TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

1 hour ago, ZJBogey2 said:

I dont like the scoring either. Made due with what it is though. 

I'm in the camp that we should choose our 4 golfers for the week, if a golfer is cut and you have someone on the bench you can replace them in the lineup for those weekend points (not points they scored while on your bench). Similar to how the PGA Fantasy App/Game works. This way it takes strategy on who to play while also factoring in a deeper bench. 

As much as I like that for this being a more or less casual league not sure how it would play out. Again I like the thought and it would bring in some good strategy, but for the amount of teams we have and the amount that end up being mia not sure how that would pan out. 

Maybe if we had a smaller more competitive league.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I dont like the scoring either. Made due with what it is though. 

I'm in the camp that we should choose our 4 golfers for the week, if a golfer is cut and you have someone on the bench you can replace them in the lineup for those weekend points (not points they scored while on your bench). Similar to how the PGA Fantasy App/Game works. This way it takes strategy on who to play while also factoring in a deeper bench. 

I agree with the lack of strategy on not starting a roster, and that having that determination would actually put a great spin on the Golf Fantasy league.

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

As much as I like that for this being a more or less casual league not sure how it would play out. Again I like the thought and it would bring in some good strategy, but for the amount of teams we have and the amount that end up being mia not sure how that would pan out. 

Maybe if we had a smaller more competitive league.

I think the biggest drive for some players who joined the league is the chance of getting a gold ticket, hence why the initial interest was high and some teams seem to have abandoned the league after.

Maybe we should look into having a smaller competitive, just for fun league where we need to actual set starters for the week.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

35 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I agree with the lack of strategy on not starting a roster, and that having that determination would actually put a great spin on the Golf Fantasy league.

I think the biggest drive for some players who joined the league is the chance of getting a gold ticket, hence why the initial interest was high and some teams seem to have abandoned the league after.

Maybe we should look into having a smaller competitive, just for fun league where we need to actual set starters for the week.

I'm just going to put this out there that it's the way the league used to be run and since moving to the best ball format we've had the vote on this style of league every year since we made the switch and the starter league has never won out.

Also, what you're proposing as far as starting players and replacing them during the weekend is not possible on Fantrax as their stats are cumulative not round by round, hence the withdrawal issue we run into from time to time, namely the Rahm situation earlier this year.

Not saying this to start a fight either, just to say we've tried to make changes back toward this style, it's just something that hasn't happened... yet

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

4 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

I'm just going to put this out there that it's the way the league used to be run and since moving to the best ball format we've had the vote on this style of league every year since we made the switch and the starter league has never won out.

Also, what you're proposing as far as starting players and replacing them during the weekend is not possible on Fantrax as their stats are cumulative not round by round, hence the withdrawal issue we run into from time to time, namely the Rahm situation earlier this year.

Not saying this to start a fight either, just to say we've tried to make changes back toward this style, it's just something that hasn't happened... yet

@ZJBogey2 was the one who suggested the possibility of replacing players who have not made the cut. My self I was not aware of Fantrax not having the substitution capability.

I was one of the few who voted to have the starter league, hence why the suggestion of a side by side for fun only league, with fewer players who just want to play for fun and the bragging rights of winning a more challenging league.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

2 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

I hope my post wasn't taken the wrong way, I enjoy the league regardless...and understand the difficulties of system/tech limitations. My comments were more of "in a perfect world". 

This is my second or third year in the league I think, favorite fantasy league I'm in! 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

2 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

@ZJBogey2 was the one who suggested the possibility of replacing players who have not made the cut. My self I was not aware of Fantrax not having the substitution capability.

I was one of the few who voted to have the starter league, hence why the suggestion of a side by side for fun only league, with fewer players who just want to play for fun and the bragging rights of winning a more challenging league.

Good suggestion, but I imagine quite a few don't want to win for fun...I know I want to win for a golden ticket 🤩 or some other monetary prize.  

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

I hope my post wasn't taken the wrong way, I enjoy the league regardless...and understand the difficulties of system/tech limitations. My comments were more of "in a perfect world". 

This is my second or third year in the league I think, favorite fantasy league I'm in! 

No it wasn't, but after the early part of the week just figured I'd pull the curtain back a bit. We appreciate all reasonable considerations as they can only help us get better and form this league to better serve y'all. 

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

Love the league. It was my first year in it and just want to say thanks for all you guys do. Looking forward to the playoffs!

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Is it possible to do a fantasy league where each person picks like 5 or 6 players EACH WEEK with a set amount of "money". Resets each week. So you'd have like $10,000 for the week, Rahm costs $5000, Lowry is like $2000, etc. You have to fill out a team with the $10,000. Then anyone and everyone can pick Jon Rahm or DJ etc. I believe this is how Yahoo or Draft Kings/ Fan-dual do leagues. 

Just suggestions for next year maybe. Things to think about and keep people engaged. 

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

26 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Is it possible to do a fantasy league where each person picks like 5 or 6 players EACH WEEK with a set amount of "money". Resets each week. So you'd have like $10,000 for the week, Rahm costs $5000, Lowry is like $2000, etc. You have to fill out a team with the $10,000. Then anyone and everyone can pick Jon Rahm or DJ etc. I believe this is how Yahoo or Draft Kings/ Fan-dual do leagues. 

Just suggestions for next year maybe. Things to think about and keep people engaged. 

That may be a good side league like Circus in football, but for me personally I would miss trading and waivers aspect of it all..building a team is where I get the enjoyment out of the league.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I'll play no matter the format! I enjoy the competition and conversation about sports, and I appreciate all the work that is put in behind the scene.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

See the source image

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

2 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Full-season Pick 'em leagues are fun too -- I'm in one now where you pick one guy per week and cannot repeat picks, and the standings at the end of the year are based on the actual tournament prize money you accumulate. I think the PGA Tour Fantasy Leagues (and their expert picks each week) do something similar, but they pick a larger team each week and can only repeat a pick so many times throughout the year (3-5x per player). 

Those are fun, but I like the week-to-week scoring format that we have for the Golden Ticket prize, so I'd be interested in joining a side league like this (or running it? Not sure I'm that ambitious, so quick plug to thank the commissioners for all of the work they do behind the scenes to make this league happen!). 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

4 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

If there was interest, I'd be happy to set up a season long FanDuel type league for folks as a side league. I do something similar with NFL.  

One last thing as to any shootoff leagues or anything, obviously if you guys want to set them up for your own enjoyment and with certain people or what not, that's cool by us, but as a word of caution as we're learning with @GolfSpy_APH's attempt to get something off the ground, getting numbers to say they're interested is one thing, getting people to follow through in a productive manner, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax 😉

SIK Golf Flo-C

It is amazing to me how Fantasy Sports often end up like this even when they are played among 16 or so relatively close friends.  

While I have not agreed with all decisions made by our commissioners or been on the winning side of votes its been a fun season.  I will certainly play again next year.  I'd love the have some sort of sit/start aspect as I feel ready for that.  I could never handle the weekly thing or the ability to bring guys off the bench mid round - my life is far too busy for that so I would drop out if that's what the group decided.  

This format has been fun - this comes from the guy who allowed the most points against this season.  I enjoy the trades and season long effort to build a roster.  I liked the idea that someone floated of a 10 man roster with 5 starters each week.  I think that would be fun to try and balance between studs and guys who play weekly and in lesser events.  Perhaps we could do what happens in the MGS football league and have divisions so that we are playing one another within our division each week.  Playoffs would then be the top teams in the divisions for those last three weeks in a format similar to the one that we have now.

Thanks to our commissioners and guys who were active participants throughout the season.  It's been fun.  Good luck in the playoffs.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

By no means am i complaining, just offering some suggestions for possible future ideas if interested. Trying to keep the participation high for all teams throughout the year. The fantasy golf was a heck of an endurance race and major props to the commish's for keeping it all going. It was fun (but not over yet!!) 

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I just want to put out there, we are looking at all these posts, regardless of who posts them and will taking them back in the lab to see what can be worked on and remedied. If you have specific things you'd like or suggestions or ideas, we're open to hear them.

Don't think we're taking these things as gripes or swipes against us, sure we had some ranting earlier in the week from a few people and we understand frustrations and if you want to let them off feel free, but we're willing to work and engage with real proposals and ideas to make this league better, so never feel afraid of coming forward with something grounded in facts and stats. 

We're not perfect by any means and we understand that this year hasn't been the smoothest for us with the trade stuff and other things, but we're trying to make it better for you. Hopefully after we crown our champion we can all work together to try and raise this league even higher through new ideas and concepts along with keeping some of the things that make us the league we are.

SIK Golf Flo-C

29 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

One last thing as to any shootoff leagues or anything, obviously if you guys want to set them up for your own enjoyment and with certain people or what not, that's cool by us, but as a word of caution as we're learning with @GolfSpy_APH's attempt to get something off the ground, getting numbers to say they're interested is one thing, getting people to follow through in a productive manner, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax 😉

I'm part of the problem in that spinoff league 😬  anything that doesn't require agreement on a draft time feels much easier to get off the ground, at least in my experience of trying to coordinate leagues and similar things. Pick 'em shouldn't have the up-front issues, but could have people drop out or give up

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

For what it's worth, I play a ton of fantasy leagues and some with pretty big money on the line. I've won a lot of money on DFS sites like DraftKings and FanDuel. But I've never had more fun in fantasy than what I had in this league. Sure, a little more strategy with starting and sitting could be nice but there was still a lot of strategy involved with this league. I've had an absolute blast, so much so that the weeks without a golf tournament were torture haha.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

I just want to put out there, we are looking at all these posts, regardless of who posts them and will taking them back in the lab to see what can be worked on and remedied. If you have specific things you'd like or suggestions or ideas, we're open to hear them.

Don't think we're taking these things as gripes or swipes against us, sure we had some ranting earlier in the week from a few people and we understand frustrations and if you want to let them off feel free, but we're willing to work and engage with real proposals and ideas to make this league better, so never feel afraid of coming forward with something grounded in facts and stats. 

We're not perfect by any means and we understand that this year hasn't been the smoothest for us with the trade stuff and other things, but we're trying to make it better for you. Hopefully after we crown our champion we can all work together to try and raise this league even higher through new ideas and concepts along with keeping some of the things that make us the league we are.

If we keep the current format, I'd be interested in joining some discussions on scoring-related things for next season. Assuming we stick to a similar format, I'm interested in minor changes (not a complete overhaul) to the current scoring system if others are open to it and Fantrax allows those types of things.

My main thought is that it feels a little odd that we have scoring based loosely on Modified Stableford ("make birdies to win"), but our end-of-tournament bonuses are based purely on stroke play position. At the same time, that MS-like style makes it more fun (in my opinion), so I wouldn't want to just make it "relative to par". 

Some quick thoughts, fully acknowledging that these things will not make scoring "perfect" (and that we'll never satisfy everyone): 

• Bigger rewards for Eagles and bigger penalties for Doubles -- maybe not all the way to the Modified Stableford levels of +5 and -3, but closer (maybe Eagles +4, Doubles -2.5 or -3).  
  • Narrow the gap between erratic vs. steady rounds/tournaments. In a couple of the mock situations that I played out, a steady -5 stroke play score for the full tournament leaves the steady player 2-4 points behind players that get to -5 with more birdies and bogeys (without moving into the next tournament bonus level, the steady player would actually need to get to around -8 to top all of the -5 players). Maybe give a slight bump to pars and/or increase the penalty on bogeys by a small amount (so bogeys are -1.1 instead of -1). 
    • Note: in actual Modified Stableford, the steady player in my mock-ups would be getting smoked by these other guys - he'd actually need to get to -10 or more in stroke play to keep up with the -5 guys. 
  • Similar to what was mentioned before, maybe line up the winner's bonus closer to FedEx cup ratios (which are established consistently across three different "types" of tournaments). Making this too big or too wide of a gap would bring us in line with pick 'em and similar leagues, so don't want to do anything too big here -- but maybe bump the winner's share up to 25 points and cut back slightly on the 3rd-25th spots. 
  • Props/Achievements? Or is that too close to Circus? I'm thinking similar to bonuses given in a lot of Fantasy Football leagues (like "100+ yards rushing/receiving" gets a bonus) -- things like "+2 for a bogey-free round", "+1 for 75% GIR and +1 more for 100%". It'll be tough to decide which things are in vs. out and how valuable each achievement should be, but it could be a cool addition. 

Sigh. I can't believe I traded away Ancer for Reed right before Ancer wins and now Reed has WD from Northern Trust. 

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Beautiful start for my team, morning wave combine -6, afternoon wave is combining +6

😬

My Reviews:

Ok just wanted to let everyone know the best way to see where you stand with the way playoffs are. In case you didn't know. First go to standings then on mobile tap the circle thing with 3 lines and select by period. This will show your score/standings (with your 4 best) for the week. Remember top 20 get through to next week. Also keep in mind these scores do NOT include the bonus points earned. On desktop or pc it is the same. Standings then select By Period. This week will automatically come up. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Ok just wanted to let everyone know the best way to see where you stand with the way playoffs are. In case you didn't know. First go to standings then on mobile tap the circle thing with 3 lines and select by period. This will show your score/standings (with your 4 best) for the week. Remember top 20 get through to next week. Also keep in mind these scores do NOT include the bonus points earned. On desktop or pc it is the same. Standings then select By Period. This week will automatically come up. 

Thank you for the information Jamie

My Reviews:

59 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

2 questions:

1 - are the bonus points added to the end of the week? 

2 - are the bonus a 1 time point adder or is it for each week?

TY

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

3 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

2 questions:

TY

1) They are added to your cumulative playoff total

2) Just once

That spreadsheet I shared a few posts back should hopefully lay it out for ya. I’ll update it after each round. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

3 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

2 questions:

TY

3 hours ago, STUDque said:

1) They are added to your cumulative playoff total

2) Just once

That spreadsheet I shared a few posts back should hopefully lay it out for ya. I’ll update it after each round. 

I’m good if we decide to add them to each week! 😝

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thanks but I'm just going to await that IM from @STUDque with the announcement and my living room to start raining gold confetti 🙂.

Johnny Mane GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Hey so we are ending this round now right? Because Adam Scott and HV3 are not both finishing top 5 haha. What's wild is looking at the standings and thinking awesome I'm only 10 points behind @blackngold_bloodfor first place and then realizing he has his 50 bonus points 😭

I'm without my second best golfer, my third best played terrible, and I'm still sitting in 2nd after round one. I'll take it, just hope they play even better tomorrow.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!