TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

9 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

So you were responsible for him trading away FIGJAM?

I'm going with belt colors and shoe sizes for this years draft rankings.  Who ya got that sports a white belt with red pants and a size 10EE? 🙂

I thought you were spying on me until you mentioned the shoe size! 🤣

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

First trade in the books gentlemen!  Still looking to move into the top 5 to get the guy I want so send more offers. 

Some people will never learn...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=these+people+will+never+learn+gif&id=58947DC818DCD24657E4660429698EC9C840A1F3&FORM=IQFRBA

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

11 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So for people wondering, I went back and looked at last year's draft and realize that our defending champion @Apolloshowl only had 3 of the guys he drafted on his roster at season's end, and they were his third, fifth, and sixth round picks, Kisner, Hatton, and Mackenzie Hughes respectfully.

Don't feel like you're out just because of position, shrewd trading, the right waiver claim and luck will play a huge part, I know because I accidentally cost someone the title last year with a suggestion, sorry @Undershooter

You must know my team better then I do. Could have sworn I also drafted Berger and Spieth, but may have gotten him in one of my trades with BNG. I can remember flipping Rahm for I think Woodland and Fowler or something, then I ended up trading Woodland back to BNG for Day and something else. Either way if you want trades you can always go to BNG, for better or for worse haha. Completely forgot I drafted Hughes and then got him back off waivers later on. 
Trading is good in this format and if anyone is interested I would like to move into the top 30 from 43. Its nice when you have so many teams to trade with as well. 
Will JT fall in the draft? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

You must know my team better then I do. Could have sworn I also drafted Berger and Spieth, but may have gotten him in one of my trades with BNG. I can remember flipping Rahm for I think Woodland and Fowler or something, then I ended up trading Woodland back to BNG for Day and something else. Either way if you want trades you can always go to BNG, for better or for worse haha. Completely forgot I drafted Hughes and then got him back off waivers later on. 
Trading is good in this format and if anyone is interested I would like to move into the top 30 from 43. Its nice when you have so many teams to trade with as well. 
Will JT fall in the draft? 

One of the advantages of being a commissioner is that I can dip back into past seasons and look at draft results. I just cherry picked yours to prove the old adage of you can't win the league just on draft day.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

One of the advantages of being a commissioner is that I can dip back into past seasons and look at draft results. I just cherry picked yours to prove the old adage of you can't win the league just on draft day.

This is absolutely true. When I won 2 years ago it was because of a trade at the deadline for Kevin Kisner. This best ball format doesn’t completely negate the draft but definitely allows free agents and waiver picks to help a team big time. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

4 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

This is absolutely true. When I won 2 years ago it was because of a trade at the deadline for Kevin Kisner. This best ball format doesn’t completely negate the draft but definitely allows free agents and waiver picks to help a team big time. 

HMMM wonder who you got him from.   That trade probably cost me the championship  🤣

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

In case you're wondering what I did to cost @Undershooter, I told him to drop Scottie Scheffler before his late season charge. i regret it.

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

9 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

In case you're wondering what I did to cost @Undershooter, I told him to drop Scottie Scheffler before his late season charge. i regret it.

Not your fault! It was my fault for doing it and going away from my strategy. That's on me Haha

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

On 1/6/2021 at 10:01 AM, STUDque said:

OK I spent a few minutes getting caught up on the admin for this league.

1. @Bjorns Boys removed per request. Sad to see you go.
  2. Invitations sent to: @Mtbryant01@xOldBenKenobiX@Lacassem@Josh Ross@rbsiedsc@tchat07@Getoffmylawn
  3. No invite yet. Please provide your email address to the commissheses: @mwr57@juspoole
  4. No response yet...You coming back? @asef@bardle@Brad1978golf@Camcmart@Dmattband1225@goaliewales14@gobama84@GolfJunkie302@GolfSpy Dave@HighFade@Hackster@isaacb1994@JB TexasEx@Jbmullin@Low Country Golfer@PAgolfer2017@pingman79@pj_engel@Scott33@Steve2100@Ultimate Junior Golfer@Wedgie@armour248@00sportsman
    • ALERT: If you name appears in item #4 above, I didn't see your name in the poll or having logged into Fantrax. You have until Wednesday, 13 January to state your interest to avoid purging. Please reply to the thread and poll attached.
  5. League Polls. There are 3 polls up for league vote (scoring, draft date, draft time) on the Fantrax Home Page. Please make your way over to the site to make your voice heard. Polls close on the 13th as well.

Apologies for not responding! Life/work have been crazy. Hasn't left much time for anything else...

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

If there is anyone in the late first round that may want to move back to pick 6 of the second round and possibly pick up some FAAB money hit me up. 

Dang it!!!!!! Why am I just now seeing this I have been waiting for this to drop and I swear the only one I saw was the 2020. I guess I will try next year 😞

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

On 1/15/2021 at 12:22 PM, Berg Ryman said:

So for people wondering, I went back and looked at last year's draft and realize that our defending champion @Apolloshowl only had 3 of the guys he drafted on his roster at season's end, and they were his third, fifth, and sixth round picks, Kisner, Hatton, and Mackenzie Hughes respectfully.

Don't feel like you're out just because of position, shrewd trading, the right waiver claim and luck will play a huge part, I know because I accidentally cost someone the title last year with a suggestion, sorry @Undershooter

Also, You have to think ahead to the playoffs.. The points reset. I was in first heading in to the playoffs but bad decision left me with very little fire power there. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

I am getting an error message for those links. I have pre-ranked mine just in case but just wanted to make sure I did it in the right spot.

image.png.672dc71e9f95d02a3d4c6232fe93b857.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

20 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I am getting an error message for those links. I have pre-ranked mine just in case but just wanted to make sure I did it in the right spot.

image.png.672dc71e9f95d02a3d4c6232fe93b857.png

Well that's on me. Since most of this post was a cut/paste job from the 19-20 thread, it had the links to last year's league. The links have been updated to our current season league.

SIK Golf Flo-C

3 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So I think that's about it. If you have any other questions we're here to help, especially @STUDque who has already set his autodraft for Friday night since it's likely he'll be on the road. Sadly this means he's preranked everyone already... which is what you should do as well.

First, thanks again for pulling this together.  So with my players ranked and "auto-pick/draft on", I presume I can make any last minute changes up to the point that my clock starts - correct?  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

@Berg Rymanthanks for the post...helpful stuff for a first-time fantasy golfer.

The pick guys you like thing though...I’m a big Spieth fan so I may have to go a different direction.  Maybe I’ll go full dark side and let the hate flow through me...pick P Reed, Poulter, Sergio...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

10 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

The pick guys you like thing though...I’m a big Spieth fan so I may have to go a different direction.  Maybe I’ll go full dark side and let the hate flow through me...pick P Reed, Poulter, Sergio...

What is wrong with Garcia and Poulter? 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Maybe! It's just something that might keep your more interested. I can tell you without fail I'm going to try and get one of my faves on the roster. Loke I might not draft him, but I will almost guarantee Ryan Moore is on my roster at a point this year, I just like the dude.

SIK Golf Flo-C

question about ranking players for the auto-draft. 

how many guys should i have ranked to make sure i don’t get stuck with the computer picking a random player for me?

what’s a safe number?

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

5 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

The next question, how many players should you rank. Well, knowing that we're dealing with such a large group and even with copies there's going to be likely 90 players or more drafted in the six rounds, it's your call. I'd probably rank my top 100 just to be safe but if you don't have the time or feel good about your ability to nab talent off the waiver wire, maybe top 50.

@Berg Rymanpre answered that 

5 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

question about ranking players for the auto-draft. 

how many guys should i have ranked to make sure i don’t get stuck with the computer picking a random player for me?

what’s a safe number?

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

thanks @xOldBenKenobiX  i guess i should’ve read more closely 🤦🏻‍♂️

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

thanks @xOldBenKenobiX  i guess i should’ve read more closely 🤦🏻‍♂️

I fail to read things all of the time, I mostly glance at the writing. 

My Reviews:

ok all ranked up. i’ve got like 65 guys on the list. here goes nothin!!

28 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

What is wrong with Garcia and Poulter? 

Garcia’s tantrums are legendary.  Poulter, nothing personal, just some Ryder Cup animosity...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

9 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Garcia’s tantrums are legendary.  Poulter, nothing personal, just some Ryder Cup animosity...

Two good points. 

My Reviews:

Question: On what criteria will the autodraft select players? based on 2020 FP/G? 2020 FedEx pt rank? .

Trying to see if i have time to rank players or not

I might have to autodraft as i'll be out of town too

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

18 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Question: On what criteria will the autodraft select players? based on 2020 FP/G? 2020 FedEx pt rank? .

When you look at the rank players its all based off points scored this year so far. So there are some odd names up there and mainly guys who have played lots so far. Definitely worth the time to go do quickly if you have a chance. 
Quickest way is to pop into the draft room and it will show a better ranking, hit the que button on any and all the players you want and it will feed them into your ranked players. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

33 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

As @Apolloshowl said Jon, the current scoring leaders for the 20-21 season will be the order autodraft will take players if you don't prerank. The link in the draft thread defaults to the 19-20 stats to make it easier for you to find top guys instead of scrolling to the bottom.

SIK Golf Flo-C

Warriors chaster appears quiet, no smokescreen going out... interesting

SIK Golf Flo-C