Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

USPS is seriously struggling

Chip Strokes

USPS is definitely going crazy. Our junk mail is overwhelming even w the election junk gone.
We have a Postal Station in every Village and a employee picks up the mail from the Post Office and brings it to the mail station. Last month+ there’s been 2 workers there per day and home delivery on Sundays for packages. Busy folks!
BTW, Amazon is killin it here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I understand that Covid-19 has impacted all deliveries, but USPS has been terrible for years. In my opinion, they are struggling due to paying the pensions of retirees from years in the past. Additionally, they don't hire the most customer friendly people.  If Chick-fil-A were to take over the Postal Service and elections, they could get them operating efficiently and honest in a short time frame. 🤭

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Funny, we get gone this afternoon and there’s a package at front door delivery USPS from Walmart on line.

Rick

Left Hand, 

A set of vintage clubs were shipped to me on Dec 1 and 14 days later still only have the original drop off scan.

I see a lot of theories in this thread but I had no problems with any packages until the Post Master General decided to disassemble and decommission sorting machines all over the country. If they are trying to save money why would they remove automation that does things cheaper and faster without the need for humans? That’s a mystery, most be some other reason...

And yes, the USPS is losing money, but it is a government service, not a private business, it doesn’t need to make a profit. That’s like saying the US Army isn’t profitable, we need to cut our force in half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

2 hours ago, deejaid said:

A set of vintage clubs were shipped to me on Dec 1 and 14 days later still only have the original drop off scan.

that was the case with several of my packages, then within a few days they all updated and magically appeared. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

A package being sent to me went from California and then showed up 12 days later in Louisiana, but I live in Washington state...

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I love this thread has be laughing!!! So I am not that old but I wouldn't consider myself young either. I am in my mid 30's and I feel like the approach of being a mail carrier for USPS has completely changed. I knew my mailman grown up by name and he knew mine. We gave him a tip every year from Christmas I mean that was the norm everyone did that. Boy oh boy he had to clear 2k easy each year. But we knew when our mail was going to be there, it was always there before I got home from school so it was my chore to bring in the mail before I came in the house. If the mail wasn't there he was out sick or on vacation so it would be late. Now we never know when the mail is coming or not will show as delivered and not be anywhere, we called the last time it happen and they told us they only have one scanner so the driver scans everything before leaving. Yeah that makes sense. So we asked if they knew where the mail was because we have been waiting for our security deposit to be returned. They didn't know where the driver was. Was not delivered the day it was scanned as delivered, because they took it back and scanned it back in. So my wife drove over to post office and they closed right before she got there. She went the next day when they opened and they couldn't find it and told my wife it was delivered, so she asked to see who signed for it. 20 minutes later they found it. Its cool it was only 2.5 months or rent LOL. 

P.S. this isn't a RONA issues this post office has been like this for years.  

Edit: forgot to mention that I have a door bell Cam and they drove down my street past my house 2 times before they returned it and 2 times after.

Edited by jb0330

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

I understand that Covid-19 has impacted all deliveries, but USPS has been terrible for years. In my opinion, they are struggling due to paying the pensions of retirees from years in the past. Additionally, they don't hire the most customer friendly people.  If Chick-fil-A were to take over the Postal Service and elections, they could get them operating efficiently and honest in a short time frame. 

It's not pensions from years past. It's that in 2006 a bill passed requiring the USPS to pre-pay its pensions and medical expenses of retirees 75 years in advance. Then the same people holler that "how can a business function under such burdens we have to get rid of it" when they placed those burdens on the USPS in the first place.

https://ips-dc.org/how-congress-manufactured-a-postal-crisis-and-how-to-fix-it/

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Another 1 to add here. Normal mail truck. I shoveled the sidewalk and a path to the mailbox for them to drop off.....Drove right by today....Screw it wont shovel anymore

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Another 1 to add here. Normal mail truck. I shoveled the sidewalk and a path to the mailbox for them to drop off.....Drove right by today....Screw it wont shovel anymore

Yesterday I saw them literally drive down the street and back up. Didn’t stop once. This was also 4 to 5 hours earlier than usual.

I’m guessing the drive their route and barely delivered anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 hours ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

It's not pensions from years past. It's that in 2006 a bill passed requiring the USPS to pre-pay its pensions and medical expenses of retirees 75 years in advance. Then the same people holler that "how can a business function under such burdens we have to get rid of it" when they placed those burdens on the USPS in the first place.

https://ips-dc.org/how-congress-manufactured-a-postal-crisis-and-how-to-fix-it/

Take Dead Aim

Well I knew it had something to do with the Guberment.

Edited by GaDawg
Spelling

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

I don't know if I have a unique perspective on the USPS, but sure, why not, I'll weigh in.

I've worked with the USPS since 1994, as I work in the direct mail industry.  My current job revolves around putting about 900,000+ letters in the mail every month.  My company is the largest source of mail for the USPS to our local Business Mail Entry Unit.  I've seen a TON of changes within the USPS in 26 1/2 years.  When I started doing this we printed out labels and stuck them on envelopes, and hand sorted them by zip code, and then stuck them in the mail.  I worked in a warehouse where we mailed everything from rental car contracts, to vacation brochures for cruise lines and hotels in the Bahamas.

Now we sort everything via the computer and the internet, and generate utility statements on color printers and send them out every day.  And contrary to what most people think, 75-80% or people still pay their utility bills via a paper bill and return it either in person, or send in a check for payment.  I will tell you that I have noticed a rapid increase in the number of people requesting their statements to be emailed to them since COVID hit, so I am guessing that COVID will increase the percentage of people who will shift to having all of their bills delivered to them electronically, and paid online or electronically as well.

I imagine that this trend is reflected in the experiences and frustrations of everyone here, where there is tremendous dissatisfaction with their USPS service.  I've actually had multiple customers call us out of frustration, because their customers were complaining that they hadn't received their bill from them.  I can only guess that this trend will increase as the USPS gets worse and worse, and their service and deliverability of mail will continue to become more and more delayed and ineffective.  This will probably increase the requests for ebills, and electronic payments that completely remove the USPS from the billing process.  Heck, I make my living off of paper statements being mailed through the USPS and I get all of my bills either auto drafted out of my bank account, and have my statements all emailed to me.  It's just common sense to me.

The good news for me, from a business perspective, is that my company gets paid just as much for each email statement that is sent out as compared to every paper statement.  In fact, we make much more money on email statements because they don't require any printing or manual labor from our production floor.  So I actually encourage our customers to continue converting all of their customers to emailed statements, as it just increases our bottom line for profit.

The USPS is a dinosaur that needs to die honestly.  It really serves no purpose anymore in our modern day and age.  And as with everything else that government touches, it's beyond repair and needs to die a quick and painful death.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

These words are chiseled in gray granite over the entrance to the New York City Post Office on 8th Avenue. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Mr. 82 said:

I don't know if I have a unique perspective on the USPS, but sure, why not, I'll weigh in.

I've worked with the USPS since 1994, as I work in the direct mail industry.  My current job revolves around putting about 900,000+ letters in the mail every month.  My company is the largest source of mail for the USPS to our local Business Mail Entry Unit.  I've seen a TON of changes within the USPS in 26 1/2 years.  When I started doing this we printed out labels and stuck them on envelopes, and hand sorted them by zip code, and then stuck them in the mail.  I worked in a warehouse where we mailed everything from rental car contracts, to vacation brochures for cruise lines and hotels in the Bahamas.

Now we sort everything via the computer and the internet, and generate utility statements on color printers and send them out every day.  And contrary to what most people think, 75-80% or people still pay their utility bills via a paper bill and return it either in person, or send in a check for payment.  I will tell you that I have noticed a rapid increase in the number of people requesting their statements to be emailed to them since COVID hit, so I am guessing that COVID will increase the percentage of people who will shift to having all of their bills delivered to them electronically, and paid online or electronically as well.

I imagine that this trend is reflected in the experiences and frustrations of everyone here, where there is tremendous dissatisfaction with their USPS service.  I've actually had multiple customers call us out of frustration, because their customers were complaining that they hadn't received their bill from them.  I can only guess that this trend will increase as the USPS gets worse and worse, and their service and deliverability of mail will continue to become more and more delayed and ineffective.  This will probably increase the requests for ebills, and electronic payments that completely remove the USPS from the billing process.  Heck, I make my living off of paper statements being mailed through the USPS and I get all of my bills either auto drafted out of my bank account, and have my statements all emailed to me.  It's just common sense to me.

The good news for me, from a business perspective, is that my company gets paid just as much for each email statement that is sent out as compared to every paper statement.  In fact, we make much more money on email statements because they don't require any printing or manual labor from our production floor.  So I actually encourage our customers to continue converting all of their customers to emailed statements, as it just increases our bottom line for profit.

The USPS is a dinosaur that needs to die honestly.  It really serves no purpose anymore in our modern day and age.  And as with everything else that government touches, it's beyond repair and needs to die a quick and painful death.

Agreed just never changed with the times. Like toys r us and any other major business...because the usps is still a business 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

22 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Agreed just never changed with the times. Like toys r us and any other major business...because the usps is still a business 

I really think the USPS should be looked at as a public service not a business. There are still plenty of places without the reliable internet access to move completely and everyone should have access to this and shipping swrvices no matter where you live. FedEx and UPS do there thing but if someone is not required to deliver to every household some will get left out because it's not profitable. This only serves to widen opportunity gaps that already exist between parts of the US. More efficient sure, reasonable measures to help the USPS function better are needed, but its core function to deliver to everyone should stand, just my personal thoughts.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

9 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

I really think the USPS should be looked at as a public service not a business. There are still plenty of places without the reliable internet access to move completely and everyone should have access to this and shipping swrvices no matter where you live. FedEx and UPS do there thing but if someone is not required to deliver to every household some will get left out because it's not profitable. This only serves to widen opportunity gaps that already exist between parts of the US. More efficient sure, reasonable measures to help the USPS function better are needed, but its core function to deliver to everyone should stand, just my personal thoughts.

I just look at it is another government entity that is not functional. I am glad it’s not taxpayer funded that’s for sure. I understand it’s necessary just wish they m....for lack of a better description, better operationally 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Just now, Lacassem said:

I just look at it is another government entity that is not functional. I am glad it’s not taxpayer funded that’s for sure. I understand it’s necessary just wish they m....for lack of a better description, better operationally 

Totally agree needing to be able to flex and change and improve operations should be a priority for them. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

99% of what I get in the mail are useless ads. I get all of my bills via email.
Heck in Ohio , even DMV stuff is electronic, except for getting a license.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

That’ll do it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Not to get political but thats what happens when the government cuts their budget.  We should be investing in the postal service and giving them a bigger budget, not cutting it.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

40 minutes ago, BadgerGolfer said:

Not to get political but thats what happens when the government cuts their budget.  We should be investing in the postal service and giving them a bigger budget, not cutting it.

Postal service isn’t government funded 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

They "negotiated" a deal that's sweet for Amazon.  Yeah, the USPS makes money off that deal, but Amazon made out like a bandit.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Had a wrong package delivery yesterday, house numbers not even close, correct street 2 blocks away

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

Yet somehow the government is forcing the USPS to cut jobs, cut benefits and close post offices.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

7 hours ago, BadgerGolfer said:

Yet somehow the government is forcing the USPS to cut jobs, cut benefits and close post offices.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea it’s definitly crap but it’s an arm of I believe the executive branch? So they are controlled by the big wigs. COVID is definitly putting a lot of stress on the whole infrastructure 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

12 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

updated in 4 days...

I guess that's where my hybrid is at, stuck on the conveyor. The tracking has not been updated in 4 days...

Edited by GaDawg
Spelling

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

They "negotiated" a deal that's sweet for Amazon.  Yeah, the USPS makes money off that deal, but Amazon made out like a bandit.

Must be a clause in the deal that Amazon packages get priority over other packages.

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Must be a clause in the deal that Amazon packages get priority over other packages.

I've seen USPS vehicles delivering Amazon packages on Sunday.  I think they are contractors, not USPS employees.