentioned.  I also have a SM C150 that I was looking to replace AND a Ping Hoofer.  C150 for when I ride, SCB for push and Hoofer when I carry, but really for vaca golf with a caddy.

Clicgear also states standbags for their bigger "flagship" cart. The hoofer would obviously work, but not enough storage, and I'd still have the handle issue.  I put the C150 on the cart and it pretty much dominates the cart with it's size.

I got the Rovic for three reasons: swivel front wheel for Alphard V2, MGS "Most Wanted" cart AND I got it for "free" through work using points.

Unfortunately, I think the handle is a design flaw on the Rovic. I can lower the handle to solve the problem, but then it's not at the optimal pushing height.  HOWEVER, I'll have the ewheels, so how much pushing will I be doing any way....

I prefer a bag with 14/15 individual slots with plenty of storage, large cooler pocket, dedicated range finder pocket.  The SCB doesn't have a laser pocket, so I use the valuables pocket.  No biggy - valuables go in my valuables pouch.

I really don't want to put a STANDbag on PUSHcart even if it's just for the principle of it!  🙂

I'll probably get a new C130 anyway and try that out.  I want one for riding anyway.  I COULD use my current SCB, but I want more storage.

I was just hoping someone had a perfect setup that they could share - not too big, not too small.

AKA Dark Horse

i don’t have a rovic...i’ve got it’s big brother the clicgear 8.0. here’s a picture of my new ogio convoy cart bag loaded up. fits great and it’s rock solid 

6197150A-1264-4F0F-AADD-1D37C6CBBBB3.jpeg

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Looks good, Chip!

I did buy a 2020 SM C130 at Dick's tonight.  I was returning a Bushnell Pro XE that I bought yesterday.... might start a new thread about that laser.

The C150 was $249 online, and Dick's had one in the store. I wanted the black, grey and white one, and fortunately that's the one they had.  Even better it was marked down to $199.  I ended up getting another $20 off at the register.

It looks good on my charcoal Rovic.  I have to flip the clubs, putting the woods on top otherwise the irons would bang into their graphite shafts.  Plus, woods on the bottom would crowd the storage compartment on the cart.  ...I'm able to put the cart handle in the most upright position without any issues.  

Still not sure if this will be the bag I use for the Rovic.  

Sidenote: I found out that my umbrella handle doesn't fit into the cart's holder.... great. 

Edited by "Mr. 72"

AKA Dark Horse

8 minutes ago, "Mr. 72" said:

Looks good, Chip!

I did buy a 2020 SM C130 at Dick's tonight.  I was returning a Bushnell Pro XE that I bought yesterday.... might start a new thread about that laser.

The C150 was $250 online, and Dick's had one in the store. I wanted the black, grey and white one, and fortunately that's the one they had.  Even better it was marked down to $200.  I ended up getting another $20 off at the register.

It looks good on my charcoal Rovic.  I have to flip the clubs, putting the woods on top otherwise the irons would bang into their graphite shafts.  Plus, woods on the bottom would crowd the storage compartment on the cart.  ...I'm able to put the cart handle in the most upright position without any issues.  

Still not sure if this will be the bag I use for the Rovic.  

Sidenote: I found out that my umbrella handle doesn't fit into the cart's holder.... great. 

that’s a good deal on a nice bag!

i mostly use the storage net for my phone, so i don’t worry about my driver and 3w blocking the net. 

i prefer to use the storage that’s already on my bag for balls, tees, my rangefinder, etc. 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

On 12/4/2020 at 7:52 PM, "Mr. 72" said:

Best Bag for a Pushcart

23 hours ago, LeftyMatt89 said:

9 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

that’s a good deal on a nice bag!

i mostly use the storage net for my phone, so i don’t worry about my driver and 3w blocking the net. 

i prefer to use the storage that’s already on my bag for balls, tees, my rangefinder, etc. 

The Rovic storage compartment has a cover that snaps shut.  I keep my phone in there as well, but I check it often for music selection (Yes, I'm one of THOSE guys.).  I also used the Bushnell GPS app, so I'm in and out of that compartment quite a bit.  My GPS use will wain, I'm sure, but I do like the shot distance feature.

The Rovic storage compartment is much bigger, so I'll probably keep my wallet (quicker access for cart girl) in it as well and possibly fey fob.  ...I'll figure it out

The real/bigger issue is the irons banging into the graphite shafts of the woods.

AKA Dark Horse

• 4 weeks later...

This post us most timely. I’m in the market for a new bag as well. I have a Clicgear 3.5+. I saw a YouTube video that McGolf Custom Clubs did featuring a Sun Mountain rep. She showed a bag called Sync that was specifically designed for pushcarts. It looks interesting and worth checking out.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

This post us most timely. I’m in the market for a new bag as well. I have a Clicgear 3.5+. I saw a YouTube video that McGolf Custom Clubs did featuring a Sun Mountain rep. She showed a bag called Sync that was specifically designed for pushcarts. It looks interesting and worth checking out.

The Sync doesn’t even fit a Sun Mountain cart very well. I had one on a SM and now have an MGI Navigator battery operated cart that it’s just OK on. Not sure what it’s supposed to “sync” with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 minutes ago, Pstmstr said:

The Sync doesn’t even fit a Sun Mountain cart very well. I had one on a SM and now have an MGI Navigator battery operated cart that it’s just OK on. Not sure what it’s supposed to “sync” with.

When the Sync first came out, the bottom of the bag had an indentation that matched the support of the SM MicroCart.  It locked the foot of the bag in place; no straps needed.  I may be wrong, but I think the Sync no longer has that feature.  I had the original Sync and the SM MicroCart, and it was a good combo.  I still have the cart, but the bag wore out quickly and I now put a W/S stand bag on the cart.  Works fine with no straps.  When just going to the range, the stand bag is nice.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The only way to be super sure it works is to put it on the push cart to see. Or at least if online check dimensions.  Have a SM Bag with a Sun Mountain push cart that does not fit, requires a few pull ups during round to get in better place - only slightly annoying.  

Driver - 2023 Callaway Paradym 9.0, 3 Wood -2022 Rogue ST Max, 3 Hybrid Mavrik, 2017 X-forged 4-PW, Wedges Callaway 50-56-60, Putter Odyssey Toulon Chicago     

I picked up a Bag Boy Quad XL a few years ago and used on older Sun Mountain C-130 bag. I was fortunate to be chosen this last year to test the Bag Boy Chiller bag. Works well with the cart, as it should, and locks in to place with a Bag Boy specific system. I think you main objective is to get bag and cart that work well together. As is mentioned above, some bags require a few in-round adjustments.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

My friend had a ClicGear and the Sync and fit wasn't perfect BUT it seems to have nailed the angle that club are presented while in the bag on the cart.  I've had similar experience with Ping Traverse bags.  But some standard Cart bags don't have the right angles for a bag sitting on a cart (on an angle) vs standing upright on a power cart.  I didn't realize this could be an issue, but it for sure was with an older BagBoy cart bag.

I've never really found any stand bags that work well on carts although my Jones classic stand bag strangely comes closer than most for me.

When I was a public player (20-30 rounds per year) I didn't notice the impacts very much, but when I became a member at a club (50-80) rounds per year, I started to better notice these details - for what it's worth

Also, the sunmountain speedcarts seem to take any bag quite well since they simply cradle on the cart - even stand bags seem OK enough on those carts - and they are decent carts - a bit big when folded etc, but super easy in practical use

Well, I got a Cobra Ultralite a couple years ago so when I got my caddytek pushcart I tried it out and was very surprised that it fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

23 hours ago, Titleist87 said:

I picked up a Bag Boy Quad XL a few years ago and used on older Sun Mountain C-130 bag. I was fortunate to be chosen this last year to test the Bag Boy Chiller bag. Works well with the cart, as it should, and locks in to place with a Bag Boy specific system. I think you main objective is to get bag and cart that work well together. As is mentioned above, some bags require a few in-round adjustments.

I am a fan of the Bag Boy system. Have the Nitron plus the new Revolver bag and love the lock in mechanism. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

• 1 month later...

I'm particular enough to use a different bag when I push, than when I ride, and yet another when I carry (rare)... However all are Ogio. Here's how it looks when I'm pushing the sticks around. 

IMG_4371.jpeg.77066f59e88b7995dbcc2de2119d9e9f.jpeg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4)

3w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

5w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

7w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

4i-GW: :mizuno-small: JPX921 Forged w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

54º: :vokey-small: SM9 D Grind w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5vB w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO 

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x  play #45

Ball mark: Kraken Golf - Revolver, Weight Plate, Turntable

Tracked and scored by :Arccos: 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:54 PM, Chip Strokes said:

i don’t have a rovic...i’ve got it’s big brother the clicgear 8.0. here’s a picture of my new ogio convoy cart bag loaded up. fits great and it’s rock solid 

6197150A-1264-4F0F-AADD-1D37C6CBBBB3.jpeg

Good looking set-up... but where are the big sticks?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

It's puzzling why none of the big name bag manufacturers (that I can find) makes a bag optimized for pushcarts. Cart bags with slanted tops won't work, and stand bags are typically too small and the legs can get in the way. The PING Traverse*** is the closest I can find that will work pretty well on a pushcart and a riding cart - but you still have to swap woods versus irons to avoid shaft damage and to keep bag pockets easily accessible. I'm swapping woods for irons and vice versa using my old Ogio cart bag, but it's not a good solution for a pushcart.

*** [Edit: Actually I find the PING Pioneer is far better than the Traverse, re: putter well]

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

3 minutes ago, Middler said:

It's puzzling why none of the big name bag manufacturers (that I can find) makes a bag optimized for pushcarts. 

I have a ClicGear bag that was made for my cart, but I don't think it sold well, as it's not offered any more. Sun Mountain does have the Sync, which is made for their carts.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

21 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Good looking set-up... but where are the big sticks?

who knows? i think i was just excited to see how the bag worked on the new cart and didn’t put them in. 

13 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

who knows? i think i was just excited to see how the bag worked on the new cart and didn’t put them in. 

Ahh... thought perhaps you were already revising the line-up to address the excessive distance thingy. 😉

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 2/25/2021 at 10:29 AM, Middler said:

It's puzzling why none of the big name bag manufacturers (that I can find) makes a bag optimized for pushcarts. Cart bags with slanted tops won't work, and stand bags are typically too small and the legs can get in the way.

I totally agree with this comment. Its like there's a whole push cart bag category that's neglected! The OGIO I use when walking was chosen after carefully shopping for a bag that fit the Clicgear well. Luckily stores often have a Clickgear setup near the bag section. 

IMG_1302.jpeg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4)

3w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

5w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

7w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

4i-GW: :mizuno-small: JPX921 Forged w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

54º: :vokey-small: SM9 D Grind w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5vB w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO 

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x  play #45

Ball mark: Kraken Golf - Revolver, Weight Plate, Turntable

Tracked and scored by :Arccos: 

• 2 months later...

The Sun Mountain Sync bag is made for push carts... It was reviewed on MGS, surprised nobody brought that one up.

:ping-small: G410 Plus Driver, Ping Tour 173-65 Regular

:ping-small: G410 5 wood, Ping Tour 173-65 Regular

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 3 Iron, Alta CB 70 Regular

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-LW Project X LZ 5.5

:scotty-small:   Phantom X 12

:titelist-small: Pro V1x Yellow

:Arccos:

?Got a great deal on this lightweight stand bag from Perfect Practice......fits my caddytek.

501A0CBD-52C1-4DA4-867F-93B5BBBAA2FA.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I’ve been in the market for a new bag as well. I have a Sun Mountain Speed Cart and an older Ping Hoofer bag. The bag is going to a new home which leaves me a chance to find a better combo for the Speed Cart. I’ve been considering the SM Metro Sunday Bag, since it doesn’t have a stand. Curious though if others have any good, lightweight bags for the Speed Cart.

UPDATE: I ended up getting the SM Metro Sunday Bag (no stand) and it works fantastically with the Speed Cart. Would recommend.

Edited by flat

d: TSi3 8°, Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI 60X

3w: TSi2 15°, HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.5

3h: TSi2 18°, Aldila Rogue Silver 85HY X

4-p: Mizuno MP20 MMC, NS Pro 1150GH Taper stiff

wedges: 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.08M: Vokey SM7, wedge flex

p: Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball

ball: ProV1

• 3 months later...

You need to find a "Staff Bag". But not a giant one. The staff bags get the pockets on the outside with the irons hanging correctly. I ended up finding a gently used one at a good price. They don't seem to be making these bags anymore. 

I have had a few different bags now and can chime in with some input.  My 1st 3 wheel cart was a ClicGear and recently I got a MotoCaddy trolley.   I've had a standard cart staff bag at first and then found one of the rare and discontinued ClicGear bags.  Just recently I changed to one of the MotoCaddy bags.

Standard Cart bag:  Very difficult to use, hard to get clubs in and out of the bag.  These bags were designed to ride upright in a riding cart.  No surprise here. 

The ClicGear bag was a huge improvement and made club selection and removal much much easier.   They really did design it for use and ease of use on a 3 wheel cart.   The club dividers are laid out in such a way that the heads are not laying on top of each other. The one thing I disliked about the ClicGear bag was that it wasn't very stiff, if that makes sense.  The bag itself would twist and lean when it was strapped into the cart for support.   Pockets were well thought out and the cooler was a nice size. 

MotoCaddy PRO bag.   I decided to get one of these and see if it would replace the ClicGear bag.  If I didn't like it better I would simply return it.  The PRO bag is really good for the Trolley.  It has a clip in feature that fits into slots on the trolley making it so you don't have to even have a strap on the bottom of the bag.  If you don't have a MotoCaddy cart, don't worry this feature does not have to be used and it will secure just fine.  This bag is equally as well thought out with the angle it sits in a 3 wheel cart.  Club dividers are staggered and laid out perfectly.  Pockets and accessibility are spot on too for the angles.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bag to anyone with a 3 wheel cart.   One slight miss I will mention on this bag is the cooler pocket.  While still large enough for 3 12 oz water bottles they missed a great opportunity for a larger cooler.  As you look at pictures of this bag the middle pocket is the cooler.  They should have made the bottom pocket the cooler which would have been much larger and made more sense.  I think they wanted to boast about storage room over a how big of cooler it could have had.  It does have an isolated outside accessible beverage pocket that is really handy and convenient.   There are very few pictures of this bag online other than the stock picture of the overall bag.  So if anyone wants additional pictures I'd be glad to take some and upload them. 

• 1 month later...