Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

Apparently NeSmith was not the pickup of the week 🤣 woof +9 through 27

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

14 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

You say you don't like "flukes," but having only one matchup per week brings in the most flukey results possible. It's like someone making the fantasy football playoffs when their team is close to the bottom in points scored. They got lucky all season in their matchups.

The more matchups we have, the less flukey the results. We couldn't play everyone each week this season due to league size, so we set up the most matchups you could in a round robin fashion. It's not perfect, but it's much better than only having one matchup each week.

nope; didn't say I don't like flukes... not sure where that came from.

If my team is matched up against another team head to head then I know exactly who they are starting or at least who they have on their roster and can strategize against it. Not sure how this is 'flukey' but at least I know what I'm up against. 

It's like match play vs stroke play; in match play I have to beat the guy I'm playing against; stroke play I have to beat the entire field. You either play the field or play one person.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

23 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I know the feeling with Grace... Already dropped him. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

If my team is matched up against another team head to head then I know exactly who they are starting or at least who they have on their roster and can strategize against it. Not sure how this is 'flukey' but at least I know what I'm up against. 

It's like match play vs stroke play; in match play I have to beat the guy I'm playing against; stroke play I have to beat the entire field. You either play the field or play one person.

On 5/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, StrokerAce said:

if you want a competitive league where you've truly identified the winner then picking your starting lineup every week is the way to go. takes a lot of research and analysis to fill those 4 slots.

if you want a super casual league to see who gets lucky and drafts the best players then bestball format is the way to go.

I'm not the commish so my opinion doesn't really matter but having done both in football I can assure you that there is a massive difference between each.

On 5/27/2021 at 9:17 AM, StrokerAce said:

depends on how you define "fluke".... 😎

it will never happen because the mods will never give out 2 golden tickets. trust me on this...

You said lucky and fluke, but maybe the context was misunderstood. Regardless, more matchups brings in less luck.

I understand wanting to root against your opponents rosters, but that shouldn't effect building the optimal lineup. Basing lineups off of other people's rosters is like starting your backup QB in ffb because your starter is playing your starting defense. Rooting interests aren't good for setting lineups imo... Says the Rory fan who keeps going back to the well.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

20 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

The word fluke came in when I made a joke about my championship last year and it being a fluke because of the best ball format.

The one thing i can point to do far this season is total fantasy points earned the top teams are still the top teams so it's working this way, but I am sure we will all be happy to have it back to full field play regardless of starting 4 or best ball.

Here is the top however many based off fantasy points scored to date including today.

Screenshot_20210528_172310.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

So, I'm just going to put this out there because I brought it up in commissioner's chat Slack. Right now, the top 15 people in total points are the top 15 people on record in this league and the only one really overperforming his point total (10+ spots) is ironically @Undershooter who sits 2nd in the standings, but 15th in total points. The top 12 in the standings are all within one week's worth of games from each other.

Admittedly the next 15 spots right now are a bit more luck based in some spots, but I'd remind everyone that last season we got it pretty spot on with 29 of the top 30 teams in total points making the cut for the playoff and again, the only one who missed was a team who started super slow and picked it up after the restart with a great turnaround.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

...I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that slack channel. 🤣

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

...I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that slack channel. 🤣

Eh, just some memes, planning and a few roster and trade questions we bounce off each other to be honest. Right now we're trying to help @Bucky CCreplace his long lolongNike Rain jacket

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Fun is the operative word here - no complaints from me - I have fun playing fantasy sports - I have one team, in FFB that's a money team - that one is fun too - I've won that league twice and finished second twice in 6 years - that's a significant amount of money.  That's fun

But honestly this is every bit as much fun - so cheers to our mods and commissioners for setting it up and keeping it running.  Thank you!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

That's what's fun about this league.  During and immediately after the draft "Phil who?"  Now the hottest pick on the list 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So, I'm just going to put this out there because I brought it up in commissioner's chat Slack. Right now, the top 15 people in total points are the top 15 people on record in this league and the only one really overperforming his point total (10+ spots) is ironically @Undershooter who sits 2nd in the standings, but 15th in total points. The top 12 in the standings are all within one week's worth of games from each other.

Admittedly the next 15 spots right now are a bit more luck based in some spots, but I'd remind everyone that last season we got it pretty spot on with 29 of the top 30 teams in total points making the cut for the playoff and again, the only one who missed was a team who started super slow and picked it up after the restart with a great turnaround.

Hopefully this years good luck is a makeup call from lady karma after 3 year ago's leading in points through the first 1/3 of the season and being in dead last or whatever it was. Now that was FRUSTRATING lol 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

FOR SALE or TRADE

Low mileage, dependable Thursday and Friday tour players.

image.jpeg.f781917a8574d9c1c1582ff877658354.jpeg

Lanto Griffin PGA TOUR Profile - News, Stats, and Videos

image.jpeg.a14f28d1f5636222ab2acbc0770a07cb.jpeg

image.jpeg.a8b95e92bd3a5281a1e4f4f005c1132c.jpeg

Kinda nerve racking today. If Spieth wins I could go 9-1 but if Kokrak wins I could go 5-5. So crazy. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

So I won more H2H than I lost and I drop from 24 to 25... new math 🤨.

solid 10-0 week moved me up in the standings!!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6-4 with a good top 5 and two top 25 ran into some solid teams this week 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

56 minutes ago, cnosil said:

solid 10-0 week moved me up in the standings!!!

And I ran into that buzz saw! Chalked that up as a loss halfway through Friday lol. 

- - - - -

Super stoked to sneak out of this week with 6 wins. Had barely 4 guys playing this week and most of my opponents came in with full steam ahead. Can’t even believe Kokrak is my third winner this year. I don’t think I even had 3 combined over the previous 4 fantasy seasons. Crazy. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Week 17 Charles Schwab Challenge Recap:

Another week in the books and another new winner this season on tour with Kokrak taking victory over Spieth. They were the final pairing on Saturday and held a lead over the field going into Sunday being the final pairing again. Both had shaky days, but congrats to Kokrak for pulling out the win and earning some extra points for his fantasy teams! Now can anyone tell me whether he is Canadian? American or dual citizenship? 

Now onto the important stuff....Our leader in the clubhouse this week was @yungkory with 208.7 points. His team was lead by Kokrak, Glover, Todd and JT. A strong performance overall and only 1 of 2 teams this week to break the 200 barrier. 

The second being @walnutz03(206.25)who was able to put together a full squad for this week and two very close teams to 200 in @TCUFrog(199.15) and @cnosil(198.55). All very strong performers and were our top 4 of 7 undefeated teams this week. 
1083448715_Screenshot2021-05-3107_56_48.png.88811e920e1f6dce44dba72d69b34d5a.png

Our full season standings did not change too much, but there was some movement up and down the board. @blackngold_blood still leads the way with a 1 game advantage over @ZJBogey2, that being said we still have 11 teams within 10 games of the lead with 100 possible wins still to be had. 
1576406205_Screenshot2021-05-3107_58_09.png.b48d33680754199a19389ce6d45c1bed.png

As for the mid field cut line battle it is still very exciting with way too many possibilities still to happen. With a big field this week and some of the biggest names on tour playing next week could determine a lot and where teams will slot in for their potential to make a run either into those final playoff spots or a push into the bonus points and a long playoff run. 

1302350100_Screenshot2021-05-3108_02_04.png.dd77b7fbfc123615074348a68c9cb1a9.png

It is also similar to the top half of the standings where we have 13 teams within 10 games of the 35 spot. 

Our league median this week was a very solid 145.9 which again for those of you who have been following along is about normal if not a bit higher then the overall average. 

As for the Waiver Wire leftovers most were rostered by at least 1 if not more teams. Troy Merritt may be the hot add this week after a good finish and having 5 available. Hadwin will surely go for a few dollars being only 1 copy left. This was also the first week in a little while where the winner was not available to be picked up so good job everyone.
648389805_Screenshot2021-05-3108_08_28.png.0823ef68ec617a660074824b3d77d119.png

As it was brought up earlier this week we will take a quick look at our Fantasy Points Scored as part of our bonus section for the week. This is the top teams based on total Fantasy points score for the season (This would be our standings in a sense had we be playing full field) It shakes out pretty well and most all the teams are there in the same area of the standings. Of course there will always be outliers, but all in all there are not too many drastic differences ie #1 team in normal standings being #15 in points scores. 
1741983802_Screenshot2021-05-3108_13_32.png.b9863b37380bf20027acfe93c3afff48.png

The next section are those hard luck teams, the teams who have had the most points scored against them. These teams likely deserve more wins, but have run up against some tough opponents and are ones to look out for when it comes playoff time. If they have a high ranking, they likely have a good squad and just some hard luck so far in the season. 
1100795328_Screenshot2021-05-3108_18_18.png.339628346e6ca13e010d7a837eac087a.png
9 of the 15 teams above are above the cut line and could make some noise in the playofs. Of course we expect to see some teams in the bottom 10, but surprisingly only 2. 
Finally we have the least points scored against. These teams I won't say have had it easy, because truthfully I don't believe anyone has, however they have got a few extra lucky bounces this season in terms of who they have played and once again there are some strong teams to look out for. I was surprised to see as many teams below the cutline here if I am honest. I was also a little happy to see that there weren't as many top 20 teams as it does for me mean that our system is working and we have some really good strong teams across the whole leaderboard. 
1981170204_Screenshot2021-05-3108_22_05.png.2885e36956257fcf63dd1b9aa8b892b7.png

That is a wrap for week 17, we are onto Memorial where the field is great and lot of big names are playing. Here is a link if anyone wants to check out who will be there just to cross reference with Fantrax. https://www.10tv.com/article/sports/golf/pga/memorial-tournament/final-field-announced-for-2021-memorial-tournament/530-5ffb65a8-8de0-461f-9e7f-95010d5a822f
Should be a great week and will be enjoyable to watch and follow along. 
Cheers!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

16 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Week 17 Charles Schwab Challenge Recap:

Another week in the books and another new winner this season on tour with Kokrak taking victory over Spieth. They were the final pairing on Saturday and held a lead over the field going into Sunday being the final pairing again. Both had shaky days, but congrats to Kokrak for pulling out the win and earning some extra points for his fantasy teams! Now can anyone tell me whether he is Canadian? American or dual citizenship? 

Now onto the important stuff....Our leader in the clubhouse this week was @yungkory with 208.7 points. His team was lead by Kokrak, Glover, Todd and JT. A strong performance overall and only 1 of 2 teams this week to break the 200 barrier. 

The second being @walnutz03(206.25)who was able to put together a full squad for this week and two very close teams to 200 in @TCUFrog(199.15) and @cnosil(198.55). All very strong performers and were our top 4 of 7 undefeated teams this week. 
1083448715_Screenshot2021-05-3107_56_48.png.88811e920e1f6dce44dba72d69b34d5a.png

Our full season standings did not change too much, but there was some movement up and down the board. @blackngold_blood still leads the way with a 1 game advantage over @ZJBogey2, that being said we still have 11 teams within 10 games of the lead with 100 possible wins still to be had. 
1576406205_Screenshot2021-05-3107_58_09.png.b48d33680754199a19389ce6d45c1bed.png

As for the mid field cut line battle it is still very exciting with way too many possibilities still to happen. With a big field this week and some of the biggest names on tour playing next week could determine a lot and where teams will slot in for their potential to make a run either into those final playoff spots or a push into the bonus points and a long playoff run. 

1302350100_Screenshot2021-05-3108_02_04.png.dd77b7fbfc123615074348a68c9cb1a9.png

It is also similar to the top half of the standings where we have 13 teams within 10 games of the 35 spot. 

Our league median this week was a very solid 145.9 which again for those of you who have been following along is about normal if not a bit higher then the overall average. 

As for the Waiver Wire leftovers most were rostered by at least 1 if not more teams. Troy Merritt may be the hot add this week after a good finish and having 5 available. Hadwin will surely go for a few dollars being only 1 copy left. This was also the first week in a little while where the winner was not available to be picked up so good job everyone.
648389805_Screenshot2021-05-3108_08_28.png.0823ef68ec617a660074824b3d77d119.png

As it was brought up earlier this week we will take a quick look at our Fantasy Points Scored as part of our bonus section for the week. This is the top teams based on total Fantasy points score for the season (This would be our standings in a sense had we be playing full field) It shakes out pretty well and most all the teams are there in the same area of the standings. Of course there will always be outliers, but all in all there are not too many drastic differences ie #1 team in normal standings being #15 in points scores. 
1741983802_Screenshot2021-05-3108_13_32.png.b9863b37380bf20027acfe93c3afff48.png

The next section are those hard luck teams, the teams who have had the most points scored against them. These teams likely deserve more wins, but have run up against some tough opponents and are ones to look out for when it comes playoff time. If they have a high ranking, they likely have a good squad and just some hard luck so far in the season. 
1100795328_Screenshot2021-05-3108_18_18.png.339628346e6ca13e010d7a837eac087a.png
9 of the 15 teams above are above the cut line and could make some noise in the playofs. Of course we expect to see some teams in the bottom 10, but surprisingly only 2. 
Finally we have the least points scored against. These teams I won't say have had it easy, because truthfully I don't believe anyone has, however they have got a few extra lucky bounces this season in terms of who they have played and once again there are some strong teams to look out for. I was surprised to see as many teams below the cutline here if I am honest. I was also a little happy to see that there weren't as many top 20 teams as it does for me mean that our system is working and we have some really good strong teams across the whole leaderboard. 
1981170204_Screenshot2021-05-3108_22_05.png.2885e36956257fcf63dd1b9aa8b892b7.png

That is a wrap for week 17, we are onto Memorial where the field is great and lot of big names are playing. Here is a link if anyone wants to check out who will be there just to cross reference with Fantrax. https://www.10tv.com/article/sports/golf/pga/memorial-tournament/final-field-announced-for-2021-memorial-tournament/530-5ffb65a8-8de0-461f-9e7f-95010d5a822f
Should be a great week and will be enjoyable to watch and follow along. 
Cheers!

Nice work Jamie, personally I'm just happy to have hit the top 10 after a very average attempt at this last year 😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Nice work Jamie, personally I'm just happy to have hit the top 10 after a very average attempt at this last year 😁😎

I don't think I've ever had a record above like .300 LOL. Going for most improved this year!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

22 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I don't think I've ever had a record above like .300 LOL. Going for most improved this year!

Maybe we should have some side fun rewards with the polling feature on Fantrax?
Most Improved Team, ROY, @blackngold_blood 's Best Front Office Award (we have to name it after him because we all know he would be awarded it each season), MVP player... what else? I am sure there would be some funny other awards we can give out... maybe the Commissioners can talk to the Mods and we can get some badges for them too.  

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

A quick few stats for people to look at from our leagues over the years. Although the league has changed (# of matchups, weeks played and so on) we have always started 4 (in my 3 years) and I believe much of the other scoring has stayed very similar so these may assist in giving a good idea of what it will take to win/move up the standings going into our final few weeks. All numbers are averages from the top 10 teams at years end and our current standings.

2019- 70 Total matches (we had 2 divisions w/ 2 matches per week) 
         - Win rate .6386 (highest was .800)
         - Average points for/against each week 156.16/129.64

2020 - 1003 Total matches (full field format 59 per week)
          - Win rate .6285 (highest was .652)
          - Average points for/against each week 168.63/148.59

2021 - 160 Total matches YTD
          - Win rate .6454 (highest is .681)
          - Average points for/against each week 159.96/125.68

Take what you like from these of course last season was odd with covid break and so on, but there are a lot of similarities (as well as the teams at the top over the years) and again this is only taking into consideration the top 10 teams not the full league.

Interesting to note as well in 2019 we picked  4 to start and could have left good players on the bench (I know I did) and we have very similar data to this season YTD.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I do wish to note that I’ve cracked the top 15 in points scored and sit in 22nd place because I’ve allowed the 2nd most points.

I guess I’m going to have to find some better defensive players in the waiver wire. 🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

16 hours ago, revkev said:

I do wish to note that I’ve cracked the top 15 in points scored and sit in 22nd place because I’ve allowed the 2nd most points.

I guess I’m going to have to find some better defensive players in the waiver wire. 🙂

Pickup JT Poston dude has problems going low, so he'd be a great defender

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Hello Friends.

New trade sheet alert.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart V5

With this new update we have a couple of new things.

First I added a visual guide for player rankings.

You can add each player that you have or that you want to get and get a list of the player rankings on each category we use to track calculate the player value.

image.png.2b490f9ad0c8487e22b594b4ffc8e349.png

I have also added a multi team trade, you can compare up to 4 players from 4 different teams at once.

image.png.d998ec2b1abd76d4cbf8744c8c653018.png

Lastly I need you guys opinion on the Fantrax PPE calculation, at first we were using the list generated by Fantrax, but the issue we ran into was that some players that might have only played one event, were ranked higher because they scored well during that event, to remediate that, we had implemented, multiply the average event score, by the number of played events of each player, the issue now is that the PPE ranking is just about a mirror of YTD rankings.

I am open to suggestions how do you guys prefer to calculate the PPE points, we can revert to use the extract from Fantrax with no alterations, and I can try and add a cell to show how many events a player have played so far, or we can continue with the current multiplying of average fantrax points and events played for each player.

I just want to make sure that you guys have a say on the best way to rank the players.

As always if you guys spot any errors on the sheet, let me know.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Hello Friends.

New trade sheet alert.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart V5

You can add each player that you have or that you want to get and get a list of the player rankings on each category we use to track calculate the player value.

image.png.2b490f9ad0c8487e22b594b4ffc8e349.png

I have also added a multi team trade, you can compare up to 4 players from 4 different teams at once.

image.png.d998ec2b1abd76d4cbf8744c8c653018.png

Lastly I need you guys opinion on the Fantrax PPE calculation, at first we were using the list generated by Fantrax, but the issue we ran into was that some players that might have only played one event, were ranked higher because they scored well during that event, to remediate that, we had implemented, multiply the average event score, by the number of played events of each player, the issue now is that the PPE ranking is just about a mirror of YTD rankings.

I am open to suggestions how do you guys prefer to calculate the PPE points, we can revert to use the extract from Fantrax with no alterations, and I can try and add a cell to show how many events a player have played so far, or we can continue with the current multiplying of average fantrax points and events played for each player.

I just want to make sure that you guys have a say on the best way to rank the players.

As always if you guys spot any errors on the sheet, let me know.

Once again really well done and put together. Simply impressive and a great tool for anyone to reference! We may need to add this into the Fantasy for beginners for next years league.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 minute ago, Apolloshowl said:

Once again really well done and put together. Simply impressive and a great tool for anyone to reference! We may need to add this into the Fantasy for beginners for next years league.

Thank you Jamie, just remember that the idea of an evaluation chart was all yours, I just put into an working form.

We definitely can add it to the fantasy for beginners page and can keep this going for the next season of the golf league, I found that for football and other sports the fantasy world has a lot of evaluation tools, not so much for the golf leagues, we can also extend the parameters of how the players are evaluated, I just need to know what data to use and where to get it from.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

3 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Thank you Jamie, just remember that the idea of an evaluation chart was all yours, I just put into an working form.

We definitely can add it to the fantasy for beginners page and can keep this going for the next season of the golf league, I found that for football and other sports the fantasy world has a lot of evaluation tools, not so much for the golf leagues, we can also extend the parameters of how the players are evaluated, I just need to know what data to use and where to get it from.

You wanna come work for me putting pricing comparisons/breakdowns together for projects 🤣. Love this sheet

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

You wanna come work for me putting pricing comparisons/breakdowns together for projects 🤣. Love this sheet

I do not mind a side hustle.

My Reviews:

5 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Thanks for shedding more light on how truly awful Dustin Johnson has been for me this year.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"