2021 Fantasy Golf

Our Sponsors

Look out!.........almost to the first page of the fantrax league home.  The league home on my computer shows the top 48 until I hit expand all.  At 16 - 34 now ....making progress  lol

Seriously, some of you guys are killing it and will likely double my total points pretty soon.  Just crazy.

• Like 4

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818H2 Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8X

4 Iron - Srixon ZX 23* Recoil F5

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:  image.png.cca2328f4144a299c795aa9b8f3bf677.png Inovai 6.0              :scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"  

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Key Links: State-Of-The-League FANTASY GOLF FOR DUMMIES With the Super Bowl set in our Fantasy Football league, let's go ahead and start taking interest for the Fantasy Gol

2021 FANTASY DRAFT POST OF DREAMS THE MGS FANTASY GOLF DRAFT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific... for the rest of y'all, I got nothing.  

OK everybody we're locked. Welcome to the 2021 MGS Fantasy Football League. This is a lengthy message to kick off the season but it's very important so please read it in its entirety. Here's a br

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Look out!.........almost to the first page of the fantrax league home.  The league home on my computer shows the top 48 until I hit expand all.  At 16 - 34 now ....making progress  lol

Seriously, some of you guys are killing it and will likely double my total points pretty soon.  Just crazy.

I'm going to take a screen shot of my current first place standing as I fully expect Speith/Homa to come down to earth and regress. Long ways to go still!!

To that...who wants Bubba and/or Woodland?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

5 hours ago, juspoole said:

5 hours ago, ZJBogey2 said:

I'm going to take a screen shot of my current first place standing as I fully expect Speith/Homa to come down to earth and regress. Long ways to go still!!

To that...who wants Bubba and/or Woodland?

It is a long season, right now I'm stoked about being on the top 10,but I know any week can be an 0 - 10 weekend. 

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed:

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

So this being my first year is this something that someone could flat out run away with or will there be the dreaded playoffs where you need the guys playing their best at a certain time?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

There are playoffs which is played during the fedex playoffs. You may win the season but you will need to have the players that advance.

This is the challenge of fantasy golf. If you have players that play every week are they getting enough points to advance in the fedex playoffs. If you have the top guys for the playoffs are they playing enough during the year to get you into the playoffs.
  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

There are playoffs which is played during the fedex playoffs. You may win the season but you will need to have the players that advance.

This is the challenge of fantasy golf. If you have players that play every week are they getting enough points to advance in the fedex playoffs. If you have the top guys for the playoffs are they playing enough during the year to get you into the playoffs.

Don’t forget about the bonuses for how you finish the regular season. They can be what win or cost you the title. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Work sucks so let’s have some fun. Will Zalatoris is available for trade!  Send your best offers quick

• Like 2

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Work sucks so let’s have some fun. Will Zalatoris is available for trade!  Send your best offers quick

Ooooh. He would look great on my team next to Zill Walatoris. That would be a great duo!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B

6 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Ooooh. He would look great on my team next to Zill Walatoris. That would be a great duo!

Two Wills would be an awesome power of wills.

Cut Draw Giveaways

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

40 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

23 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

What are you two wanting to get for your respective Will's?

Cut Draw Giveaways

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

12 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

What are you two wanting to get for your respective Will's?

Well a legit offer would help. 

Just so it is out there:

Do not offer free agents and a guy that isnt in the top 50 owgr for 2 of the top guys in fantasy this year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

35 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Just so it is out there:

Do not offer free agents and a guy that isnt in the top 50 owgr for 2 of the top guys in fantasy this year. 

Well you did say send offers 🙂

I doubt I have anyone you'd want. 

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

13 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Well you did say send offers 🙂

I doubt I have anyone you'd want. 

I did say that. I wasn’t gonna name names though. Was just replying to another post and wanted to make known what I wouldn’t accept 

• Like 2

So theoretically if you have a solid lineup in the Tour Championship you have a shot? Or could you be eliminated before that?

10 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

So theoretically if you have a solid lineup in the Tour Championship you have a shot? Or could you be eliminated before that?

It is really hard to have 4 or more guys in the championship. If you can do that you have a really good chance. 

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Just so it is out there:

Just to reiterate what the fantasy master @blackngold_bloodsaid, Zalatoris is a machine and requires a substantial return.  I'm open to trading anyone on my team but remember Will has made 10 of 11 cuts and has 8 top 25s this year.  He's not just a stud in the making; he's basically already there.

• Like 2

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B

11 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

Alright when@blackngold_blood wins this year I am blaming it on all of you who traded with him!

I’m not done yet!  Still looking to add Finau at some point soon but fairly happy with my core 4 of Rory, JT, Scheffler, and IM.  

Any Finau owners that want to deal, I’m willing to let IM, Burns, and Poston go. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’m not done yet!  Still looking to add Finau at some point soon but fairly happy with my core 4 of Rory, JT, Scheffler, and IM.  

Any Finau owners that want to deal, I’m willing to let IM, Burns, and Poston go. 

I'm hanging on tight to Finau again this year (Casey too - I think one of them will take a major this year, or they'll at least be good for a top 5 or two). Depending on what they offer up, anyone that offers me a trade for him is either getting a decline or a counter that simply drops him out of the trade no matter how imbalanced that makes it 😅

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

4 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm hanging on tight to Finau again this year (Casey too - I think one of them will take a major this year, or they'll at least be good for a top 5 or two). Depending on what they offer up, anyone that offers me a trade for him is either getting a decline or a counter that simply drops him out of the trade no matter how imbalanced that makes it 😅

Good plan. That guy is a top 10 machine!

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock