2021 Fantasy Golf

Our Sponsors

Nice to see trades being made, even if BNG is involved in nearly all of them! However I will continue to look to pry some players although I think Finau is out of my budget. I'm sure I could anti up the right players to get him, but I know I wouldn't feel good about it. Love my roster and the combination of solid players along with young guns (kinda wish this was dynasty I would be set for years) and past time sleepers (does not mean old). Would love to somehow get Hatton, but not sure how likely it would be without shaking up the roster more then I would like. For the time being I like my chances at making a good run into playoffs, but its a long season and a lot can change. 
Also a fyi for those making trades, keep in mind the ownership number. 5 available of all players, so if you are offering up someone who has a number lower then 5, meaning they are available on waivers, they hold very little value in a trade outside of maybe FAAB. 
Many of us are guilty of over valuing players myself included (I have had some great offers for Fowler, but just can't seem to give him up) and a history with players like him and fitz, which make them harder to give up. I am pretty sure all 3 years I have participated I have had these 2 on my squad. Also the reason why I would love to get Hatton, I have had him in previous years and just like him as a player. 

• Like 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Key Links: State-Of-The-League FANTASY GOLF FOR DUMMIES With the Super Bowl set in our Fantasy Football league, let's go ahead and start taking interest for the Fantasy Gol

2021 FANTASY DRAFT POST OF DREAMS THE MGS FANTASY GOLF DRAFT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific... for the rest of y'all, I got nothing.  

OK everybody we're locked. Welcome to the 2021 MGS Fantasy Football League. This is a lengthy message to kick off the season but it's very important so please read it in its entirety. Here's a br

Posted Images

Trade executed!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bash Brothers are now together on my Team💪

• Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Looking to package Molinari with Streelman together for a small bump up in a 2 for 1. May be willing to add in FAAB depending on who the player is.

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

16 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Welp... 🤷‍♂️

That’s a rough way to start a Thursday. They’re already bad enough not being Friday!

• Like 1

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

3 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

That’s a rough way to start a Thursday. They’re already bad enough not being Friday!

True...but imagine a WD on Sunday morning when he would have accumulated a bunch of fantasy points. 

• Like 1

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | SC Newport 3

28 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

True...but imagine a WD on Sunday morning when he would have accumulated a bunch of fantasy points. 

That’d be rough. 

That’d be rough. 

It is worse when it happens in the playoffs. Cost me a playoff win a few years ago.
  • Sad 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Anyone interested in Si Woo Kim?  He's 52nd in the OWGR and 17th in the Fed Ex Cup rankings thanks to his win at the AmEx in January.  WD this week but it sounds like it was due to a crappy 1st round and not injury related at all.

He's a solid player but I've had him on my team the last three years and expectations never seem to live up to actual results.  And as @Undershooter so nicely pointed out in our Slack thread:

1406387817_Screenshot2021-03-05091819.png.bd8544fac5f8aa5411fb52ed6e35fc9c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B

Patrick finished up early and will miss the weekend at +3. Malnati seemingly in a tailspin today and below the projected +2 cut line.  Here's hoping for a win and place finish by Lanto Griffin or Speith.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

So happy Rickie made the cut. Feel like he is going through what Spieth has been going through and outside of fantasy just want to see him be successful. Hopefully with these last two events making the cut can be a stepping stone to a stronger season. Although tough to see him making the masters.

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

6 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

So happy Rickie made the cut. Feel like he is going through what Spieth has been going through and outside of fantasy just want to see him be successful. Hopefully with these last two events making the cut can be a stepping stone to a stronger season. Although tough to see him making the masters.

Not looking good so far today for Rickie. Sucks to see him struggle, he seems like a good dude. 

Got 3 to make the cut I’ll take it

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Huge day so far for Spieth! Will he take home the win?!

2 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

My boy Hovland threw up a clunker today hopefully he recovers tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yeah Hovland did me no favors today. Just a mess. Hoping Conners can get it done. 

I really want to see Viktor breakout and start a win streak... love that kids attitude!  Looks back spasms were the cause for Rosie's withdrawal from todays round.  That must have been a little weird for Jordan playing solo. I think these guys really watch each others shots for intel.  Hopefully JR can make The Players next week.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Can't believe how well Tyrell Hatton has gone so far this weekend...

• Like 1

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3 Hybrid - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
Irons:      :cobra-small: King Forged Tec (2016) - LH - 4-PW - KBS C-Taper light Reg
Wedges: :cleveland-small:     RTX Zipcore - LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: Barbados Island
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 for the #cobraconnectchallenge3