TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Nippon Zelos Iron Shafts

StrokerAce

17 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Can anyone send their clubs to Nippon and they will drop any Nippon shaft in them?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I can't give you an accurate answer there so I would reach out to Nippon's customer service.

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

18 hours ago, TENBUCK said:

Well I couldn't wait any longer. Yes it was cold (44*) but the sun was shinning bright and the fairways were dormant and bare in a few spots, but I really didn't care. 

Played a quick 9 holes with my buddies, I told them I was testing out some new shafts and gave them a brief rundown on them. 

I came from steelfiber shafts 70i, and liked how they felt. My first few shots with the new shafts installed in place f my steelfiber, were not very good. I was a new feel and a very light feel, something I wasn't used too. I will say that towards the end of the round I was getting used to the feel and lightness of the shafts. I was slowing down my swing to match the shafts but in reality I didn't have too. So the final three holes, I swung like I had my steelfiber shafts in and these things didn't miss a beat. They are a high launching shaft but they are also very stable. My SS in in the low 80's, but I didn't have any slice issues with the shafts like you would with flexible graphite shafts. These shafts love to be swung hard and direct at the pin. I didn't loose any balls or hit any OB shots. 

We're going to get out Sunday for a full round, and then I'll be able to give more information. So far, they are a BIG surprise. They feel good, you don't have slow your swing down to get these to work, and they're accurate. We'll see what Sunday brings. 

Nice that you got out for a round to get used to the shafts.  Just curious.  Your SS is in the low 80's... with irons, and which one, or with your driver?

I have been playing Bridgestone irons that came with the Zelos 8, and I was wondering what a lighter Zelos shaft would feel/play like.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

16 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Nice that you got out for a round to get used to the shafts.  Just curious.  Your SS is in the low 80's... with irons, and which one, or with your driver?

I have been playing Bridgestone irons that came with the Zelos 8, and I was wondering what a lighter Zelos shaft would feel/play like.  

That would be driver SS. I didn't mention this in my write up, but one of the guys I played with hit my 9i and he plays a R+ shaft in his irons and he said that he loved the feel of the shafts. Hit them a few times all dead straight and high. 

To be honest, I really don't know that much about shafts, the different profiles and such. I mean if you game me an X flex vs a R flex I would know, but I'm not that sensitive to all of the different changes and profiles because my game is not that consistent. 

I took out my steelfiber shafts and put the Zelos 6 in their place and I won't change them out after my first outing, that's how sure I am about these. Now will these shafts he better than the Zelos 8, I don't know, but what I do know is that the Zelos 6 shafts like to be hit firmly.

One other thing, I hit a few thin shots the other day and never got any shaft vibrations...definitely felt it in the head but not the shaft.

:ping-small: G400 MAX  Ping Tour 65

:cobra-small: FW 15* King F-7 :Fuji: PRO-65

:ping-small: G400 Hybrid Alta CB-70

PXG 0211 5-SW Mitsubishi MMT Graphite

:titelist-small: AP1 52* SW TT XP-95

:taylormade-small: MG 58* TT DG Wedge

Scotty Cameron Custom welded LN 

Grips- GP MCC+4

For the testers - how is the feel of the Zelos shafts during the swing and transition, in comparison to your old shafts? Do you notice anything different?

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

4 hours ago, russtopherb said:

For the testers - how is the feel of the Zelos shafts during the swing and transition, in comparison to your old shafts? Do you notice anything different?

For me, I could tell during the transition that the shaft had some flex compared to my steelfibers, but in all honesty, swinging through the ball I really couldn't tell that much difference between the Zelos 6 and  my steelfibers. 

Grips- GP MCC+4

11 hours ago, TENBUCK said:

That would be driver SS. I didn't mention this in my write up, but one of the guys I played with hit my 9i and he plays a R+ shaft in his irons and he said that he loved the feel of the shafts. Hit them a few times all dead straight and high. 

To be honest, I really don't know that much about shafts, the different profiles and such. I mean if you game me an X flex vs a R flex I would know, but I'm not that sensitive to all of the different changes and profiles because my game is not that consistent. 

I took out my steelfiber shafts and put the Zelos 6 in their place and I won't change them out after my first outing, that's how sure I am about these. Now will these shafts he better than the Zelos 8, I don't know, but what I do know is that the Zelos 6 shafts like to be hit firmly.

One other thing, I hit a few thin shots the other day and never got any shaft vibrations...definitely felt it in the head but not the shaft.

Many years ago I played steel shafts, but they were just too heavy as my swing slowed down and I couldn't get the height to my shots, not to mention the vibration in my joints.  I was fitted for Ping i20 irons with graphite shafts and they were much better.  I got a deal on my Bridgestone with the Zelos 8R shafts; they are about the same weight as the i20 graphite shafts.  I was surprised that they didn't give me the vibration that my old steel shafted irons gave me.  I have never tried the Zelos 7 or 6 shafts, so I don't know if they would be a better fit for my swing.  I have about the same SS as you.  I hit my short irons high enough, but would like a little more height in my 5-7 irons.

Thanks for the info.  I will be following along to see the results of all testers.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

21 hours ago, russtopherb said:

I'm testing the Zelos 7 in Stiff flex and my previous shafts were the Nippon Modus 120's also in Stiff flex and I have noticed that there is substantially less kick in the Zelos 7 when compared to the Modus 120's. Despite these shafts having less of a kick to them they are still launching higher and because of the higher launch they are going higher and getting slightly more distance. 

The feel is also very stable even at higher swing speeds and Nippon seems to have taken into account and the swing you put on the ball is the swing you get out of it. It's interesting for me as I was going from a 115g shaft to a 75g shaft and I feel I have more control with the lighter shaft despite dropping 40g in weight. I have gained about 5mph in clubhead speed with my 7 iron from the weight loss and have not loss anything in terms of control with the new speed. 

Forum Reviews: 

2 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

I'm testing the Zelos 7 in Stiff flex and my previous shafts were the Nippon Modus 120's also in Stiff flex and I have noticed that there is substantially less kick in the Zelos 7 when compared to the Modus 120's. Despite these shafts having less of a kick to them they are still launching higher and because of the higher launch they are going higher and getting slightly more distance. 

The feel is also very stable even at higher swing speeds and Nippon seems to have taken into account and the swing you put on the ball is the swing you get out of it. It's interesting for me as I was going from a 115g shaft to a 75g shaft and I feel I have more control with the lighter shaft despite dropping 40g in weight. I have gained about 5mph in clubhead speed with my 7 iron from the weight loss and have not loss anything in terms of control with the new speed. 

Did you do a one to one swap or did you adjust your irons to be the proper SW?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I can't speak for ZMendle10, but as for me it was a one to one replacement.  My steelfiber shafts that were taken out of my CF16's were SW at D1. The Zelos 6 irons were installed by Nippon without grips, I had a buddy install grips (GP MCC+4) he had no way of checking the SW so they are as they are.

Grips- GP MCC+4

5 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Did you do a one to one swap or did you adjust your irons to be the proper SW?

When I spoke on the phone with Mark from Nippon he was able to add some weight to keep the swing weight close but he was only able to get it to D1 with standard grips and strongly recommended I use standard as opposed to midsize which for me was disappointing. Before testing my irons  with the Modus 120 shafts and midsize grips were coming in somewhere in the D3 to D4 range. 

Forum Reviews: 

Played 9 again today...very crowded and had commitments so no 18 today but will get 18 in tomorrow.

This is kind of like a rinse and repeat from my first testing. These shafts play solid almost to the point of me asking myself why did I go with steelfibers if these are so easy to hit? Just getting a nice high flight, no distance lost maybe even a slight gain, along with a good feel. It was very windy today so I didn't have my best swing or accuracy with them. 

I let my buddie hit a couple. He plays to a 20 hdcp. I thought that he would have issues hitting my irons(CF16) which were smaller than his Mavrik Max with graphite shafts. To my surprise he hit them dead square turned around and said hey, these feel just like my clubs! He said that other than the different looks of the club heads, he couldn't tell the different between the feel/flight between his clubs and mine. 

On to 18 tomorrow.

Grips- GP MCC+4

I wound up playing 27 holes within the past 2 days. One was a scramble and the other was just 9 holes.

During the scramble, the majority of shots were 7i on down. I hit maybe one 6i and and 2 5i shots. I'm still amazed on how stable the long irons are. Ever though I play to an R flex, I was really swinging hard just to see if they would flex too much and caused me to slice, they didn't! With the short irons, it was just high and straight. Now I'm not a big worker of the ball so I don't know how they will be if your trying to fade or draw the ball. If you prize your shots to be straight and high launch, I would without a doubt recommend these shafts. These work great in the CF16 head, but I don't know if they will respond the same in another head, I guess a fitter would know a whole more. One other thing that I've noticed is that you can actually feel the head as you swing through the ball. I know that with graphite shafts it feels like your swinging a shaft and that's about it. With the Zelos 6, the shafts is light enough but you can still feel what's on the end of the stick and through the shot.

The only thing that I can be critical of is whether or not how these shafts would be towards my elbow. I went to graphite from steel because of elbow issues but I haven't played these long enough to gauge any type of difference. 

Since I don't have access to a good launch monitor like a Foresight, I will continue to play these clubs on our dormant course with bare spots, and give you as much information as I can as to the performance of these shafts. I will also be letting my playing buddies use my clubs and I will pass on down their likes and dislikes.

One last thing, if these are as good as they are now, I can imagine what they would feel like hitting off of actual grass. I'll find out in Florida in March!

Grips- GP MCC+4

I played another 18 today(weather was 58* but a little windy..got to play when you can). 

I won't belabor with a blow by blow just that everything I have said before about these shafts still hold true, especially the high launch. The fairways were almost worthless to hit off of(bare dormant ground) so hitting them from the rough is a plus and that's where I got the high launch from. These launch every bit and then some as compared to my MMT shafts. At 68.5 grams, to launch this high and be stable is an accomplishment. Even for slow swingers like myself, these shafts deliver the flex and kick while still maintaining the timing and accuracy of my shots. 

If anyone is looking to re-shaft irons and want a high stable launch, it would be a mistake not to look at the Zelos 6 shafts. I checked Golfworks and the Zelos prices are in line with Nippon's other NS Pro shafts. 

Grips- GP MCC+4

So, I finally made it out to the range over the weekend after a very long and stressful week (we had a COVID scare in the house during Christmas week!  Everybody had to quarantine.  We're all safe and healthy now.).  

I hit about 10 balls with each club 3-P.  My first impression is that these shafts are really light comparatively.  I found myself slowing my swing down a bit.  This will take some getting used to.  I have to keep in my head that I don't need to swing for the fences every time. 

They also feel like they have a bit more flex than a standard stiff shaft.  Another reason to slow my swing down.

I did notice more spin on the ball and the flight pat is more elevated than usual, with stock stiff shafts.  As I said before, I was a low spin, low flight hitter to begin with so this really isn't a bad thing for me.

I'll be putting some numbers together over the course of me going to the range and hopefully out on the course.

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive

We had a very unseasonably warm and rainy Christmas this year and because of that combination all of the remaining snow was able to melt so I am planning on getting some on course testing done this weekend to start the year off right.

Data collection on Trackman is coming along nicely and I will be doing some more testing later tonight. All of my irons (4-AW) have been consistently seeing the benefits of a higher launch angle and faster clubhead speed. I have been seeing increases in carry distance as well as very high peak heights. This is all well and good inside but my concern that the ball is getting too high in the air and the wind just has a field day so I am very hopeful to try and get onto a course this weekend no matter how cold it may be. 

Forum Reviews: 

Data update for all 8 clubs so far. The goal is to get all clubs to have 50 shots at least before having to type up my final review. 

Approach Wedge: Zelos 7 Top (37 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.e660abb5a0171d0b3f9e765e3ae412da.png

Pitching Wedge: Zelos 7 Top (37 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.05d72720264d987cdf38ebe467645832.png

9 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (64 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.eddbafac8ea446682886f470cce47cac.png

8 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (33 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.22f7bb1ed42ebf78ea45f6299d772490.png

7 Iron: Zelos 7  Top (45 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.ccc9b89601d236535e180aae85b0c61c.png

6 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (34 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.91d3ccf0ee6603227c9be2be05500936.png

5 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (35 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.0d2eac016c5e2b1c42fc4df29e41fd95.png

4 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (31 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.0633536811473c57545d43e30df650bb.png

Forum Reviews: 

Very good information so far, I’ve played Steelfibers before(wish I never got rid of them) and I play Recoils now but I’m not getting the launch angle that I would like. I’ll have to give these a look

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

4 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

Data update for all 8 clubs so far. The goal is to get all clubs to have 50 shots at least before having to type up my final review. 

Approach Wedge: Zelos 7 Top (37 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.e660abb5a0171d0b3f9e765e3ae412da.png

Pitching Wedge: Zelos 7 Top (37 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.05d72720264d987cdf38ebe467645832.png

9 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (64 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.eddbafac8ea446682886f470cce47cac.png

8 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (33 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.22f7bb1ed42ebf78ea45f6299d772490.png

7 Iron: Zelos 7  Top (45 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.ccc9b89601d236535e180aae85b0c61c.png

6 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (34 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.91d3ccf0ee6603227c9be2be05500936.png

5 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (35 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.0d2eac016c5e2b1c42fc4df29e41fd95.png

4 Iron: Zelos 7 Top (31 Shots) Modus 120 Bottom (<10 Shots)

image.png.0633536811473c57545d43e30df650bb.png

Great addition of data here, really enjoy the detail. Interesting that with modus your gapping is good so far, but the Zelos looks like the 6 and 5 are being swing at about the same speed with very similar ball speeds. Interesting to see if this hold or just a few more mishits with the 5. I tend to notice that my 5 is where the strikes really start to fall off.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

11 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Great addition of data here, really enjoy the detail. Interesting that with modus your gapping is good so far, but the Zelos looks like the 6 and 5 are being swing at about the same speed with very similar ball speeds. Interesting to see if this hold or just a few more mishits with the 5. I tend to notice that my 5 is where the strikes really start to fall off.

This is more on me than the shaft. I tend to slow down my swing if I find that I am not hitting the center of the face and this is reflected in the increase in efficiency since that was one of the factors I use when deciding if a shot is useable for data or not.

I will say that in my last session with my 5 iron I was seeing speeds around 93-94mph while still making solid contact so there is definitely more room for speed.

Forum Reviews: 

2 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

This is more on me than the shaft. I tend to slow down my swing if I find that I am not hitting the center of the face and this is reflected in the increase in efficiency since that was one of the factors I use when deciding if a shot is useable for data or not.

I will say that in my last session with my 5 iron I was seeing speeds around 93-94mph while still making solid contact so there is definitely more room for speed.

I do the same thing all the time, totally get that.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I was very fortunate to get in some on course testing these past few days before the bad weather rolled back in today. Friday I was able to play 18 where there was no wind but temperatures were hovering around 40 degrees  and the ground was frozen solid. In order to get a tee in the ground I had to stab the ground first with the adjustment wrench of my driver, that kind of frozen. However since there was no wind I was able to get a really good feel for how the ball was flying. Saturday was the total opposite with the temperature in the 50's and a lot of wind whipping of gusts up to 30mph but I was still able to get 16 holes in before dark. 

Although on the course testing has been very limited to only 34 holes so far I am able to report that what i was seeing on the course was very encouraging. The shafts were very responsive and had a noticeable kick at impact and the ball flight was high but nothing that was cause for worry. I was enjoying plenty of straight shots right down the target line with the occasional baby fade or draw. Even during the first 9 on Saturday when the wind was at it's worst I never felt like the wind was effecting my ball flight severely. 

34 holes is a very small sample size for on course performance so even after my review is posted I will continue to do more on course testing when possible but so far a strong start. 

Forum Reviews: 

I had a little more range time over the new years break, way too much rain around here to get out on the course.  The more I practice with these shafts and the more comfortable I get with them, the more I like them.  I have now noticed that my spin rate has increased, along with the height of my shots which equates to less roll on after landing.  My short iron shots are stopping on dimes.

I think I'm going to like these!

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive

With COVID and everything being closed as far as testing goes, I am relegated to just doing on course testing for now. 

It's kind of hard to get a sense of spin when you really don't have grass on the greens and flight is hard to gauge when the fairway is dormant and almost bare. Even with the temperatures in the mid 40's, and with the conditions I'm playing with, I am still very, very pleased with the shafts. Light and flexible enough for a kick, but still have some tip firmness to them to help with dispersion. They will be tested further in Florida in a few months and I will still report on my home course testing and weather permits.

Grips- GP MCC+4

My review has been posted but I was unable to attach the Excel sheet with all of the data to my  review but the link can be found here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C9IMSLrpM5tBvcPvnAu8RBRdEvFL6Qbm/view?usp=sharing.

It has been a pleasure to review the Zelos 7 for the My Golf Spy community and if there are any questions fire away.

Edited by ZMendle10

Forum Reviews: 

15 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

My review has been posted but I was unable to attach the Excel sheet with all of the data to my  review. However, if anyone is interested in it feel free to message me and I will happy to send it to you. It has been a pleasure to review the Zelos 7 for the My Golf Spy community and if there are any questions fire away.

Any chance you could link to a google sheet, with the numbers?

58 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Any chance you could link to a google sheet, with the numbers?

My previous post has been updated to include the link

Forum Reviews: 

11 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

My previous post has been updated to include the link

Awesome thanks for sharing

2 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Awesome thanks for sharing

Absolutely. Would love to have other opinions on the data so I can further improve my testing process.

Forum Reviews: