:bettinardi-1: BB-41

Grips- GP MCC+4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received my clubs in the mail and wanted to put up a few sneak peeks...

Testing is well underway for the Zelos 7 and so far they are seeming to be what they are billed out to be. Below is a little screenshot comparing 6 irons of the Zelos 7 and the Modus 120. The Zelos 7

Hey everyone, I’m ZMendle10 and I joined the My Golf Spy forums in early September this year. This is my first testing opportunity, and it has been an honor to be selected to test the Nippon N.S. Pro

Posted Images

Trackman has a neat virtual driving range so I used it for some more dispersion testing with a 7 iron. The pin was 170 out with 165 to hit the green and it gave me the sense of hitting towards a target and not just aimlessly down the range.

image.png.5f7310e7e2cb2d3f9564e318b96f6f79.png

image.png.092c3600bf4a5020813da76cddd7f331.png

This was from 1 range session with no shots removed from the testing and was much more closely resembling what I was seeing out on the course. I will for sure be doing this more often as the weather is pretty much keeping me inside so far so if there are any clubs in particular that want to be seen let me know. 

• Like 3

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 Plus 9° HZRDUS Smoke Yellow (S  Flex)

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 3 Wood 15° Ventus Black 7S

3 Utility Iron: :cobra-small: King Utility Iron 18° Project X HZRDUS (S Flex)

4i-AW: :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 Nippon Zelos 7 (S Flex, Std Lie, +1/2" Length) Zelos 7 Official Member Review (Here)

56°:  :vokey-small: SM4 56° Loft,  8° Bounce

60°: :macgregor-small: VIP 60°

Putter: :ping-small: Scottsdale TR Sanita B 

Shot Tracking: :Arccos: Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Follow My Super Speed Training Progress Below 103mph-111mph and Gaining

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpCSY2sLk97yCmUyoW-aVzLLs_k4CuPR5708OrVw5gA/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 months later...

I recently got fitted through my whole bag and while some things stayed the same and other things changed my irons entirely did not make the cut. In two months time my P790's with the Zelos 7's will be replaced by a set of Srixon ZX7's with Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's in a S400 flex. Since the ZX7's are 2 months out from being delivered I will still get the chance to play about 5-10 rounds with my P790's and will update on the performance accordingly.

I don't think that they are completely going to be leaving my bag though. I might sneak the P790's into the 4 and possibly 5 iron slot in my bag if needed so we shall see. I think the lower weight will be a great transition into my longer clubs so stay tuned. 

• Like 1

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 Plus 9° HZRDUS Smoke Yellow (S  Flex)

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 3 Wood 15° Ventus Black 7S

3 Utility Iron: :cobra-small: King Utility Iron 18° Project X HZRDUS (S Flex)

4i-AW: :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 Nippon Zelos 7 (S Flex, Std Lie, +1/2" Length) Zelos 7 Official Member Review (Here)

56°:  :vokey-small: SM4 56° Loft,  8° Bounce

60°: :macgregor-small: VIP 60°

Putter: :ping-small: Scottsdale TR Sanita B 

Shot Tracking: :Arccos: Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Follow My Super Speed Training Progress Below 103mph-111mph and Gaining

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpCSY2sLk97yCmUyoW-aVzLLs_k4CuPR5708OrVw5gA/edit?usp=sharing