How many brands do you use?  

1,144 members have voted

1. 1. Number of golf club brands in your bag

• (1) Loyal to the core
    • (2) Dipping my toes in other waters
    • (3) Trying new things
    • (4) I like to mix it up
    • (5+) variety is the spice of life!

Loyal to the core, because I have tried all the other brands at some point over the years.  Am sold on Acushnet (Titleist and FootJoy), their R&D, the performance and quality.  Whenever I get Titleist's new lines, which are every other year, not like most brands, I always go to a Titleist certified fitter.  As I age my swing definitely changes. 

Driver - TSI3 10.75*        Fairway - TSI2 16.5*      Hybrids - 816 18* & 818 20*                  ***all sporting Fujikura Speeder Shafts. 

Irons - T300s  5-53W     Wedge - Vokey Sm7 58.12D   

Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback 2*

Golf Bag - Titleist Tour Midsize Black/Red 

Golf Ball - Titleist Prov1

Apparel - FootJoy      Shoes - FootJoy         Gloves - FootJoy

It is Acushnet for me.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 20.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 6-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1s (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

Currently gaming two manufacturers 

Titleist TSi2 10 degree

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18 degree

Titleist TSi2 4h

Callaway Apex 21 4-PW

Callaway Jaws MD5 48, 54 & 58 degree wedges

Odyssey Ten S

Not a loyalist to any brand(s). This is honest the best equipment I’ve had in years!

Love God, Family and Country

:titleist-small: TSi2 Driver, 10.0*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 Flex-S

:titleist-small: TSi2 Fairway, 16.5*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 Flex-S

:titleist-small: TSi2 Hybrid, 18.0*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 HY Flex-S

:titleist-small: TS2 Hybrid, 23.0* Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 70 HY Flex-S

:titleist-small: T300 irons, 5-GW(48*), Tru-Temper AMT Red Flex-S

:vokey-small: Jet Black 54/10S and 58/10S

:cameron-small: Special Select DelMar 33" & Special Select Newport 34"

:titelist-small: PRO-V1

I’ve changed some over the course of the season. 

driver - Mizuno ST-Z. Evenflow T1100

3 wood - Mizuno ST-Z  Hzrdus Black RDX

Hybrid - Mizuno CLK  Tensei Blue

4-PW - Mizuno MP20 MMC. KBS $ Taper 120

50 & 56 wedges. Mizuno S5

60 wedge. Cleveland Zipcore

Putter - Ping DS 72

Ball - Bridgestone B XS

Was a Callaway fanboy for the longest time but finally admitted to myself what all of my playing partners already knew - I can't hit their wedges for crap.  Cleveland wedges were a revelation and transformed my short game ( ymmv ).

Callaway Mavrik 10.5 set to 11.5

Callaway Mavrik 4/5 wood

Callaway Mavrik 4/5 hybrid

Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid

Callaway Mavrik irons 7-W w/TGI 70

Cleveland CBX2 48, 52, 56

Bettinardi BB1F

Counting my putter, I have six golf club brands in my bag: Tour Edge (driver plus 17* hybrid or a 5-wood, and 5-PW irons), Titleist (4-wood), TaylorMade (14* “mini driver”), Sub 70 (21* hybrid), Ben Hogan (Equalizer gap and sand wedges), and Evnroll (putter).

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

Began playing 50+ years ago when a sets were all the same and you were taught to "swing in a barrel".  Years of playing morphed into evolving club loyalties and the realization that different shots need me to do different things and it's best to use the tool best suited no matter the brand.  Currently:

Driver and 3W Taylor Made M1, 5-7W Cobra F8, no hybrids, Dynacraft irons, Cleveland wedges, and an old Ping A-Blade putter but with a BTG shaft and super stroke pistol grip.

I subscribed to the Nicklaus words of as you age replace longer irons with shorter woods.  Tried hybrids but didn't work for me.  Have always used custom irons.  I subscribed to the philosophy of  Sub 70 a long time ago but with Tom Wishon.  Have not found an iron to knock these out if the bag yet but some of the new polymer filled heads might make that happen.  And as long as the old Ping can keep me at 25-26 putts per round no need to change unless I decide to turn golf into a paycheck and at 68 yrs old that is highly doubtful!

Edited by GPS111

GPS111

I'm currently at 5 different brands with respect to clubs:

Callaway Driver/Irons

Taylormade fairway metal

Sub 70 Hybrid (new haven't played it yet)

Cleveland wedge

Evnroll Putter

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

My wedges are Vokey, everything else is Callaway. 

However, my Callaway woods, hybrids, and irons are all different generations. Loyalty I guess and availability of good nearly new clubs on the Callaway pre-owned site. I so wish Titleist had a similar site.

When next I shop, definitely looking at Titleist and Mizuno. 

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

One brand covers two fairway woods,  5-GW,   56 and 60,  the ball,  and the bag,

The driver is another brand.

The driving iron is a third brand.

And the putter is yet a fourth.

But eleven clubs are the same, so that's the brand of the "set."

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

On 12/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kenny B said:

5 brands.... Driver is Wilson, except when it's very windy I put the Bridgestone in the bag.

Driver:  Wilson or Bridgestone
4W & hybrids:  Wilson
Irons:  Bridgstone
Gap Wedge:  Edison
SW & LW:  Callaway
Putter:  Ping

I looked back at this thread and noticed that the top end of my bag has changed this year.

6 Brands!!!

Driver:  Callaway Epic Max
4W:  Titleist TS2
Hybrids:  TaylorMade RBZ
Irons:  Bridgstone
Gap Wedge:  Edison
SW & LW:  Callaway
Putter:  Ping

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well you guys are going to think my concussion is lingering---- I have inadverntally turned into a TM fan boy--- I have been playing a M-6 and V Steels for a while now. Had went into the stash and found a TM R-9 bag quite a few weeks ago and really liked it. I played Saturday with the MacHogans got my back hurting again. On suggesting from a instructor friend I have dug out the TM CBs which have graphite shafts and are trying them this week.  Also added an old 252 Vokey 52* because with those irons I need a gap wedge. I had been considering putting it in for some time because because of my injuries I could no longer get the distance to cover my gaps from a 48* PW to 56* SW. Also threw in a Cally ( gasp) 56* PM grind I had did some grind work on. Took it from 13* bounce to 10* for me. Got to looking and figgured I may get thrown off here and WRX because I have inadvertantly became a TM fanboy--- Man what a change for me from my SOP of 5 brands or more to just 3 different brands and for the first time in years my bag matches MOST of my clubs. I started to switch ( honestly) to my Ping Hoofer or my Jones bag. Then I came to my senses-- I had finally found a good combo bag for me that works for the range and riding cart. It is in great shape and it was free had found it in a car in the scrapyard with a bunch of POS clubs. I had forgotten about it and found it in the stash. Works good and is well built. Just the right size for the cart and it fits well on the Motocaddy too. I practiced with this set up yesterday and had no pain. Will play the set up today when some of us shootout partners get together and beat it around on Friday afternoon. Main thing for me is getting used to the graphite shafts but if I can play pain free then I have to suck up my pride and anti OCD ways. If today goes pain free no matter the score I will learn to adapt to the irons. I am going to have to suck it up if I want to continue to play the game pain free

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Typically eight brands:

Tour Edge Driver

TaylorMade Mini Driver

Callaway Super Hybrid

Maltby Hybrid

Mizuno Irons

Cleveland Wedges

Titleist Wedge

Evnroll Putter

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 8.5*, HZRDUS Smoke Yellow XS

TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver/2W 12.5*, Elements Chrome XS

Callaway Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila Rogue 95 MSI XS

Maltby KE4 Tour TC Hybrid 20*, KBS Tour Steel XS

Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 5-SW, Project X LZ Tour S

Titleist Vokey SM7 60*/D

Evnroll ER5 Hatchback

11 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Well you guys are going to think my concussion is lingering---- I have inadverntally turned into a TM fan boy--- I have been playing a M-6 and V Steels for a while now. Had went into the stash and found a TM R-9 bag quite a few weeks ago and really liked it. I played Saturday with the MacHogans got my back hurting again. On suggesting from a instructor friend I have dug out the TM CBs which have graphite shafts and are trying them this week.  Also added an old 252 Vokey 52* because with those irons I need a gap wedge. I had been considering putting it in for some time because because of my injuries I could no longer get the distance to cover my gaps from a 48* PW to 56* SW. Also threw in a Cally ( gasp) 56* PM grind I had did some grind work on. Took it from 13* bounce to 10* for me. Got to looking and figgured I may get thrown off here and WRX because I have inadvertantly became a TM fanboy--- Man what a change for me from my SOP of 5 brands or more to just 3 different brands and for the first time in years my bag matches MOST of my clubs. I started to switch ( honestly) to my Ping Hoofer or my Jones bag. Then I came to my senses-- I had finally found a good combo bag for me that works for the range and riding cart. It is in great shape and it was free had found it in a car in the scrapyard with a bunch of POS clubs. I had forgotten about it and found it in the stash. Works good and is well built. Just the right size for the cart and it fits well on the Motocaddy too. I practiced with this set up yesterday and had no pain. Will play the set up today when some of us shootout partners get together and beat it around on Friday afternoon. Main thing for me is getting used to the graphite shafts but if I can play pain free then I have to suck up my pride and anti OCD ways. If today goes pain free no matter the score I will learn to adapt to the irons. I am going to have to suck it up if I want to continue to play the game pain free

Steel shafts don't hurt my back or joints but make my hands swell....without fail.

Right now, I'm going with 

one Mitsubishi MiDi Proto graphite      [driver]

two Aldila Pro Blue 75 graphites          [fairway woods]

ten Mitsubishi Kuro Cage TiNi 85 graphites            [driving iron, 5-GW, 56, 60]

and one HICKORY         [putter],

so there's no steel at all on the stick portions.

Putter steel shafts don't hurt me at all, however.  I don't need  hickory on the putter....obviously.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

Bag has a little mixup. 

Cobra, Titleist, Cleveland, Taylormade, Miura and Legacy Goods for a custom putter. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

My bag:

Driver - Titleist or Callaway (depends on what i am feeling lol)
Fairway woods - Titleist
Irons - Titleist
Wedges - Titleist and Miura (soon)
Putter - Odyssey

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Driver: Callaway Epic Speed w/Fujikura Ventus Blue

Fairway: Maverick 4 wood

Hybrid: Taylormade Sim 2

Irons: Taylormade P790 w/ Project X IO

Wedges: Titleist Vokey

Putter: Bettinardi Inovai 7.0 CS
Ball:  Bridgestone BX or BRX

Bag: Sun Mountain 4.5 Ls 14

image.png         21 P790's Nippon Pro 850 S

image.png               AI Smoke 10.5 w/ Ventus Blue 5S

image.png                AI Smoke 3 HL Fairway w/ Ventus Blue 6S

image.png                Epic  Hybrid

image.png               Vokey  wedges 54/58

image.png                 Pro V1

image.jpeg.c8b4ffb4ff4de8ea8afba23108e17df9.jpeg           Tour BX and BRX

Screenshot2024-02-11at9_30_37PM.png.1e4cb7cbea3eff113419aae62f667ad2.pngPhantom X 5

image.pngimage.png.2b1b71322a7777a170fc398e58331e60.png  image.png.e0ef3e994d42a54c95d17baf9258a43a.png

image.png

I do have a consistency that I failed to mention.

Despite my set looking like a bouquet of non-matching graphite shafts, I do have thirteen matching Tour Wrap grips--everything but the putter.   I have no hesitancy to replace a brand new grip with a matching Tour Wrap.  Do it all the time.

Or more accurately, not being a DIY type guy, I have the pro shop do it.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, BostonSal said:

Steel shafts don't hurt my back or joints but make my hands swell....without fail.

Right now, I'm going with 

one Mitsubishi MiDi Proto graphite      [driver]

two Aldila Pro Blue 75 graphites          [fairway woods]

ten Mitsubishi Kuro Cage TiNi 85 graphites            [driving iron, 5-GW, 56, 60]

and one HICKORY         [putter],

so there's no steel at all on the stick portions.

Putter steel shafts don't hurt me at all, however.  I don't need  hickory on the putter....obviously.

LOL if I have to go the hickory shaft putter route I can cover it I have a Ottey Chrisman hickory shafted Calamity Jane style blade one

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 12/7/2020 at 1:07 PM, BNewton51 said:

I read, I believe on MGS, a long time ago the philosophy I've always ascribed too when I've played my best.  No one brand has all the right answers for anyones game.  I've currently got 4 brands represented but that can fluctuate in all honesty because I do switch out clubs frequently.  There was a time recently from top to bottom I went with Callaway clubs.  Woods, irons, wedges and odd putter.  That was a forced set make up and honestly it hurt my game overall.  

In the end, clubs are tools.  You gotta have the right tool to be able to score your best.  That's what I've gone back too and my scores are reflective of that now as well. 

Currently, the number is six:

Tour Edge (driver, 4-wood and 6-PW irons)

Titleist (3-wood and one Vokey wedge)

Sub 70 (two hybrids and 50* wedge)

Callaway (7-wood)

Cleveland (RTX ZipCore 54* wedge)

Odyssey (putter)

Soon, it will increase to seven, since I am planning to replace the Tour Edge Exotics driver with a TaylorMade SIM2 driver that I just acquired.

If you add up the number of clubs in my summary above, you will come up with 15. That is because I alternate between the Titleist TS2 3-wood and the Tour Edge Exotics 4-wood.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

I love a mixed bag:

-TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5° set at 9.75° w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue 7-S

-TaylorMade M2 ‘17 3HL 16.5° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 60-S

-Cobra F9 19° & 21° Hybrid w/ Fujikura ATMOS 7S

-Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 5i, JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 6i-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 S-Flex

-Mizuno JPX919 GW 50° (48°) w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 S-Flex

-Cleveland CBX2 Black Satin Wedge 54° w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Flex 

-Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 60° w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Flex

-Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined S w/ Super Stroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0

-Grips:  Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Standard w/ 2 extra layers 

-Ball:  Snell MTB-X or Maxfli Tour CG 

-Ping G430 SFT 10.5° w/ Mitsubishi Kai’Li White 60 S @ 45.25”

-Titleist TSi2 16.5° D4 + 2g w/ Graphite Design Tour AD F-65 @ 42” 

-Cobra F9 19° & 21° Hybrid w/ Fujikura ATMOS 7S 

-Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 5i, JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 6i-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 S-Flex                       

-Mizuno JPX919 GW 50° (48°) w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 S-Flex

-Cleveland CBX2 Black Satin Wedge 54° w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Flex & Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Black Satin Wedge 58° w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 115 Wedge Flex

-Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined S w/ Super Stroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0

-Snell MTB-X or Maxfli Tour CG

For years, I was strictly a Taylormade guy.  Blind loyalty, but the SLDR woods disappointed me, so I started to look around.  My most recent purchases are the Srixon ZX fairway and Cobra RADSpeed hybrid are a direct result of the reviews on MyGolfSpy.  I probably never would have even considered them - but I included them in my club testing (on a launch monitor) and love them both!  Today I'm brand agnostic - what ever performs the best, regardless of the name on them.

My current set-up looks like:

Taylormade Sim2 Driver & M-6 Irons (Had Mizuno JPX-900's, was a good fit for me, swapped them out with TM M-6's)

Srixon ZX fairway

Cobra RADSpeed Hybrid

Mizuno MP-T7 Wedges

EVNROLL ER7 Putter

-- Peejer

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: P790 (2021) irons (4-PW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 GW, SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour DIVIDE / image.png.759aae909d1e285c243d16aec01bb7c2.png ELIXR
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png + Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

My brand loyalty was once strong toward Spalding.  

What that means, if we're being honest, is that I probably won't be around to play for many more years!

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 3 weeks later...

Driver and hybrid -- TaylorMade

3W -- old Callaway, might be due for an upgrade but the XHot is a beast

iron set - Mizuno 

long iron, wedges and putter -- Titleist

Love mixing the bag up and I have other clubs on the bench like PING putters, Callaway drivers, back up set of Mizuno irons, etc...   Growing up seemed like everything really needed to be matched up so it is great to see what everyone likes and that many of the pros are not locked down to play a full bag per a contract. 

Edited by T-Bone

Taylor Made M5 9 loft

Callaway X-Hot 3 Wood 14.5 loft

Callaway Super Hybrid (3) 18 loft

Callaway Apex 21 4 hybrid 21 loft

Callaway Super Hybrid (5) 24 loft

Mizuno MP25  5-PW

Vokey SM6 52, 58

Scotty Cameron California Coronado