Sold

Hokeroberson

Tiger Woods Masters Commemorative Irons. I have set 23/81 Irons are in still in the original sealed packaging.

TaylorMade only produced 81 sets for the limited release, to honor Woods’ 81st career victory, with each head stamped numbered to /81. Designed after the blades Woods co-developed with TaylorMade’s iron team — better known as the sticks he used at last year’s Masters — the limited-edition set features a number of Masters-inspired touches, including a special display box and green accents on the TaylorMade badge (iron toe) and numbered stamping on the hosel. Custom green, yellow and white True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft bands (Woods’ shaft of choice) were also added to the commemorative set.And if simply owning a set of these sticks doesn’t get your heart pumping, a hand-signed photo from Tiger should probably do the trick. (Yes, it’s included with the entire setup.) 

If you are a serious buyer please email me @ HokeRoberson@gmail.com Im asking $6500 and I will pay for shipping. Please email me with serious offers or any questions.

0865F29B-B44E-4ECF-B453-5A1E63FF03C8.jpg

0FD000ED-F22E-4A7C-A8AF-03C7A33527F5.jpg

1330C62D-F9BA-4D7D-8AA8-4A55BB34A396_1_201_a.jpg

BD594FCD-6260-465A-B02B-8CEA5B3F36B5_1_201_a.jpg

67F1CB6D-0BA7-46A1-AA27-20F58B51B013.jpg

8F8723BD-2627-4605-8F7A-EC80754EDFB7_1_201_a.jpg

2F4A777D-FED3-4BE3-B49A-D1FD81962564_1_201_a.jpg

Edited by Hokeroberson
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Driver-Taylormade Sim 9 Degree

3 Wood-Taylormade M1

2 Iron-Titleist TMB

Irons 4-PW -Titleist 620 CB

Wedges 52, 56, 60-Vokey SM8

Putter-Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Very cool sale....but dang you might have better luck on eBay.....

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

These are amazing looking! Wish I had been chosen.

• Like 1

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

Not a Tiger Fan, so I would give you a crisp $1000 Grover Cleveland. It is 1 of 1 😜

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

I think the thing that gets me here is the copy/paste from the Golf Magazine article in which they also list the sale price...

Edited by greggarner
typo
  • Haha 2

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 with Tensei AV Raw White 65S
4-wood: :callaway-small: Mavrik Subzero (16.5*) with Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI X
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95cw Stiff
Wet/Soft: 3i-PW
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged, KBS Tour-V 110S
Hard/Fast: 4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S

52*, 58* :cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Modus3 Tour 115
Putter: :ping-small: Redwood Piper; :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier 11s

Ball: :srixon-small: Z STAR/XV (but I'm not just going to leave a perfectly good ProV1 laying around...)
Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer (2018) in black/white/copper

Using :Arccos: to keep track of my shots
:SuperSpeed:

All clubs RH

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review

5 hours ago, greggarner said:

I think the thing that gets me here is the copy/paste from the Golf Magazine article in which they also list the sale price...

The thing that gets me from your unintelligent comment is your lack of understanding pf a supply and demand curve .There were only 81 sets produced for distribution worldwide therefore creating a supply and demand curve. It doesn't matter how much I paid for them as they are no longer available at that price.  Similar to any masters merchandise, Limited Scotty Cameron items or any other limited items, the retail price is common knowledge but doesn't matter because people want the item and will pay above retail for it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 Wood-Taylormade M1

2 Iron-Titleist TMB

I think the problem isn't really so much the price; but you just joined, it was your first post, and then the price. I don't know about anyone else but as a member of this community, it's insulting. Now after this comment, just obnoxious and annoying on top of it

The thing that gets me from your unintelligent comment is your lack of understanding pf a supply and demand curve .There were only 81 sets produced for distribution worldwide therefore creating a supply and demand curve. It doesn't matter how much I paid for them as they are no longer available at that price.  Similar to any masters merchandise, Limited Scotty Cameron items or any other limited items, the retail price is common knowledge but doesn't matter because people want the item and will pay above retail for it.  

Sent from my SM-G970U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Cobra Speedzone 9*

Callaway Mavrik 15*

Sub70 939x hybrid 19*

Sub70 699 Pro 5-pw

Cleveland RTX3 54/58

Ping Sigma2 Tyne darkness

58 minutes ago, ghost_32 said:

I think the problem isn't really so much the price; but you just joined, it was your first post, and then the price. I don't know about anyone else but as a member of this community, it's insulting. Now after this comment, just obnoxious and annoying on top of it

The price is actually on the cheap end for these. Look at the sold sets on eBay 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, ghost_32 said:

34 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Exactly, I totally understand where your coming from. I know this is my first post but everyone has to start somewhere. I thought this post would be a great addition to this forum. Generally I don’t post on these forums because I don’t think it’s that necessary for me to voice my opinion.  However when someone replies to my post with a frankly ignorant, condescending and disrespectful comment I feel as though I need to address it. In my short time in this community I’ve come a across many insightful posts and comments from many dedicated and knowledgeable members, however I’ve also noticed many people who believe their opinion is superior to that of everybody else’s and I’m not going to let them comment on my post without at least expressing my concerns over the validity of their statement.

3 Wood-Taylormade M1

2 Iron-Titleist TMB

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

From what I can see the average sale price on ebay is $5800 across 3 sets that have been sold, two of them were sold before the irons were in the hand of the sellers. They aren't exactly selling like hot cakes on ebay, and how many buyers out there are willing to pay astronomical price for a set of irons that they really can't use, and it's not like they are the irons tiger played with.

Put the item up for auction starting at $0.99 and we can really see what the value is of the irons currently, as of today. Something is only worth what someone will pay for it, there are plenty of sets up on ebay for sale, and one at auction for $4500 with zero bids and 1 day left. I'm not saying these sets for sale at $6000+ will never sell but there is little demand for them at that price. 

• Like 1

Very cool item! 23/81 is awesome and very lucky to have. I'd never pull them out of the box as those will appreciate in value. Especially since the likelihood of Tiger winning more and more (mostly likely) decreases.

• Like 1

Charleston, SC

HDCP 12.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

9 hours ago, wely324 said:

From what I can see the average sale price on ebay is $5800 across 3 sets that have been sold, two of them were sold before the irons were in the hand of the sellers. They aren't exactly selling like hot cakes on ebay, and how many buyers out there are willing to pay astronomical price for a set of irons that they really can't use, and it's not like they are the irons tiger played with.

Put the item up for auction starting at $0.99 and we can really see what the value is of the irons currently, as of today. Something is only worth what someone will pay for it, there are plenty of sets up on ebay for sale, and one at auction for $4500 with zero bids and 1 day left. I'm not saying these sets for sale at $6000+ will never sell but there is little demand for them at that price. 

I Think your spot on. Obviously I’m going to list them a little high in order to have the ability to negotiate. But I totally agree I believe people are willing to pay closer to that $5800 range. Also I do believe a set sold for $7500 on Ebay so I’m not entirely sure what the market is.

3 Wood-Taylormade M1

2 Iron-Titleist TMB

Two sets went up on WRX very recently for far more than this. One was also opened. I don't have a dog in the fight here and I don't care about limited availability high-end stuff, but he's clearly in line with the market on asking price. Regarding history on the site, it really doesn't matter in this case. If you're talking about hand-built stuff or tour-issue items where you'd really want to have some documented record, sure. This is sealed in plastic from the manufacturer. Any transaction will include multiple layers of buyer protection. There's really nothing that a 10,000 post count would change about the item or the market rate for it. Not to mention there's dozens of posts every week where headcovers and putter covers and ball markers go for (what I think is) stupid money and I don't see the people here trolling after them. Sounds like some folks are jealous their number didn't get called and others are mad that they can't stroke that check. I can't either, so it's a good thing I don't care.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, benihana said:

Two sets went up on WRX very recently for far more than this. One was also opened. I don't have a dog in the fight here and I don't care about limited availability high-end stuff, but he's clearly in line with the market on asking price. Regarding history on the site, it really doesn't matter in this case. If you're talking about hand-built stuff or tour-issue items where you'd really want to have some documented record, sure. This is sealed in plastic from the manufacturer. Any transaction will include multiple layers of buyer protection. There's really nothing that a 10,000 post count would change about the item or the market rate for it. Not to mention there's dozens of posts every week where headcovers and putter covers and ball markers go for (what I think is) stupid money and I don't see the people here trolling after them. Sounds like some folks are jealous their number didn't get called and others are mad that they can't stroke that check. I can't either, so it's a good thing I don't care.  

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

3 Wood-Taylormade M1

2 Iron-Titleist TMB

Not that anything needs to be added to this post... but the last three sets that sold on eBay were for $14,999, $9,250, and $9,499. The asking price seems pretty reasonable to me after seeing those numbers 😂

• Like 1

Driver:     image.png.4b2e2de291c6e3e8a5ad94e9f2919ba6.png Mavrik SZ - GD XC-7X

3 Wood:   image.png.fa4b3f2cf297aab0430b504772faa7d2.png Taylormade SIM - GD AD-DI 7X

Hybrids:  image.png.4b2e2de291c6e3e8a5ad94e9f2919ba6.png Apex 20* - GD AD-DI 95X

Irons:      image.png.4b2e2de291c6e3e8a5ad94e9f2919ba6.png  Apex Pro '19 - DG X100 4-PW

Wedges: image.png.4554f4063a75fadd669e2b2fd26101d8.png SM7

Putter:     Spider X Chalk

Ball:         ProV1