526 members have voted

1. 1. Number of golf club brands in your bag

• (1) Loyal to the core
    • (2) Dipping my toes in other waters
    • (3) Trying new things
    • (4) I like to mix it up
    • (5+) variety is the spice of life!

Our Sponsors

I have Callway driver, Mizuno 3 wood, Ben Hogan irons, Titleist wedges and a Odyssey putter. I have a fitting tomorrow for a hybrid so that could be an additional brand as im not leaning towards a particular brand, just what ever works best

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just updating my signature and realize that I'm up to 7 different brands in my bag. This wasn't intentional and just happened. I don't really have much allegiance and don't fault those of y

I read, I believe on MGS, a long time ago the philosophy I've always ascribed too when I've played my best.  No one brand has all the right answers for anyones game.  I've currently got 4 brands repre

You have golf Drawers?! 🤣 

TaylorMade SIM driver, Mizuno MP18sc Irons, Mizuno Putter & Wedges. Looking for a new 3wood/hybrid/utility club. 

I always used to be Titleist for irons and wedges but back in 2012/2013 tried out the MP64's and fell in love with Mizuno. Kept vokeys up until 2018 when I got the MP18sc Mizuno irons and got a heck of a deal on their wedges. Just last year tried out the MCRAFT series putters and was best I putted in a long time. Went with TaylorMade last year after a long hiatus since the old R7 Superquad went bad. Could just never find a driver to match it.

I think I'm floating towards a mix bag my next new setup. Depends on what I do with my physical appearance over the next course of the year or two. Have to lose the belly to keep playing players irons!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 9:51 AM, StrokerAce said:

I was just updating my signature and realize that I'm up to 7 different brands in my bag.

This wasn't intentional and just happened. I don't really have much allegiance and don't fault those of you who do; I *wholeheartedly* believe in the play-your-game-whatever-works-for-you concept.

This is my <current LOL!> breakdown:
TourEdge (driver)
Cobra (3W)
Callaway (SuperHybrid)
Titleist (hybrid)
Srixon (irons)
Cleveland (wedges)
Bettinardi (putter)

There is no right or wrong answer to this question, but out of curiosity, how many brands have you used or are using at one time?

I noticed you have the Callaway SuperHybrid. How to you find it? Can you swing it like a hybrid or do you need a sweeping action like a fairway wood? I hardly use my 3 wood, and am not the best off the deck with it either. I was going to replace it with a 2 or 3 hybrid, but saw the Super hybrid and it intrigued me as a 3 wood replacement. Just curious of your thoughts. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:callaway-small: 3 Wood: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: 4 Hybrid: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: Irons:  - AW Rogue 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 54*, 58*
:cameron-small: Putter: California Fastback
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Pro V1
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!