TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

Here is the updated add/drop list.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart

Happy last regular season week folks.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Week 26: St. Jude Invitational
Second to last week of the regular season is in the books and although some things have been decided there is still one week left... but a little more on that later. Congrats to Abe Ancer on a playoff win! Is it just me or are we seeing a lot more playoffs for titles this season then previous years?

We really should start the fantasy section off by giving a big CONGRATS to @blackngold_blood for winning the regular season. With a 12 game advantage going into the final week he can rest easy knowing he is safely into the playoffs with the most bonus points. However also the most to loose in the first week of playoffs 😉 Well done and congrats to all 64 (plus a few more who got traded before they made it to the weekend) players who contributed to your wins throughout the season. 

As for this week our high scoring team of the week went to @00sportsmanwith 255.8 points! That's majors level points. His team was lead by Burns, Hideki, Cam Smith and Hatton. Following very close behind was @STUDque at 253.95 points on the week. There was a total of 15 teams this week who broke 200 points which meant our league median was also solid at 167.9. 

Now onto the standings. There is 1 week left, 10 wins, about a B- field at best and lots of scenarios for both the 2nd all the way down to our 25th and final spot. Lets start at the top as we normally do. Although this is how it looks now, it will likely look a lot different next week. For starters I will only have 2 in the field which will cost me at least 3-4 positions... hopefully not more. Positions are so close and all depending on how teams want to play out the last week to make moves we could see some bold moves to move up the board for those bonus points. 

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.41.19.png

As for the cutline I won't say it is safe, but there is some breathing room. However once again the field okay this week and with a lack of true top end talent (a few big names, but not many) will decide a lot. In reality 28-33 should be pretty safe, but this is fantasy so anything can happen. There is a small 2.5 game cushion between 35-36 spots and I can't help but wonder first how there were so many ties this year, but also if that half game will come into play when the dust settles next week. Are there any teams outside the top 35 you would wager have a good chance at getting in?

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.42.58.png

This is going to be a fun week and good luck to everyone. Make your waiver moves with intent and purpose as they could mean a lot more then previous weeks. Spend FAAB wisely as this is a situation where we could see some names drop in search of fielding a full team. I know my strategy and have my plan... do you have yours?

Good luck all and thanks for participating. 

A few quick housekeeping notes that after the regular season ends although we will still have scores via Fantrax it does not update with our methods of playoffs and therefore is put together manually. Scores are still to be counted on Fantrax, but standings will not reflect there.

It's been said a few times before but as a reminder. Top 35 teams get into playoffs. After the first week of playoffs 15 get dropped and we are down to top 20, week 3 (final week) will only have our Top 10 participating. POINTS CARRY OVER! and we will do our best to keep you updated with the current standings and how they are progressing. 

Finally if you are out of the playoffs, please be respectful as even though this is a fun league there is an amazing title on the line and we take this seriously. So if you are out please avoid making bad moves and putting the league in a awkward position. Thank you for participating and we enjoyed the work you have done with your team, but I would just suggest leaving the roster as is if you have no chance of making the top 35. That is just my opinion though. 

As always this is a great recap Jamie

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

I’m a little disappointed he didn’t try to tackle the playoff scenarios. Throw some probability calculations and you’re probably looking at similar difficulty to the chalkboard math problem from Good Will Hunting. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

25 minutes ago, STUDque said:

I’m a little disappointed he didn’t try to tackle the playoff scenarios. Throw some probability calculations and you’re probably looking at similar difficulty to the chalkboard math problem from Good Will Hunting. 

The only playoff prediction I'll make is that after next week I fall from the 2 spot to the 4 or 5 spot. From there last year I finished 5th after regular season and went on to great week 1 and 2 and cruised to victory and this season should be no different!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

this season should be no different!

A0F01FFE-3ABA-468D-BCF0-3DD9579AD5D1.gif.470a0831dc8d082b2438b45440307f30.gif

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

13 hours ago, STUDque said:

Done. Please don’t clean house again. 

Why not?  I'm confused.  Can't I drop and add as many as I want?

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

1 hour ago, gobama84 said:

To an extent. When you dropped all those guys before it looked like you were giving up which I’m guessing is why your roster was locked. 

This may come off wrong but IMO you are out of the playoffs therefore anybody on your team and inside the top 80 of the FedEx standings is undroppable.  As far as I concerned anybody rated there or higher should be undroppable not just for you but any team 11 games back or more. There is a difference between dropping someone to try to make the playoffs and just fielding a team.  I know that a team out of the playoffs that fields a team can potentially knock someone out of the playoffs this week but it shouldn’t be done by dropping those higher ranked players.

Again this is just my opinion and by no means law! Lol

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

32 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

To an extent. When you dropped all those guys before it looked like you were giving up which I’m guessing is why your roster was locked. 

This may come off wrong but IMO you are out of the playoffs therefore anybody on your team and inside the top 80 of the FedEx standings is undroppable.  As far as I concerned anybody rated there or higher should be undroppable not just for you but any team 11 games back or more. There is a difference between dropping someone to try to make the playoffs and just fielding a team.  I know that a team out of the playoffs that fields a team can potentially knock someone out of the playoffs this week but it shouldn’t be done by dropping those higher ranked players.

1 hour ago, gobama84 said:

What @blackngold_blood said

The only caveat to that is if you are honestly trying to field the best team possible, and is trying to add players who are playing this week and not  just throwing the towel throwing the towel 

My Reviews:

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Just trying to load up a team with players that are participating two weeks ago and didn't realize there was no tourney while the Olympics were being played.  My mistake.

The only caveat to that is if you are honestly trying to field the best team possible, and is trying to add players who are playing this week and not  just throwing the towel throwing the towel 

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

If I had the chance to change players last week and had won 8, I would have been in 37th place.  I agree that now I have no chance and being realistic, probably never had a chance.

3 hours ago, gobama84 said:

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Just make sure there's a direct Add/Drop pair with someone in the Wyndham field and no naked Drops of higher-ranked players, and that the Add/Drop is something you'd consider making mid-season (so dropping someone like Xander and picking up Matt Every should be off the table) -- IMO that's the fair way to do it.

It's a tough balance between keeping the league fun for everyone and keeping integrity in the playoffs. Playoff teams shouldn't get the ability to scarf up high ranked players for cheap at this point, so these guys shouldn't be dropped if it can be avoided. However, freezing teams or completely disallowing the add/drop simply because someone is out of playoff contention has the opposite problem (and makes it not fun for that team) -- they are still playing teams that are trying to improve position and competing with those same teams for the adds, so freezing a team would just give an advantage to anyone in playoff contention that still has them on the schedule. 

Something we could consider for future seasons is restricting Adds of a certain caliber of player at this point in the season (allowing you to drop them, just not compromising the playoffs by making a top-tier player available on waivers for the first time all year). 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Might be a stupid question BUT I am going to ask anyway, once next week is over are add drops done?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Might be a stupid question BUT I am going to ask anyway, once next week is over are add drops done?

Nope they continue right up till the final week of playoffs. However once playoffs start teams who do not make it have their rosters locked. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

24 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Great question

21 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Nope they continue right up till the final week of playoffs. However once playoffs start teams who do not make it have their rosters locked. 

Hence available players will be a very limited pool

My Reviews:

1 minute ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Great question

Hence available players will be a very limited pool

This drastically changes what I put for my add this week for FAAB

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 hours ago, gobama84 said:

If I had the chance to change players last week and had won 8, I would have been in 37th place.  I agree that now I have no chance and being realistic, probably never had a chance.

I understand where you are coming from but you dropped all those guys that included current #32 FedEx. They cleared waivers before anything was done and still had not picked up anybody to replace a single guy you dropped. 

I will level with ya without getting too far involved here. This is where my thought process was throughout this ordeal just to put it out there and you know where I’m coming from. 
When you dropped all those guys I was 60% thinking you quit. Then when they cleared waivers and you still hadn’t picked up anybody I was 100% sure. 

Now with that said I never seen your post about not knowing there wasn’t an event and wanting to field a full team. Still unsure where it was posted as I only seen a reply to it. While that changes things slightly, there is no way to undue what has been done. We can only live and learn from it. 

Hmmmm, I only had three in last week's field and it looks like the same this week. Hopefully my team will fire in the playoffs 😁🤞

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

The only playoff prediction I'll make is that after next week I fall from the 2 spot to the 4 or 5 spot. From there last year I finished 5th after regular season and went on to great week 1 and 2 and cruised to victory and this season should be no different!

10 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

A0F01FFE-3ABA-468D-BCF0-3DD9579AD5D1.gif.470a0831dc8d082b2438b45440307f30.gif

The rest of us are merely game board pieces for youzzz twozzz. 😆

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

56 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

The rest of us are merely game board pieces for youzzz twozzz. 😆

I'm taking 'em both down! My team was hot garbage to start the year, if you remove the first month my team is the highest scoring. Took a lot of trading and roster moves but I'm fairly happy with my big 5, just worried about Oosthuizen getting too tired. He looked tired during Sunday's round and is playing again this week.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

This drastically changes what I put for my add this week for FAAB

If I had any Claim Budget remaining I definitely wouldn't be spending much if any during this first round of waivers tonight. According to others there should be some solid players that will start to get dropped in the coming days to build up last minute pushes. I was so happy with how I was building my team that I wasn't worried about running out of money but it wouldn't hurt to have some, haha.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

What will $7 get me? 😜

18 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I'm taking 'em both down! My team was hot garbage to start the year, if you remove the first month my team is the highest scoring. Took a lot of trading and roster moves but I'm fairly happy with my big 5, just worried about Oosthuizen getting too tired. He looked tired during Sunday's round and is playing again this week.

Poor Louie... he's had quite the year.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

46 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

What were the changes to matchups?

Matchups auto populated against the median for the three playoff events for all teams. Just wiped them clean so non playoff teams will auto lock once the season concludes. Teams that make the playoffs will have matchups against the median show up but we’ll still score it in a separate sheet I’ll share later. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

6 minutes ago, STUDque said:

Matchups auto populated against the median for the three playoff events for all teams. Just wiped them clean so non playoff teams will auto lock once the season concludes. Teams that make the playoffs will have matchups against the median show up but we’ll still score it in a separate sheet I’ll share later. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

Completely separate note, the number of pop up ads on the forum is getting excessive. It just took me clicking ‘x’ four times to be able to quote your post. 😩

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

2 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

Completely separate note, the number of pop up ads on the forum is getting excessive. It just took me clicking ‘x’ four times to be able to quote your post. 😩

It is alot better on a desktop. Phone is brutal for sure.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

4 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

It is annoying for sure.

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It is alot better on a desktop. Phone is brutal for sure.

On my cell and personal computer I use the Brave Browser, it allows me to block ads and such.

I do not have that luxury on my work computer where I spend most of my day, so a lot freaking ads for sure.

My Reviews:

7 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

It is annoying for sure.

On my cell and personal computer I use the Brave Browser, it allows me to block ads and such.

I do not have that luxury on my work computer where I spend most of my day, so a lot freaking ads for sure.

I had not heard of Brave Browser but will definitely be looking into it!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

I'm upset Louis O. withdrew for this week but on the other hand I'm glad because that was about to be a brutal stretch of golf. Now he can rest up and hopefully dominate in the Playoffs!

i need my 4 guys to play strong and get me a few spots higher in the ranking. On the other hand, if i do really bad... i could possibly be fighting for a final playoff spot... eeeee

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder