TESTERS WANTED! ×

No More ProV1's

fixyurdivot

40 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i bet a lot of people driving behind you think it means “Proverbs: 11”

edit: i’m not a religious person, nor am i trying to make this a religious post...but i looked it up and that’s a pretty badass chapter

Lol!! That’s what my Fiance said as well. I haven‘t looked it up.  But guess i will.  Maybe that’ll keep people from breaking in or cutting me off in traffic 😎

I do have a Team Titleist window sticker in the rear door-It’s an SUV-so hopefully that clears it up for anyone uncertain.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

46 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i bet a lot of people driving behind you think it means “Proverbs: 11”

edit: i’m not a religious person, nor am i trying to make this a religious post...but i looked it up and that’s a pretty badass chapter

Actually my first thought was Book 10 verse 1.   Which i have definitely have been both at different times.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 12/7/2020 at 11:03 AM, rbsiedsc said:

Snell MTB-X. All the way 

I second this ball choice. I was playing the ProV1 and TP5 but I've moved over to the Snell MTB-X. If I get in a pinch I'll buy the ProV1 or TP5 but my prefered ball is MTB-X. 

• Driver-:titelist-small: TSi 3 9*( Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 65)
  • 3W- :cobra-small:Cobra Speedzone (Oban Isawa Red 04 Stiff 75) 14*
  • 3H-:cobra-small: Speedzone (UST Recoil 480 ESX (F4)
  • 5-A-:mizuno-small: Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro (Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff) 22*-50*
  • 56*-:taylormade-small: MG3
  • 60*-:vokey-small: SM8
  • Putter-:taylormade-small: Spider GT 35"
  • Ball- ProV1X :titelist-small: or :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS
  • Range Finder- Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Shift With Slope Patriot Pack
  • Bags-:titelist-small: Camo Players 4 Plus Stand Bag or :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 in red, white, and blue
  • Spikes-:nike-small:,:footjoy-small:,:cobra-small:

Srixon z star for me. 

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

LOL Looks like I will be the only person that would dare say Callaway CSx.  I have played it for the past 6 months and have been really pleased.  Maybe should try the Bridgestone BX or BXS again.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Speed TD LS 9* / Ventus Blue 6X

Fairway: :callaway-small: Epic Speed 16.5* / Motore X F1 7X

Hybrid: :755178188_TourEdge: CBX 19* / Atmos Blue 7S

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 4i, JPX 921 Tour 5i-PW / Rifle 6.0

Wedges: :vokey-small: 51.11F RAW, 55.11D RAW, 59.07M RAW / Rifle 6.0

Putter: :tp-mills-1: GSS Dale Head Custom 34.5"

Ball: :titelist-small: 2021 ProV-1X

On 12/8/2020 at 5:27 PM, cjeffs12 said:

Most definitely, I’m really surprised more pros haven’t switched. I thought this current model might have got some, the reactive cover is really good. 

I would guess alot of guys havent had a chance or reason to try it due to the Prov1

Right Handed

Taylormade sim2 9 degree ventus black 7x ( velecore) 44.5

Callaway epic flash sz 5 wood 17 degree tensi AV blue X

Mizuno CLK 19 degree tensi av blue X

Callaway x forged 16 4-pw Project x 6.0 +.75

Vokey SM7 black 50/54/58 Project x 6.0 flighted +.5 length 

Scotty cameron newport 2.6 34 length

On 12/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, xBAGGS said:

LOL Looks like I will be the only person that would dare say Callaway CSx

I have yet to try these but have heard others say they hit a sweet spot in the compression scale and match up well with low/mid handicap player games.  I've just been waiting for Callaway to sweeten the pot a little and throw in a pair of these when you buy 3 dozen or more 🙂.

Phil Mickelson reveals the story behind those cool shades

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

6 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I have yet to try these but have heard others say they hit a sweet spot in the compression scale and match up well with low/mid handicap player games.  I've just been waiting for Callaway to sweeten the pot a little and throw in a pair of these when you buy 3 dozen or more 🙂.

Maybe a Mizzen and Main shirt as well???

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Speed TD LS 9* / Ventus Blue 6X

Fairway: :callaway-small: Epic Speed 16.5* / Motore X F1 7X

Hybrid: :755178188_TourEdge: CBX 19* / Atmos Blue 7S

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 4i, JPX 921 Tour 5i-PW / Rifle 6.0

Wedges: :vokey-small: 51.11F RAW, 55.11D RAW, 59.07M RAW / Rifle 6.0

Putter: :tp-mills-1: GSS Dale Head Custom 34.5"

Ball: :titelist-small: 2021 ProV-1X

As I was scrolling through this I was about to make a comment about no one picking a Callaway ball, but then the last few posts mentioned that, so that comment is now void.

What would I do if they stopped making ProV1, or you couldn't get it?   Hmmmm...that's a tough one, because at my course that 90% of the balls I find in the woods that someone else lost.  I'm guessing it would be whatever replaced that in the woods?  lol.

It's been so long since I've really needed to buy golf balls, but I can tell you that my last purchase was two dozen TaylorMade TP5x.  Those balls go a bit further for me, and I've been known to play one ball for about 5 rounds, until the cover absolutely becomes so worn out that I have to chuck it.  I wear balls out most of the time before I lose them.

And currently I am 3+ rounds into wearing out a single Titleist AVX that I found in the woods that was in perfect shape when it found me.  And I've gotta say, as far as durability goes, the Titleist AVX is really hard to wear out.  It's honestly a toss up between the AVX and the TM TP5x as to which is better.  AVX seems a bit more durable so I am going to have to go with that.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

On 12/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, fixyurdivot said:

Choose whatever scenario you wish as cause for a world suddenly void of the vaunted ProV1 and ProV1x balls - your preferred ball.  Now, forced to choose a replacement, which ball would you put into play?  Wouldn't it be fun to hear what the touring pro players would choose... were it based purely on performance.

I already did that scenario -- 2 years ago when I started playing Snell golf balls.  I started with the Blacks, but quickly moved to the MTB-X when they arrived and haven't looked back.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I notice many more people who like Snell balls pick the X over the Black. About a year and a half ago I bought a mixed case and very much preferred the black. What am I missing with the X. 

I stopped buying Snell after that because I found that the Z star was just as good and cheaper with BOGO but could see trying Snell Black again sometime. 

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft set to flat with weights set to fade.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 and 56.14 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • Go back and forth between :cameron-small: Select Newport 2 putter 34 inch length and :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne putter 33 inch length
  • Bridgestone B X.

4 minutes ago, HAC said:

I notice many more people who like Snell balls pick the X over the Black. About a year and a half ago I bought a mixed case and very much preferred the black. What am I missing with the X. 

I stopped buying Snell after that because I found that the Z star was just as good and cheaper with BOGO but could see trying Snell Black again sometime. 

Nothing.  Everyone has preferences, for whatever reason.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I just - as a matter of principle - will never pay 48.00 for a dozen golf balls. I don't care who makes them and what they're made of or how good they are. 

I'll drop down a tier and still get good value and the performance I need. 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

36 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I just - as a matter of principle - will never pay 48.00 for a dozen golf balls. I don't care who makes them and what they're made of or how good they are. 

I'll drop down a tier and still get good value and the performance I need. 

I'm pretty much with you on this.  That said, when TaylorMade allowed a bunch of customization options, including picking your own number, and adding personalization, etc, I bit and got two dozen.  But I think you are right about getting a quality ball at a lower price that does just as well.

All that said, and I can't definitively say that I am 100% sure of this, but most, if not all of my lowest rounds shot, were with either a Titleist ProV1/x, or in the most recent case, a Titleist AVX.  I go away from that ball, and my scores seem to go up.  I can also say that I've shot a bunch of higher scores as well with these balls, so it's probably just coincidence.  But going low with another ball - I can't recall a low round (for me that's a 74 or lower) with a non-Titleist ball.

I guess now you've given me something to keep track of, as I just put a dozen Srixon Q-Star Tour in my bag that I bought a couple of year ago.  If I start shooting in the high-70's/80's with the Srixon and can't seem to find the low 70's we may be on to something.  We'll see.

Because at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters is the score you shoot.  Feel, distance, performance, whatever is meaningless if you can't cross the finish line going low.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I have always liked PV1X, but they are expensive.  I occasionally get a box as a present.  I like them around the green, and since I don't hit the ball very far, the way a ball plays around the green is important to me.  I'm still playing the last of my original Kirkland Ksig stash, except in winter.  I thought that I would go to the Snell MTB-X as I liked it the few times I've played it.  

However, I'm rethinking my choice of balls since I started playing my "winter balls" this year.  With practice I can play most any ball.  While the greens are firming up, I've had to adjust my chipping and pitching with the softer 2-piece balls.  I still get some spin, just not as much, but I can allow for that.  What I am getting is more distance.  Some of that is the turf firming up, but I'm closer to the longer hitters than I used to be, and I'm hitting the ball straighter.  I'm also scoring better while it's cold than a few months ago when it was warm.  The ball that seems to be better for my game now is the new Srixon Soft Feel.

When spring comes, I will be testing balls off the tee rather than my usual "test them first around the green".  Finding the longest, straightest ball may allow me to get to the greens better.  Of course, I will likely throw in a PV1X into the test!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Assuming no Titleist is available then Bridgestone Tour B RX or BX or Taylormade TP5X. 

But, just saying no ProV then AVX would be my first choice. 

Then Snell MTB before Srixon Z and Chrome Soft in a Pinch

In other words, I am a tour ball ***** - I have a preference without any loyalty to anything in particular. I play what I find, and I find more Pro Vs than anything else of the tour balls I find. 

I won't play the KSigs - I lose a lot from those in the way of distance off the driver due to too much spin = my favorite being the low spin AVX, ProV1x, and TP5X. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

TP5 without a doubt. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

12 hours ago, pulledabill said:

TP5 without a doubt. 

Good choice.  😉

At this point, I'm also looking toward the TP5, Vice Pro Soft (or Vice Pro) and Cut Blue (with no V1x available in this scenario).  Tour B XS is also a nice ball. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

There are far too many balls out there I haven't tried for me to say for certain. I have eliminated Srixon as a brand, too hard in my opinion. Snell - same thing. Would not go back to TM TP5 again. Might try the TP5x. Tried the TM Project (a) when it first came out. Sorely disappointed.  Haven't played any Bridgestone in so long, not sure what they're like anymore. I'd probably start there.  I like a slightly firmer ball, so their softest models are a no for me. Callaway, haven't played anything of theirs in so long. I don't have any interest in fringe market balls like Vice, Cut, Clear etc. Maybe Kirkland would be back in the market with a ball I like.

I have a few dozen Titleist balls so, I wouldn't have to worry for a couple years if the suddenly stopped making balls. 

I have read everyone's comments and I have to say they are interesting.  I too used to play the ProV1 X, then last year I switched and gave Bridgestone a try.  I started with the Tour BX then mid way through switched to the Tour BXS.  I liked the BXS a bit better due to a bit softer feel.  This season I switched yet again to the Srixon Z Star XV due to BOGO offer.  I may be the only one on here that was not impressed with the Z star.  I found that it cuts really easily.  The feel and spin are fine for me but the durability are not good at all.  I spoke with Srixon about this and they told me that it may be due to them having the thinnest outer layer in golf....maybe, but the ball still cuts easily.  I am thinking about switching back to Bridgestone, there was nothing wrong with this ball at all.  It was durable, long, and spun how I wanted it to spin.  I will say however, I am very tempted to try the Snell.  

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

Snell mtb-x. Can’t go wrong with the guy who invented the pro v1. Love the way they feel and the price point while I wish it was cheaper is decent for what the market is

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

I did a review for MGS of the original Snell MTB back in 2016, and haven't bought a single Titleist since then.  I've been playing both the X and the Black ever since they came out, generally using the X when conditions are really firm.  If Titleist stopped making balls, it wouldn't change a thing for me.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, JalanK said:

There are far too many balls out there I haven't tried for me to say for certain. I have eliminated Srixon as a brand, too hard in my opinion. Snell - same thing. Would not go back to TM TP5 again. Might try the TP5x. Tried the TM Project (a) when it first came out. Sorely disappointed.  Haven't played any Bridgestone in so long, not sure what they're like anymore. I'd probably start there.  I like a slightly firmer ball, so their softest models are a no for me. Callaway, haven't played anything of theirs in so long. I don't have any interest in fringe market balls like Vice, Cut, Clear etc. Maybe Kirkland would be back in the market with a ball I like.

I have a few dozen Titleist balls so, I wouldn't have to worry for a couple years if the suddenly stopped making balls. 

I heard of these two brands that have firm balls: Top Flite and Pinnacle... Have you tried those? 

🥳. Happy New Years

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

This would have almost zero effect on me.  I don't play Titleist, and have no interest in ever doing so.  I'm mystified by the status some apply to them.

About the only thing it would do is take away one of my jokes with my friends, assorted variations off "think about how much better your score would be if you hadn't used that Titleist POS."  😈 😆

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

I'd keep playing the Srixon Z-Star XV's that I'm playing now.

I love the Snell MTB-X as well, but it's easy to find XV's used for cheap to fill the shag bag.  When I can buy a dozen of the MTB-X used (not a dozen mixed Snells) for practice, I just might switch back.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino