2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Jones and Harman as soon as they were dropped were instantly adds for me....Thats a non cut player....Pretty easy I think.

Jones again was a little different of a drop because he was to fill out a spot for last week. Solid player and good pickup for sure though!

Who is going to make a final trade with the clock ticking and only hours left?

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

17 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

If you put in backup waiver claims for another golfer and that claim was higher than what the person who got said golfer then yes you are correct. If you didn’t put in the backup claim then you don’t have any reason to want the other claims reversed other than being upset you didn’t get Harman

I did. For someone who got snagged elsewhere. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Jones again was a little different of a drop because he was to fill out a spot for last week. Solid player and good pickup for sure though!

Who is going to make a final trade with the clock ticking and only hours left?

Hes just one of those consistent guys week to week, you know hes gonna play and make the cut. A 6th man if you will, and guess what? When DJ doesnt make the cut, Jones is there for you!

So....Whos ready to trade DJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

11 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hes just one of those consistent guys week to week, you know hes gonna play and make the cut. A 6th man if you will, and guess what? When DJ doesnt make the cut, Jones is there for you!

So....Whos ready to trade DJ

I just did the other day! Haven't even looked at making any offers... still having to get use to who is on my team and who to cheer for!

For those wondering about the field this upcoming event a little ahead of time: https://www.pgatour.com/fantasy/major-qualifiers.html

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

16 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

I did. For someone who got snagged elsewhere. 

Then I believe you have a legit complaint. In my opinion you should show a commissioner and they can do what they deem right.  Do you have a screenshot of the claim cuz without it nothing can be done. 

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

4 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Then I believe you have a legit complaint. In my opinion you should show a commissioner and they can do what they deem right.  Do you have a screenshot of the claim cuz without it nothing can be done. 

No, because the claim processed for Harman.  I don’t screenshot all my claims. It is what it is. Moving on. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

16 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

No, because the claim processed for Harman.  I don’t screenshot all my claims. It is what it is. Moving on. 

You can go back into transactions and look at any that were completed or even the ones that weren’t for you. 

• Like 1

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

28 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I just did the other day! Haven't even looked at making any offers... still having to get use to who is on my team and who to cheer for!

For those wondering about the field this upcoming event a little ahead of time: https://www.pgatour.com/fantasy/major-qualifiers.html

Coincidence they are listed next to each other?! I think not

image.png.78fb45ec30bf3a9849d6551c9e6e99f6.png

• Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Wait so the Brian Harman drop is getting approved??  I've had some serious trade offers for him but didnt do them bc hes THAT good. Hasn't won but has 2 top1's since May 27. A few top 25's too. Nearly 1000 FedEx pts. 

• Like 1

Charleston, SC

HDCP 12.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

3 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Wait so the Brian Harman drop is getting approved??  I've had some serious trade offers for him but didnt do them bc hes THAT good. Hasn't won but has 2 top1's since May 27. A few top 25's too. Nearly 1000 FedEx pts. 

No that has been reversed already

• Like 2

Anyone interested in Shane Lowry?

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S (Testing Ventus Velocore Blue 6s 45")

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (Testing Ventus Velocore Blue 8s Hyb)

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (Winter ball :titelist-small: proV1 )

4 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Anyone interested in Shane Lowry?

i've got him already but he's actually quite good lately... 3 top 10's (4 top 25) in his last 6 tourneys... He's a sleeper going into the Fedex i think 

• Like 2

Charleston, SC

HDCP 12.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

2 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

i've got him already but he's actually quite good lately... 3 top 10's (4 top 25) in his last 6 tourneys... He's a sleeper going into the Fedex i think 

i agree. question is, he needs a win to boost his standing. I dont mind holding onto him. I just hope he plays the next two events, which he might not due to the olympics

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S (Testing Ventus Velocore Blue 6s 45")

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (Testing Ventus Velocore Blue 8s Hyb)

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (Winter ball :titelist-small: proV1 )

I apologize I was asking the question because I may need to drop a good player or two in order to field a team the last week.

It is common sense that you can’t drop your whole team with 2 weeks left in the season. I apologize to the commissioners for asking. 

• Like 3

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

12 minutes ago, revkev said:

I apologize I was asking the question because I may need to drop a good player or two in order to field a team the last week.

It is common sense that you can’t drop your whole team with 2 weeks left in the season. I apologize to the commissioners for asking. 

You asked a valid question and we got clarification of what the process of evaluation and reversion of the drops was, I do not think that you have anything to apologize for Rev.

• Like 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Looking to trade down the FedEx standings, Cantlay or English are available for Scheffler or Koepka. 

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

GPS: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch (Thanks MGS!)

10 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

Looking to trade down the FedEx standings, Cantlay or English are available for Scheffler or Koepka. 

Not Koepka or Scottie but offer sent in 3 team deal. 

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

34 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not Koepka or Scottie but offer sent in 3 team deal. 

I don't mind that trade but it gives me two Olympians and I'm not sure I can hold my place in the standings without a full roster next week. I'll ponder it.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

GPS: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch (Thanks MGS!)

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Without getting too much into this I would have thought most of us would have realized that Harman getting released would have been reversed. It is the whole reason I did not put a bid in on it (for reference if I did think it was real I would have dumped all 38 of mine on it). As I stated above I think the other guys were fair game...

Maybe if it had happened in a way that wasn't so obvious of giving up and just not going to field a roster for the rest of the season then yeah sure or even replace a single one of the dropped guys then fair game, but how this happened at least in my view was not in a proper manner and made it a easy decision for the commissioners to reverse and potentially lock his roster for the season.

Yea if we wouldn't have overturned that one, my entire 68 bucks would've been on him. Definitely a game changer this late in the season and bad form by the team that roster dumped.

• Like 3

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

5 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I don't mind that trade but it gives me two Olympians and I'm not sure I can hold my place in the standings without a full roster next week. I'll ponder it.

All of them are in SJI... BNG has to also accept it on his end. It's why I posted the link above because it has a unofficial field as to who will likely be going to SJI. 

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020