2021 Forum Staff Changes

Golfspy_CG2

On 12/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, cnosil said:

Thanks @StrokerAce and @STUDque for all you have done to help grow the forum into what it is today!

+1

On 12/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, JohnSmalls said:

@StrokerAce @STUDque, Jason and Enrique, you guys did an unbelievably great job during your tenure.  When you first started I knew they picked the right guys and I wondered how in the world you guys would make this great place better.  From the new layout, to the smooth running testing opportunities, the major contests and the CCC evolution, you guys have left a great mark on the forum.  Thank you for your hard work and most importantly the time you gave to helping make this place our online home!

+2 (really cannot add much to these).  Thank you for making this forum so great!

• Like 8

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

I wish I had something new and more meaningful to add on here other than.. "uhhh thanks

Lot of nice sentiments expressed above and I wholeheartedly agree with each!

Several years ago I was involved in a non-profit and spent a lot of time and effort helping to get a local chapter up and running, and organized ... and one of the tools we used was an online forum to engage more people, especially into several sub-categories of special interest projects. Anyway - the point here being that not only to set up and configure all the software, and enable all the users and groups, and monitor the discussions, and ..., and ..., and - try to listen to / respond to / incorporate each user's feedback and requests ... well after a while it all became like real w-o-r-k (which, my friends, is a 4-letter word 😆).

So I do appreciate all that goes in to managing not just an online forum but also all of its members and stakeholders.

Thanks, guys!!!

• Like 8

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W and Epic Max 7W (both Project X Cypher)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H and 5H (both Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX-2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
...Edel EAS 4.0 (stock shaft, zero offset hosel, round grip)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)