Jump to content

2021 Fantasy Golf


STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 
 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

Recommended Posts

I feel you Si Woo Kim, that is my natural game and normal scorecard. Well minus the pars. 

Screenshot_20210808-121145_PGA TOUR.jpg

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I fell you Si Woo Kim, that is my natural game and normal scorecard. Well minus the pars. 

Screenshot_20210808-121145_PGA TOUR.jpg

A 13! I'm speechless. 

  • Like 1

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@STUDque You locked my team and it is still locked.  Can you fix this so I can drop/add player to play in the last week?

Thanks!!

 

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad I traded for Ancer at the deadline!  His first win on tour gets me a week off to reminisce about my regular season of WINNING! Hahahahaha

 

Good luck to everyone next week trying to make the playoffs. I will be rooting for Zalatoris to win. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Glad I traded for Ancer at the deadline!  His first win on tour gets me a week off to reminisce about my regular season of WINNING! Hahahahaha

 

Good luck to everyone next week trying to make the playoffs. I will be rooting for Zalatoris to win. 

I had to check for myself... sure enough. Seriously, that's uncanny.  Do you work for oddsmaker? 🤣

image.png.6e30f24ff6f0b50d198d73e0bdf50cb5.png

  • Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I had to check for myself... sure enough. Seriously, that's uncanny.  Do you work for oddsmaker? 🤣

image.png.6e30f24ff6f0b50d198d73e0bdf50cb5.png

No but to really blow your mind, I got Xander in the same deal and he won the gold medal shortly after!

  • Like 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

No but to really blow your mind, I got Xander in the same deal and he won the gold medal shortly after!

Mind blown.

We're Not Worthy! | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

  • Haha 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Mind blown.

We're Not Worthy! | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

To be fair though, when you make almost 50 trades in a year a couple have to work out for ya. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gobama84 said:

@STUDque You locked my team and it is still locked.  Can you fix this so I can drop/add player to play in the last week?

Thanks!!

Done. Please don’t clean house again. 

  • Like 4

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 26: St. Jude Invitational
Second to last week of the regular season is in the books and although some things have been decided there is still one week left... but a little more on that later. Congrats to Abe Ancer on a playoff win! Is it just me or are we seeing a lot more playoffs for titles this season then previous years?

We really should start the fantasy section off by giving a big CONGRATS to @blackngold_blood for winning the regular season. With a 12 game advantage going into the final week he can rest easy knowing he is safely into the playoffs with the most bonus points. However also the most to loose in the first week of playoffs 😉 Well done and congrats to all 64 (plus a few more who got traded before they made it to the weekend) players who contributed to your wins throughout the season. 

As for this week our high scoring team of the week went to @00sportsmanwith 255.8 points! That's majors level points. His team was lead by Burns, Hideki, Cam Smith and Hatton. Following very close behind was @STUDque at 253.95 points on the week. There was a total of 15 teams this week who broke 200 points which meant our league median was also solid at 167.9. 

Now onto the standings. There is 1 week left, 10 wins, about a B- field at best and lots of scenarios for both the 2nd all the way down to our 25th and final spot. Lets start at the top as we normally do. Although this is how it looks now, it will likely look a lot different next week. For starters I will only have 2 in the field which will cost me at least 3-4 positions... hopefully not more. Positions are so close and all depending on how teams want to play out the last week to make moves we could see some bold moves to move up the board for those bonus points. 

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.41.19.png

As for the cutline I won't say it is safe, but there is some breathing room. However once again the field okay this week and with a lack of true top end talent (a few big names, but not many) will decide a lot. In reality 28-33 should be pretty safe, but this is fantasy so anything can happen. There is a small 2.5 game cushion between 35-36 spots and I can't help but wonder first how there were so many ties this year, but also if that half game will come into play when the dust settles next week. Are there any teams outside the top 35 you would wager have a good chance at getting in?

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.42.58.png

This is going to be a fun week and good luck to everyone. Make your waiver moves with intent and purpose as they could mean a lot more then previous weeks. Spend FAAB wisely as this is a situation where we could see some names drop in search of fielding a full team. I know my strategy and have my plan... do you have yours?

Good luck all and thanks for participating. 

A few quick housekeeping notes that after the regular season ends although we will still have scores via Fantrax it does not update with our methods of playoffs and therefore is put together manually. Scores are still to be counted on Fantrax, but standings will not reflect there.

It's been said a few times before but as a reminder. Top 35 teams get into playoffs. After the first week of playoffs 15 get dropped and we are down to top 20, week 3 (final week) will only have our Top 10 participating. POINTS CARRY OVER! and we will do our best to keep you updated with the current standings and how they are progressing. 

Finally if you are out of the playoffs, please be respectful as even though this is a fun league there is an amazing title on the line and we take this seriously. So if you are out please avoid making bad moves and putting the league in a awkward position. Thank you for participating and we enjoyed the work you have done with your team, but I would just suggest leaving the roster as is if you have no chance of making the top 35. That is just my opinion though. 

  • Like 6

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is the updated add/drop list.

 

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart

 

Happy last regular season week folks.

  • Like 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Week 26: St. Jude Invitational
Second to last week of the regular season is in the books and although some things have been decided there is still one week left... but a little more on that later. Congrats to Abe Ancer on a playoff win! Is it just me or are we seeing a lot more playoffs for titles this season then previous years?

We really should start the fantasy section off by giving a big CONGRATS to @blackngold_blood for winning the regular season. With a 12 game advantage going into the final week he can rest easy knowing he is safely into the playoffs with the most bonus points. However also the most to loose in the first week of playoffs 😉 Well done and congrats to all 64 (plus a few more who got traded before they made it to the weekend) players who contributed to your wins throughout the season. 

As for this week our high scoring team of the week went to @00sportsmanwith 255.8 points! That's majors level points. His team was lead by Burns, Hideki, Cam Smith and Hatton. Following very close behind was @STUDque at 253.95 points on the week. There was a total of 15 teams this week who broke 200 points which meant our league median was also solid at 167.9. 

Now onto the standings. There is 1 week left, 10 wins, about a B- field at best and lots of scenarios for both the 2nd all the way down to our 25th and final spot. Lets start at the top as we normally do. Although this is how it looks now, it will likely look a lot different next week. For starters I will only have 2 in the field which will cost me at least 3-4 positions... hopefully not more. Positions are so close and all depending on how teams want to play out the last week to make moves we could see some bold moves to move up the board for those bonus points. 

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.41.19.png

As for the cutline I won't say it is safe, but there is some breathing room. However once again the field okay this week and with a lack of true top end talent (a few big names, but not many) will decide a lot. In reality 28-33 should be pretty safe, but this is fantasy so anything can happen. There is a small 2.5 game cushion between 35-36 spots and I can't help but wonder first how there were so many ties this year, but also if that half game will come into play when the dust settles next week. Are there any teams outside the top 35 you would wager have a good chance at getting in?

Screenshot 2021-08-09 06.42.58.png

This is going to be a fun week and good luck to everyone. Make your waiver moves with intent and purpose as they could mean a lot more then previous weeks. Spend FAAB wisely as this is a situation where we could see some names drop in search of fielding a full team. I know my strategy and have my plan... do you have yours?

Good luck all and thanks for participating. 

A few quick housekeeping notes that after the regular season ends although we will still have scores via Fantrax it does not update with our methods of playoffs and therefore is put together manually. Scores are still to be counted on Fantrax, but standings will not reflect there.

It's been said a few times before but as a reminder. Top 35 teams get into playoffs. After the first week of playoffs 15 get dropped and we are down to top 20, week 3 (final week) will only have our Top 10 participating. POINTS CARRY OVER! and we will do our best to keep you updated with the current standings and how they are progressing. 

Finally if you are out of the playoffs, please be respectful as even though this is a fun league there is an amazing title on the line and we take this seriously. So if you are out please avoid making bad moves and putting the league in a awkward position. Thank you for participating and we enjoyed the work you have done with your team, but I would just suggest leaving the roster as is if you have no chance of making the top 35. That is just my opinion though. 

As always this is a great recap Jamie

  • Like 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m a little disappointed he didn’t try to tackle the playoff scenarios. Throw some probability calculations and you’re probably looking at similar difficulty to the chalkboard math problem from Good Will Hunting. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, STUDque said:

I’m a little disappointed he didn’t try to tackle the playoff scenarios. Throw some probability calculations and you’re probably looking at similar difficulty to the chalkboard math problem from Good Will Hunting. 

The only playoff prediction I'll make is that after next week I fall from the 2 spot to the 4 or 5 spot. From there last year I finished 5th after regular season and went on to great week 1 and 2 and cruised to victory and this season should be no different!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

this season should be no different!

A0F01FFE-3ABA-468D-BCF0-3DD9579AD5D1.gif.470a0831dc8d082b2438b45440307f30.gif

  • Haha 4

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, STUDque said:

Done. Please don’t clean house again. 

Why not?  I'm confused.  Can't I drop and add as many as I want?

 

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gobama84 said:

Why not?  I'm confused.  Can't I drop and add as many as I want?

To an extent. When you dropped all those guys before it looked like you were giving up which I’m guessing is why your roster was locked. 
 

This may come off wrong but IMO you are out of the playoffs therefore anybody on your team and inside the top 80 of the FedEx standings is undroppable.  As far as I concerned anybody rated there or higher should be undroppable not just for you but any team 11 games back or more. There is a difference between dropping someone to try to make the playoffs and just fielding a team.  I know that a team out of the playoffs that fields a team can potentially knock someone out of the playoffs this week but it shouldn’t be done by dropping those higher ranked players.
 

Again this is just my opinion and by no means law! Lol

  • Like 6

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

To an extent. When you dropped all those guys before it looked like you were giving up which I’m guessing is why your roster was locked. 
 

This may come off wrong but IMO you are out of the playoffs therefore anybody on your team and inside the top 80 of the FedEx standings is undroppable.  As far as I concerned anybody rated there or higher should be undroppable not just for you but any team 11 games back or more. There is a difference between dropping someone to try to make the playoffs and just fielding a team.  I know that a team out of the playoffs that fields a team can potentially knock someone out of the playoffs this week but it shouldn’t be done by dropping those higher ranked players.
 

Again this is just my opinion and by no means law! Lol

 

  

1 hour ago, gobama84 said:

Why not?  I'm confused.  Can't I drop and add as many as I want?

 

What @blackngold_blood said

The only caveat to that is if you are honestly trying to field the best team possible, and is trying to add players who are playing this week and not  just throwing the towel throwing the towel 

 

  • Like 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Just trying to load up a team with players that are participating two weeks ago and didn't realize there was no tourney while the Olympics were being played.  My mistake.

  

 

What @blackngold_blood said

The only caveat to that is if you are honestly trying to field the best team possible, and is trying to add players who are playing this week and not  just throwing the towel throwing the towel 

 

 

 

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

To an extent. When you dropped all those guys before it looked like you were giving up which I’m guessing is why your roster was locked. 
 

This may come off wrong but IMO you are out of the playoffs therefore anybody on your team and inside the top 80 of the FedEx standings is undroppable.  As far as I concerned anybody rated there or higher should be undroppable not just for you but any team 11 games back or more. There is a difference between dropping someone to try to make the playoffs and just fielding a team.  I know that a team out of the playoffs that fields a team can potentially knock someone out of the playoffs this week but it shouldn’t be done by dropping those higher ranked players.
 

Again this is just my opinion and by no means law! Lol

If I had the chance to change players last week and had won 8, I would have been in 37th place.  I agree that now I have no chance and being realistic, probably never had a chance.

 

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...