TESTERS WANTED! ×

Titleist Virtual Golf Ball Fitting

Golfspy_CG2

12 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

My samples showed up at the house today. I also have a new Sub-70 wedge showing out for delivery and in my neighborhood. Would all be great if the weather wasn't crap and my sprained toe needing about three more days to be in playing condition. 

I'm glad to hear you're getting then both today, that new wedge will put the cover of the ball to the test. I remember in the earlier part of the Sub70 thread that they would shred covers. I hate to hear you sprained your toe. Hopefully it'll feel better soon. 

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm glad to hear you're getting then both today, that new wedge will put the cover of the ball to the test. I remember in the earlier part of the Sub70 thread that they would shred covers. I hate to hear you sprained your toe. Hopefully it'll feel better soon. 

The toe will be fine, thanks.  Happened last Sunday. Almost ready to swing the club. Glad the weather stinks. It makes missing golf easier to take. The bad part is now I'm looking at re-doing my golf simulator screen and netting. Not playing for almost two weeks will cost me more than playing golf does. 🤑

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The toe will be fine, thanks.  Happened last Sunday. Almost ready to swing the club. Glad the weather stinks. It makes missing golf easier to take. The bad part is now I'm looking at re-doing my golf simulator screen and netting. Not playing for almost two weeks will cost me more than playing golf does. 🤑

Downtime can get you in trouble with this game. You start looking at new and shiny things and it'll eat into the wallet. 

On 12/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So I did this today, and it was a very valuable 30 minutes.  Loved every minute of it.   Titleist is offering virtual golf ball fittings for free.  You get a 30 minute  zoom call with a member from the Titleist Ball Fitting Team. You fill out a questionnaire ahead of time.  Then during the call, Luke--in my case asked me about my current ball--Prov1X, why I chose it, what else I've played, then several questions about the type of shots I hit and what I want out of a ball. It wasn't cookie cutter at all, it was very individualized.

I play a Prov1X and the reason I do, is the higher launch, slightly longer distance and increased green spin.  He asked if I felt I lost just a touch of spin on say a 7 iron approach, would I still like the results.   I said, I suppose and asked why.   He went on to explain how the ProV1 Left Dash might help me with taking a tad more spin off the ball--which is something I said I wouldn't mind seeing off the tee.   He explained it will be a bit firmer feeling the VX, and if I felt I didn't like that, then I could absolutely stick with the X as it fits my game based on everything I said.

Part of the process is they send out a sample pack of the recommended ball, so that's pretty cool.

I highly recommend it for anyone that either wants to hear from a fitter which Titleist ball would fit them, or just in general learn more about ball performance. 

https://www.titleist.com/fitting/golf-ball-fitting

Recommended and Alternative Golf Ball Sleeves

I could have saved you 30 minutes of your life and just told you to get some Pro V1s.  Unless you say that price is your main consideration, Titleist always wants to put you into a Pro V.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

What a cool promotion 👍

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Got my test balls today....

Image1611014454.207640.jpg

Already put my American flag logo on them and will put them to the test this week.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Didn't get mine today;  they have been about 10 minutes away since Saturday.  Since they weren't tagged as Saturday delivery I didn't get them then since the "package not due for delivery",  the message on FedEx today was "Delivery exception Business closed - No delivery attempt".  Maybe tomorrow I my home will be open so they can make a delivery attempt 🤣

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Didn't get mine today;  they have been about 10 minutes away since Saturday.  Since they weren't tagged as Saturday delivery I didn't get them then since the "package not due for delivery",  the message on FedEx today was "Delivery exception Business closed - No delivery attempt".  Maybe tomorrow I my home will be open so they can make a delivery attempt 🤣

Ive had similar update from them or have had the driver Mark delivers and not drop it for another two hours 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Downtime can get you in trouble with this game. You start looking at new and shiny things and it'll eat into the wallet. 

Too late. I couldn't stop myself. No one was home since 3:00.

I'm re-doing my simulator and screen system.  I already took the back stop down and turned it into a side stop and divider to split my garage in two. This will protect a car or the garage windows on the right side. Now looking at a net and cage system that can be placed a few inches behind the makeshift screen.  This should give enough to drop the ball. The way I had it set up had too much bounce back. I have two entertainment center cabinets in the golf area. Too much glass around with real balls the way I had it. It worked fine with hard foam balls but it was time to upgrade.  At least thats what I tell myself.

AVX and Left Dash arrived yesterday afternoon. Only putted indoors with each. Two surprises...the AVX is remarkably soft off the putter face for a low spinning ball...and the Left Dash is noticeably firmer than the Pro V1x.

I'll tee it up Friday or Saturday and see if I can't put these through the ringer. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

21 minutes ago, txgolfjunkie said:

Left Dash is noticeably firmer than the Pro V1x.

Yup and something my fitter talked about while we were talking feel on the greens. Even though the 1x would be a possibility to test he said the feel of the left dash completely unchecks the feel box in my case

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Tomorrow morning.  Cannot wait!   

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

On 1/13/2021 at 5:40 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

They said they ship Fed Ex or UPS so it should be a rather quick delivery compared to USPS.

mine came by fed ex......wife ran over the package by "accident".....probably saw it was golf stuff and decided to hit it..lol

Golf is cool

54 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yup and something my fitter talked about while we were talking feel on the greens. Even though the 1x would be a possibility to test he said the feel of the left dash completely unchecks the feel box in my case

i played these already and they are definitely "firmer" and have a clicky sound if you miss....but flush it and these balls feel just like any other prov1...

Golf is cool

8 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

i played these already and they are definitely "firmer" and have a clicky sound if you miss....but flush it and these balls feel just like any other prov1...

I played the left dash a little in the summer and in the few rounds with them that’s my impression too. Despite playing the same course with them twice I couldn’t get the speed of the greens down with them. Played the Prov1 the next time at the course in similar conditions and had a much better putting day speed wise

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

Definitely going to do this once the new balls are part of the process

though it’s hard to imagine anything beating out the tour b x for me

I game the 2020 Tour B X as well and will report back what I find about the -Pro V1x and AVX. Hope to get some time on the GC Quad for some data as well. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Had my conference call with David Bustamante this morning.  Great chat and honestly wish those could happen a little more frequently during the work week!

Started off talking about my game, since it was a ball fitting naturally what ball do you play/why?   What ball did you come from?

I started playing -ProV1x  towards the end of the summer; having previously played Bridgestone BXS.  The reasons for choosing BXS were from initial testing, thinking that I needed the spin for stopping power/consistency, Bridgestone quality, and the fact that it's made a few hours away in Georgia was the cherry on top.

Out of curiosity I wanted to give left dash a shot, so I took the plunge and bought a dozen.  With it being a very different golf ball to BXS I had my reservations about it fitting.  In fact I thought I was going to get stuck with a dozen golf balls that wouldn't work for me.  Much to my surprise it blew BXS out of the water. BXS spun too much and would balloon at apex for me with my hybrid and irons.  Going to left dash flattened out my trajectory which added roughly a club of distance and still held greens as well as BXS did.

All of this was gone through thoroughly with David.  We spoke about importance of flight windows with irons, including my (very) strong lofted irons, the importance of launch angle and descent angle and how spin helps get the ball into the proper conditions. 

Based on ball flight and results that I am seeing, he said that it is clear that a low spin ball is the ball for me.  Coming from a softer ball like BXS, compression was initially a concern in his eyes.  Since I am happy with the compression of left dash, David was more than pleased to stick with it, with AVX being option number 2.  My reasons for signing up were to see if the results from my personal testing were lining up with what would best suit my game and to have a conversation with an expert in the industry that knows golf equipment.   Both of those  reasons were resoundingly answered with a yes.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Got the goods! Can’t wait for the wind to die down so I can test these puppies out!E743DFAE-50B2-45C9-A5E9-D072125FBD9B.jpeg.d0e71ba777f6324818f2da100f26e1b8.jpeg

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

So yesterday my two samples came in; AVX and Left Dash.  Today I was able to try them out like as instructed:  chips first, then some wedge shots then short irons followed by long irons then lastly driver.  Now to be fair, I have to tell you, I had the ENTIRE course to myself.  The pro even left and told me to lock up when I was done.  It was a sunny 44 degrees with a nice 30 mph wind to make it feel more like 30.  Sooooo, I'm not sure how accurate the results are. 

