2021 Fantasy Golf

Who picked up Bubba, and how much did you pay 

GB13 and $21

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Key Links: State-Of-The-League FANTASY GOLF FOR DUMMIES With the Super Bowl set in our Fantasy Football league, let's go ahead and start taking interest for the Fantasy Gol

2021 FANTASY DRAFT POST OF DREAMS THE MGS FANTASY GOLF DRAFT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific... for the rest of y'all, I got nothing.  

OK everybody we're locked. Welcome to the 2021 MGS Fantasy Football League. This is a lengthy message to kick off the season but it's very important so please read it in its entirety. Here's a br

Posted Images

WHOA! 

(D) G410 LST | (3) SpeedZone Big Tour | (5) TM Sim Max | (H) Titleist 818 H2 | (I) Z785 | (W) ZipCore | (P) Cleveland Premier HB 11

14 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Who picked up Bubba, and how much did you pay 

If you want him I can trade him if the offer is right...

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY 3 & 4H, Diamana Limited Hybrid 75g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER7B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

When does the trading for bid $ start?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Great day of trades for this guy!  Turned Sungjae IM and Sam Burns into Abraham Ancer and Hedeki. Then turned Ancer and Hedeki into Tony Finau. That makes my top 4 set with Rory, JT, Finau, and Scheffler. The bad part is my trading may be done as I don’t see myself moving any of them and the other 4 guys on my team will probably change tourney to tourney. 
You all know what I have to say to this!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

You offered me that exact trade, and I drafted up a counter that was straight up Finau for Rory 😅  but then thought about it more and backed it out. 

I think I sent that trade offer to every Finau owner tbh. Definitely glad that @Rwagn4 liked it. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Without a doubt a great benefit of having 5 copies of each player. Can send out 5 offers to different owners and depending on their roster and situation different trades will benefit different teams. For sure top end talent is a must, but depth is really important with so many events and needing to score consistent points as well as to have guys that will produce into playoffs. 
Some teams that have slipped down a bit over the last bit can use 2 solid performers that will get consistent points over one single top end talent that may not play as often. 
Side note for BNG if you're looking for a good laugh you can actually look through all your offered trades that have been deleted or cancelled... Didn't realize that I had sent out as many as I did. 

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

49 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Without a doubt a great benefit of having 5 copies of each player. Can send out 5 offers to different owners and depending on their roster and situation different trades will benefit different teams. For sure top end talent is a must, but depth is really important with so many events and needing to score consistent points as well as to have guys that will produce into playoffs. 
Some teams that have slipped down a bit over the last bit can use 2 solid performers that will get consistent points over one single top end talent that may not play as often. 
Side note for BNG if you're looking for a good laugh you can actually look through all your offered trades that have been deleted or cancelled... Didn't realize that I had sent out as many as I did. 

Yeah I always try to look at my trades that were declined so I don’t send out the same offer again.  It would also help if people stated why the declined the trade in the comments section of the offer. Most of the trades I send out are my best offer but I’m always open to counters and comments can help the process along by letting someone know a certain player is off limits

• Like 4

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Yeah I have received very generous offers from both of you but I am happy with my team as it is. Rahm and Hatton are staying put 😁

• Like 3

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3 Hybrid - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
Irons:      :cobra-small: King Forged Tec (2016) - LH - 4-PW - KBS C-Taper light Reg
Wedges: :cleveland-small:     RTX Zipcore - LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: Barbados Island
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I would like to formally apologize to all the other Finau owners since apparently the idea of joining my team really bummed him out!  +6 today wow

Gotta love Rory +7, Finau +6, Kuchar, +4, Poston +4, Scheffler +2, and JT -1.  Kinda makes me wonder if JT didn’t get the same message my other guys did! Suck the first round then stage massive comebacks! 😂

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I would like to formally apologize to all the other Finau owners since apparently the idea of joining my team really bummed him out!  +6 today wow

Gotta love Rory +7, Finau +6, Kuchar, +4, Poston +4, Scheffler +2, and JT -1.  Kinda makes me wonder if JT didn’t get the same message my other guys did! Suck the first round then stage massive comebacks! 😂

As soon as I saw rory and Finau posting high numbers i thought of your team. Looks like a tough day, but always time to turn it around Friday.

Poor Rickie... Just feel bad for the guy, maybe he will be a token good luck charm on my team.

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Is anyone else's live scoring not working?

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 X

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

14 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

Is anyone else's live scoring not working?

Mine hasn't updated in a while. Just going to wait it out for a bit. Hopefully back soonish

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

1 hour ago, Apolloshowl said:

Mine hasn't updated in a while. Just going to wait it out for a bit. Hopefully back soonish

Live scoring appears to be down right now.  But, it shoes me a point+ over @B.Boston, so that's good 🙂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

I'm winning all my matchups right now, so we can just go ahead and call it a week. Right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 X

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Live scoring appears to be down right now.  But, it shoes me a point+ over [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention], so that's good [emoji846].

Bahahaha that doesn’t mean much. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Live scoring appears to be down right now.  But, it shoes me a point+ over @B.Boston, so that's good 🙂.

Thank goodness it is down. I’m not sure the manager of my team can take the additional +3 from Molinari and +4 from Werenski!  As an owner I think it may be time for a new manager. Something to try to wake these guys up!  I’m taking applications for those interested in trying to turn this train wreck around!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Thank goodness it is down. I’m not sure the manager of my team can take the additional +3 from Molinari and +4 from Werenski!  As an owner I think it may be time for a new manager. Something to try to wake these guys up!  I’m taking applications for those interested in trying to turn this train wreck around!

Just when you were happy with your team and ready to stop trading...

• Like 2

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

23 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

You might consider trading personnel... just a thought.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

On 3/9/2021 at 9:34 AM, blackngold_blood said:

I think I sent that trade offer to every Finau owner tbh. Definitely glad that @Rwagn4 liked it. 

I may regret it if he carries you to the championship! Lol! I had too many guys missing cuts and needed some depth so that was an offer I couldn’t refuse.  

• Like 1

WITB:

Driver:  Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

Fairway:  Cobra F6 Baffler 4/5

Hybrids:  Cobra F7 (3/4);  Cobra F8 (5)

Irons:  Cobra F7 OL 6-GW

Wedge:  Cleveland CBX 54*/58*

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force 2

Rare achievement: I have all 8 guys in the field this week. My top 4 are beating my top 8 straight up 😳  Maybe next year we should consider bonus points for having the last place guy on your roster? 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip