Jump to content

2021 Fantasy Golf


Recommended Posts

So I need some help. I constantly see message about changing in trade blocks. I’m assuming these are players guys would be willing to trade.

I’ve tried and tried but can’t figure out how to view these or how to set it up myself.

Any help would be appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Key Links: State-Of-The-League FANTASY GOLF FOR DUMMIES With the Super Bowl set in our Fantasy Football league, let's go ahead and start taking interest for the Fantasy Gol

OK everybody we're locked. Welcome to the 2021 MGS Fantasy Football League. This is a lengthy message to kick off the season but it's very important so please read it in its entirety. Here's a br

2021 FANTASY DRAFT POST OF DREAMS THE MGS FANTASY GOLF DRAFT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific... for the rest of y'all, I got nothing.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, revkev said:

So I need some help. I constantly see message about changing in trade blocks. I’m assuming these are players guys would be willing to trade.

I’ve tried and tried but can’t figure out how to view these or how to set it up myself.

Any help would be appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

They don’t quite have this working in the app yet. Just bookmark this page and give it a refresh when you get those notifications:

 

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/tradeBlock.go?leagueId=bbx3abmtkipyb858

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, revkev said:

So I need some help. I constantly see message about changing in trade blocks. I’m assuming these are players guys would be willing to trade.

I’ve tried and tried but can’t figure out how to view these or how to set it up myself.

Any help would be appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

If your using the app click on the 3 lines in the bottom right cornerC350DFF0-5EC8-4974-BD1F-89539E450CD2.jpeg.77e54cbdb74c76b4722b8aa83978f7c0.jpeg

 

 

Then click on transactions and trade block

 

EAF47785-AE5D-4DA5-A1F8-C84166E8AB82.jpeg.69c06761710887624ee287a6fc7e43ca.jpeg

 

This page will show what everybody has set up for players wanted and offering. You can click on edit my team in the upper left. 

C5AECE90-A099-4129-B8DD-D5B0AC4330A7.jpeg.3ef51e271d0973b4f19b92075c2fbe70.jpeg

 

It will list your team with boxes to check for who you want to offer. Then you can search for the last name of the guys you want to get in return and check their boxes. You can also add a message which is helpful if your looking for specific guys and how much you may be willing to offer to get them. 

  • Like 5

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites

harbor town is always such a fun event. This week is a good week to have a mix of players. This course always brings in some outliers. 

  • Like 1

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow start for the squad, but still nobody entirely out of it. Hoping for some low scores and dropped putts with 4 making the cut. Common Fleetwood turn it around!

  • Like 3

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much fire works from my team so far.. I need some birdies fellas. 

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quigleyd said:

Not much fire works from my team so far.. I need some birdies fellas. 

I fell ya, slow start with my team too, but Conners woke up on the right side of the bed today.

  • Like 1

Cut Draw Giveaways

 

 

 

 

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

 

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

:titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putters   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Tommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a reason @blackngold_bloodis king of trades.....even a week later I’m still pondering the offers and trying to work through them 🤦‍♂️

  • Like 2

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

 :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

There is a reason @blackngold_bloodis king of trades.....even a week later I’m still pondering the offers and trying to work through them 🤦‍♂️

I wish I could say I remember what the offers were but that is about 200 offers ago for me! Lol.
 

Got a good 3-Team deal going on currently, just awaiting the last team to accept. 

  • Like 2

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I fell ya, slow start with my team too, but Conners woke up on the right side of the bed today.

Only one guy made it to the weekend.. Welp GO WILL Z!!!

  • Like 3

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 4:20 PM, Getoffmylawn said:
54 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I wish I could say I remember what the offers were but that is about 200 offers ago for me! Lol.
 

Got a good 3-Team deal going on currently, just awaiting the last team to accept. 

I know I shouldnt be surprised but I'm curious what big name will be added to your roster for next week!

  • Like 3

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I know I shouldnt be surprised but I'm curious what big name will be added to your roster for next week!

All will be revealed in good time!  Time will tell if I improved my team or made the wrong choice on this one. 
 

For a little teaser, every guy involved in this 7 player deal has atleast 1 tour win including 5 or 6 major wins I believe. 

  • Like 3

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

All will be revealed in good time!  Time will tell if I improved my team or made the wrong choice on this one. 

Bye bye rory? That is my guess. I could see a few bigger names being switched around. A lot of good players on colder streaks and coming to crunch time for some teams to get wins.

  • Like 3

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Bye bye rory? That is my guess. I could see a few bigger names being switched around. A lot of good players on colder streaks and coming to crunch time for some teams to get wins.

Actually nobody seems to want Rory lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the last few comments being on trades and it seeming that there are a few more interested parties out there in the trading block thought it would be good to throw up 2 different screenshots from Fantrax. 
The first is the Top Players overall in fantasy points earned since our season has started. Although our playoffs and system has a lot of impact based off FedEx Cup standings this is a good idea of who the top players are so far and how they can be valued on a trade chart. 
1690598910_Screenshot2021-04-1716_53_51.png.5ff0968b8e595e64565453373434f2d0.pngThe second is top per event, now this has a few odd names of players who have only played one event and done well, but still gives a good indication of where some players should be ranked when trading for them. 
1596646540_Screenshot2021-04-1716_54_53.png.f072fdafe19a02605bc7a76642f381d2.pngFor those new to the fantrax site, there is a ton of information avialable on the site. It can be a little difficult to find at times, but it is well worth it to spend some time playing around and searching through some of the different tabs to find different results. Or always just ask in the thread (even how to get the cool night mode which is much easier on the eyes). 
Hope this helps and you find the information interesting!

  • Like 4

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

With the last few comments being on trades and it seeming that there are a few more interested parties out there in the trading block thought it would be good to throw up 2 different screenshots from Fantrax. 
The first is the Top Players overall in fantasy points earned since our season has started. Although our playoffs and system has a lot of impact based off FedEx Cup standings this is a good idea of who the top players are so far and how they can be valued on a trade chart. 
1690598910_Screenshot2021-04-1716_53_51.png.5ff0968b8e595e64565453373434f2d0.pngThe second is top per event, now this has a few odd names of players who have only played one event and done well, but still gives a good indication of where some players should be ranked when trading for them. 
1596646540_Screenshot2021-04-1716_54_53.png.f072fdafe19a02605bc7a76642f381d2.pngFor those new to the fantrax site, there is a ton of information avialable on the site. It can be a little difficult to find at times, but it is well worth it to spend some time playing around and searching through some of the different tabs to find different results. Or always just ask in the thread (even how to get the cool night mode which is much easier on the eyes). 
Hope this helps and you find the information interesting!

This is good stuff thank you! I’ve perused (and one of the reasons I love cbs sports for fantasy football because of the data you can pull) but is a lot easier on the computer to navigate this stuff

  • Like 1

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

 :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

With the last few comments being on trades and it seeming that there are a few more interested parties out there in the trading block thought it would be good to throw up 2 different screenshots from Fantrax. 
The first is the Top Players overall in fantasy points earned since our season has started. Although our playoffs and system has a lot of impact based off FedEx Cup standings this is a good idea of who the top players are so far and how they can be valued on a trade chart. 
1690598910_Screenshot2021-04-1716_53_51.png.5ff0968b8e595e64565453373434f2d0.pngThe second is top per event, now this has a few odd names of players who have only played one event and done well, but still gives a good indication of where some players should be ranked when trading for them. 
1596646540_Screenshot2021-04-1716_54_53.png.f072fdafe19a02605bc7a76642f381d2.pngFor those new to the fantrax site, there is a ton of information avialable on the site. It can be a little difficult to find at times, but it is well worth it to spend some time playing around and searching through some of the different tabs to find different results. Or always just ask in the thread (even how to get the cool night mode which is much easier on the eyes). 
Hope this helps and you find the information interesting!

This is great stuff!
 

 Another thing to note is know who you are trying to get in the trade. Some guys may have overachieved while others may have underachieved. Potential also plays a part in trades. For example DJ, Rory, Wolff, Cantlay, IM, Ancer, Rose, etc. may not being playing as well as usual right now. That said they all have the ability to win and in some cases get hot and go on a huge run.  While total points scored as well as points per tourney are a great help, it is not the end all be all of a fair trade.   
 

To use Rory for me as an example (I won’t call out names as I don’t believe anything was intentional and was more to due with rookie mistakes), Bud Cauley and Kyle Stanley are not straight up trades for Rory. Is Rory worth JT, DJ, Rahm, Xander straight up, no he is struggling right now but one thing can click and he has the potential to be right back to a #1 golfer in the world performance week in and week out. 
 

So again, know who you are trying to trade for!  

  • Like 3

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

This is great stuff!
 

 Another thing to note is know who you are trying to get in the trade. Some guys may have overachieved while others may have underachieved. Potential also plays a part in trades. For example DJ, Rory, Wolff, Cantlay, IM, Ancer, Rose, etc. may not being playing as well as usual right now. That said they all have the ability to win and in some cases get hot and go on a huge run.  While total points scored as well as points per tourney are a great help, it is not the end all be all of a fair trade.   
 

To use Rory for me as an example (I won’t call out names as I don’t believe anything was intentional and was more to due with rookie mistakes), Bud Cauley and Kyle Stanley are not straight up trades for Rory. Is Rory worth JT, DJ, Rahm, Xander straight up, no he is struggling right now but one thing can click and he has the potential to be right back to a #1 golfer in the world performance week in and week out. 
 

So again, know who you are trying to trade for!  

Exactly, potential is a aspect that is hard to quantify, but DJ and Rory and still DJ and Rory regardless of how their season is going. 
Top 10 guys are still top 10 guys and there are always those guys who are a cut above. Harris English is another who I would put in the really good, but struggling category. Hence why it is also good to take a look at the OWGR ranking as well and consider that in part. 
In the next month or so I would guess we start to see some teams ramping up towards playoffs and others looking at buying to just get in and secure their teams. We have a really good group and its great to see the activity week in and week out. 
This is all to say happy trading out there and we know most all make the best potential offers for players while obviously trying to improve their roster in their own mind. 
 

  • Like 1

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

Only one guy made it to the weekend.. Welp GO WILL Z!!!

I got two playing the weekend, it is not looking good for me. 

Well, time to start drinking 😃

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cut Draw Giveaways

 

 

 

 

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

 

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

:titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putters   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Tommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Actually nobody seems to want Rory lol

I mean I want him, just not at a “Rory Freaking McIlroy” pricetag haha. He’s proven he’s not that guy so far this year. To @Apolloshowlpoint, he’s actually not a top ten guy anymore either. Extremely talented and could pop at any moment. Could also end up in a Spieth spiral. Golf!

  • Like 2

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...