2021 Fantasy Golf

1 hour ago, jddaigneault said:

It’s definitely a fun format to tune in for, we should see if there’s some sort of bracket challenge we can do in the future to keep us from being fantasy deprived on this week. 

Excited who I have on the team coming into the homestretch, though it’s hard not to feel like I’ve over tinkered or need to make another move or two to bring home the bacon. Rahm/Hovland/Scheffler is a strong 3 with all of them having good seasons, if Casey and Scott can muster up some major performances I’ll be in good shape. The key may be Wolff. Kid is so talented, I have to think he’s going to snap out of it. Though he managed to sink the Morikawa partner up this past week so who knows. 

If Wolff doesn't snap out of it this year, he may be a sneaky good pick in next year's fantasy draft. Think about how late Spieth was still available in this year's draft - all the guys who picked him got a steal for sure!

• Like 2

Check out my review of the  EXPUTT Putting Simulator

Driver - :nike-small: Vapor Speed, 9.5°, Fubuki Z50 S
Hybrid - Warrior 3H

Irons - :wilson_staff_small: D200 5-GW, uniflex, std length/loft/lie
Wedges - :cleveland-small: CBX 52°, 58°
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Key Links: State-Of-The-League FANTASY GOLF FOR DUMMIES With the Super Bowl set in our Fantasy Football league, let's go ahead and start taking interest for the Fantasy Gol

2021 FANTASY DRAFT POST OF DREAMS THE MGS FANTASY GOLF DRAFT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific... for the rest of y'all, I got nothing.  

OK everybody we're locked. Welcome to the 2021 MGS Fantasy Football League. This is a lengthy message to kick off the season but it's very important so please read it in its entirety. Here's a br

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gavinski91 said:

If Wolff doesn't snap out of it this year, he may be a sneaky good pick in next year's fantasy draft. Think about how late Spieth was still available in this year's draft - all the guys who picked him got a steal for sure!

There are always those picks each year and you're exactly right Wolff could be a huge steal. Berger was a steal last season and so was Hatton. Big part of my success. 

I would put English, Fowler and even Rory as bounce back candidates.

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Update on people sending me trades for Corey Connors: I will counter proposal the most ridiculous trade of all time if you send me a trade for Connors that doesnt include a top 15 fantasy player.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 X

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Woof only 1 going this week looks like an 0-10 week....No one worth dropping to pick up whats on the wire this week. Still taking trades for pretty much everyone but Cameron Smith!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Woof only 1 going this week looks like an 0-10 week....No one worth dropping to pick up whats on the wire this week. Still taking trades for pretty much everyone but Cameron Smith!

Smith is the one guy I want! haha
There were 4 guys out with Covid this week as well. Hatton being one of the and I think Danny Willet? Eitherway its the first time we have seen that for this season I believe. 

• Sad 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

I was very happy that last week as a bye week, as I have been drawing between work and family life, I put over 60 hours of work in 4 days last week, travel to Maryland and back and still the same pace this week.

With that in mind, new trade offers are coming you guys' way later today.

As well as I am welcoming offers for most of my team.

• Like 1

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

:titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putters   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Tommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 4/27/2021 at 2:13 PM, TCUFrog said:

Update on people sending me trades for Corey Connors: I will counter proposal the most ridiculous trade of all time if you send me a trade for Connors that doesnt include a top 15 fantasy player.

So not Fowler straight up? I know I tried for some 2 for 1, but was a little on the hopeful side of them going through. I want to believe Fowler can bounce back this season (he is PGA Championship eligible) so maybe he can be a dark horse, but hoping I can package Fowler, Fleetwood and maybe someone else and make a trade. 

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Smith is the one guy I want! haha
There were 4 guys out with Covid this week as well. Hatton being one of the and I think Danny Willet? Eitherway its the first time we have seen that for this season I believe. 

Damn, yeah that is the first time I also hear of people sitting out due to Covid this year.

Cut Draw Giveaways

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

:titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putters   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Tommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:13 AM, TCUFrog said:

I like your style, Connors is hot lately.

• Like 1

Cut Draw Giveaways

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

On 4/27/2021 at 7:13 AM, TCUFrog said:

This is what needs to be done either here or slack or on Fantrax. While I don’t share your value of Connors, making it known what you want is the best way to go about it minus the ridiculous counter. Simply use the message during your decline, here, or slack. 

• Like 4

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

6 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

This is what needs to be done either here or slack or on Fantrax. While I don’t share your value of Connors, making it known what you want is the best way to go about it minus the ridiculous counter. Simply use the message during your decline, here, or slack. 

Notes in the Trade Block are great to use. Nice when there is something there to help guide any potential trade or seeing a player is basically off limits for that certain team (thankfully there are 5 copies of players!)

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

54 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

So not Fowler straight up? I know I tried for some 2 for 1, but was a little on the hopeful side of them going through. I want to believe Fowler can bounce back this season (he is PGA Championship eligible) so maybe he can be a dark horse, but hoping I can package Fowler, Fleetwood and maybe someone else and make a trade. 

Ha! I'm hoping Fowler can bounce back too cause I like it when he's in contention. But Connors is currently a top 30 player and need to be building towards the playoffs.

19 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

The ridiculous counter is a much more fun way to live though. Last time I checked the point of Fantasy is to add a little fun to life.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

Ha! I'm hoping Fowler can bounce back too cause I like it when he's in contention. But Connors is currently a top 30 player and need to be building towards the playoffs.

The ridiculous counter is a much more fun way to live though. Last time I checked the point of Fantasy is to add a little fun to life.

The problem with the ridiculous counter is it doesn’t help anyone understand what you’d actually accept. Heck, some people might think the ridiculous counter isn’t ridiculous but fair value in their eyes. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

21 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

The problem with the ridiculous counter is it doesn’t help anyone understand what you’d actually accept. Heck, some people might think the ridiculous counter isn’t ridiculous but fair value in their eyes. 

If what I see as ridiculous is fair to someone else, then they can accept it and I'll be very happy. That's a part of the deal. That's what makes fantasy fun

1 hour ago, TCUFrog said:
2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have already stated my position on the ridiculous counter offers earlier in the thread so I won’t bother repeating myself.  I’ll just say this, your ridiculous offer may just upset a potential trade partner later on. 

• Like 1

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have already stated my position on the ridiculous counter offers earlier in the thread so I won’t bother repeating myself.  I’ll just say this, your ridiculous offer may just upset a potential trade partner later on. 

As someone who on occasion sends the ridiculous counter offer, I can say this is definitely true. Not everyone thinks certain jokes are funny, unfortunately lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

Really hoping 1 of my 8 trade offers out there go through for this week. Or at least get a counter offer to work with. 
If not will only have 2 in the field this week, which could be worse I guess?

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

8 hours ago, Lacassem said:

You could always pick up another guy playing this week in P. Reed. I’m still willing to take BAD off your hands and wouldn’t you know I have Reed! 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

You could always pick up another guy playing this week in P. Reed. I’m still willing to take BAD off your hands and wouldn’t you know I have Reed! 🤣

I’ve held out this long! Let me peruse......you ready to part with Rory yet?!?

5 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Really hoping 1 of my 8 trade offers out there go through for this week. Or at least get a counter offer to work with. 
If not will only have 2 in the field this week, which could be worse I guess?

You didn’t send me one......

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I’ve held out this long! Let me peruse......you ready to part with Rory yet?!?

You didn’t send me one......

I’m not oppose to moving Rory but he is still worth quite a bit to me. 

• Like 1