I started chipping around the greens and didn't notice too much of a difference...probably because I couldn't feel my hands.  I then went back to about 40 yards and same, I couldn't "feel much" so another wash there.  After this I backed up to 100 yards and hit some easy 56* wedge shots.  Now, this is where I started to feel and see a bit of a difference.  The AVX felt softer and spun a bit less.  I did lose a few of the Left Dash off to the right due to spin.  From here I backed up to 165 yards for some full 8 irons.  Big difference here.  The AVX flew better for me through the air.  It stayed on target much better than the left dash.  The left dash tended to really balloon on me here, coming up about 8 yards short of the target each time.  From 180 yards I noticed the same exact pattern as before.  Now with driver, I found the AVX to launch a bit lower, feeling softer and flying FURTHER by about 10 yards on average than the left dash. 

With that being said, I think based on today, that the AVX was better for me than the Left Dash.  I noticed that the left dash launched a lot higher and tended to spin out a bit too much for me on full iron shots.  Now, could some of this been the wind...sure.  I plan on trying them out again this weekend.  So I will keep you posted. 

Anyone else see similar results or is it just me?

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

So my package came today, downside of being in the snow belt I do believe. Opened it up to find 5 golf balls. Two sleeves of Prov1X and then a loose Titleist 3 with a different Prov1X sidestamp on it. That's right, they sent me along a loose 2021 Prov1X to test against the 19's. 

That's how you get a customer for damn near life. Will be buying in the buy 3 get 1 sale in March to hopefully get me through the next 2 years. Thank you so much Titleist!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

50 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

So my package came today, downside of being in the snow belt I do believe. Opened it up to find 5 golf balls. Two sleeves of Prov1X and then a loose Titleist 3 with a different Prov1X sidestamp on it. That's right, they sent me along a loose 2021 Prov1X to test against the 19's. 

That's how you get a customer for damn near life. Will be buying in the buy 3 get 1 sale in March to hopefully get me through the next 2 years. Thank you so much Titleist!

Same thing for me! A loose 2021 Pro V1X 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Just finished my fitting with David. We apparently live about 5 minutes from each other, so he's going to run some Pro V1x samples by the house this weekend. Allegedly the 2021 model - he said I'll be the first one in his territory to get the new model.

He said he'll also bring a couple of balls for my 7-year old daughter who started taking lessons this past summer.

Super nice guy. Good conversation. Very cool that Titleist is doing this for anyone that wants to sign up.

1 hour ago, Tsecor said:

nothing happened unless we see pics!!!  LOL

I lost it... Playing on the simulator...

😂😂😂😂🙏🏼

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I guess they didn't like me. I didn't get three sample packs, only two. Didn't get a single 2021 model ball either.  

1 hour ago, Tsecor said:

nothing happened unless we see pics!!!  LOL

Well... ok then.

44gdGEkjTQhGgXxCGlHB35fDge4YKtZinQqHitlf

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Just booked my appointment, interested to see what they say. I switched from callaway to titleist earlier this year, first velocity then tour speed. 

Ping G410+, 9* with draw bias weight setting, 55g Alta CB stiff shaft

Taylormade Burner 3w, stiff shaft 

Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 4-GW, regular flex

Cleveland CBX2 54* wedge

Cleveland Smart Sole 58* wedge

Ping Scottsdale Piper C putter

Titleist Tour Speed balls

Got the goods! Can’t wait for the wind to die down so I can test these puppies out!E743DFAE-50B2-45C9-A5E9-D072125FBD9B.jpeg.d0e71ba777f6324818f2da100f26e1b8.jpeg

So how did you get 3 sleeves?

Using Cobra Speedzone Extreme Driverw/ Mitsubishi Tense av Blue regular shaft; Cobra King F8 4W & 6W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Cobra F8 19* Hybrid w/Recoil 460 shaft, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7 w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Wilson Staff D-7 48 & 54 wedges, Cleveland Zipcore 58 wedge & Slotline SSI693 putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder