2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

Rough week....beat the league median by 45 points but went 5-5. Bubba's collapse hurt! 

I've been reluctant to make moves but my team is frustrating! 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

29 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Don't low ball ... let's not waste each others time.

Hahaha you didn’t have to counter with another ridiculous offer. I wrote in my offer that it was just to make an offer. You woulda been a fool to accept it.  I do apologize if it upset or annoyed ya.   As much as I’d like Z,  I’m pretty much a lock for the playoffs and he is worthless right now come that time. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

I'm looking to move Leishman, Na and Wallace. Send me reasonable offers. Ideally I'd like a 3 for 2 or 2 for 1 bc I'm looking to free up roster spots, but I'm open to other options.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

Hovland and Finau are available for the right price. Looking for a 3-2 deal if you really want them (or a 2-1 if you want just one of them). 

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in proV1 at some point)

:Arccos:

Are we able to get clarification on the bonus points that will be awarded for season end standings?

• Like 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Alright my friends, I know I have been quiet for the past couple of weeks, busy with life in general.

But, good news everyone, the trade sheet is updated.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart V6

Better news the Rocket Mortgage is right down the road from us, unfortunately I am not attending.

Also the local forecast is calling for a hot and humid week with almost daily rain showers around the course, if they are right that can mean soft conditions and lower scoring.

The bad news is that I have had a few rough weeks, so my loses might be your gain, I am taking offers for my entire team, I mean reasonable offers as I got 5 top 30 OWGR players 😁.

Happy trading everyone.

• Like 1

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Alright my friends, I know I have been quiet for the past couple of weeks, busy with life in general.

But, good news everyone, the trade sheet is updated.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart V6

Better news the Rocket Mortgage is right down the road from us, unfortunately I am not attending.

Also the local forecast is calling for a hot and humid week with almost daily rain showers around the course, if they are right that can mean soft conditions and lower scoring.

The bad news is that I have had a few rough weeks, so my loses might be your gain, I am taking offers for my entire team, I mean reasonable offers as I got 5 top 30 OWGR players 😁.

Happy trading everyone.

I think there may be a problem with the trade sheet, it keeps under valuing my players 🤣

• Haha 3

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:odyssey-small: Sabertooth

Here’s your friendly playoff format reminder:

• Playoffs run during the 3 weeks of the real life FedEx playoffs.
  • Top 35 teams get in. 
  • Scores are cumulative with cuts after each event. Winner is the team that scores the most points over the playoff period. 
  • Top 20 advance to round 2, top 10 advance to the championship.
  • Bonuses will be awarded based on your regular season finish using the real life Tour Championship numbers multiplied by 5

1: 50 (-10)
2: 40 (-8)
3: 35 (-7)
4: 30 (-6)
5: 25 (-5)
6-10: 20 (-4)
11-15: 15 (-3)
16-20: 10 (-2)
21-25: 5 (-1)
26-35: Good Luck

I’ve got a spreadsheet off to the side to track this since Fantrax isn’t set up for this style of playoffs. Will post updates after each round. 

• Like 7

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Zalatoris is available if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer.  He could be your lottery ticket to the playoffs for those near the cut line.

• Like 2

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: RADSPEED, Fujikura Motore 70 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour STiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black 7

4 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Zalatoris is available if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer.  He could be your lottery ticket to the playoffs for those near the cut line.

As a Zalatoris fan, and having him on my team too, I do hope he does well in the next few weeks.

He is playing on our back yard this weekend, the weather is calling for more showers today and tomorrow, it rained really hard over the past weekend, I think the Detroit golf club, got over 6 inches of rain, so the ground should still retain a lot moisture for the weekend, with that the greens should be very receptive and soft, this is a great week to have players go low.

I have my fingers crossed that Z will get his first win this week at the Rocket Mortgage Classic.

• Like 3

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

20 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

As a Zalatoris fan, and having him on my team too, I do hope he does well in the next few weeks.

He is playing on our back yard this weekend, the weather is calling for more showers today and tomorrow, it rained really hard over the past weekend, I think the Detroit golf club, got over 6 inches of rain, so the ground should still retain a lot moisture for the weekend, with that the greens should be very receptive and soft, this is a great week to have players go low.

I have my fingers crossed that Z will get his first win this week at the Rocket Mortgage Classic.

you and me both...it's a real quandry because if he does get that W then he gets all of those FedEx points he's accumulated and you're sitting pretty; if not though, you've got dead weight on your team come playoff time if you're in the top 35.

• Like 3

I got something to say then I'm gonna say it. 

I, for one, am happy to ride the Z-coaster. I figure my best chance to win the ship is with him in the playoffs vs whichever comp people would be willing to part with for the risk. If he doesn’t make it, then it wasn’t meant to be anyway. 

• Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Harris English and Abe Ancer are on the Trade block for other Top 30 Fedex Cup players

• Like 3

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 X

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

I just want to say that I've played fantasy sports for years and make a decent amount playing daily fantasy sports, but I've never had this much fun in my life. I absolutely love this league!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

GPS: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch (Thanks MGS!)

Looking to trade Finau. Preferably for Louis Oost. Will also reconsider taking Zalatoris if I can also get a just on top 30 or fringe top 30 that is also playing this week. I’ll look at my offer list when I get home today. 

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

I know it's early, but I hate seeing a name I dropped sitting atop the leaderboard. At least I have him on DraftKings!

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition

21 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I know it's early, but I hate seeing a name I dropped sitting atop the leaderboard. At least I have him on DraftKings!

Anytime this season I have done a last minute change it has come back and bit me hard. Power last week, Whaley a few weeks back and someone else earlier in the season. So this week I made my choice and basically didn't look at it afterwards and so far its okay. That being said I am only running 3 this week so chances of coming away with more then 1-3 wins is slim. Oh well... maybe my guys hit and all will turn out well in the end. 

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Anytime this season I have done a last minute change it has come back and bit me hard. Power last week, Whaley a few weeks back and someone else earlier in the season. So this week I made my choice and basically didn't look at it afterwards and so far its okay. That being said I am only running 3 this week so chances of coming away with more then 1-3 wins is slim. Oh well... maybe my guys hit and all will turn out well in the end. 

Yeah I'm only running three as well. Had a couple deals in the works to get me to four but they fell through.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

That was like me trading you English last week. The dozen balls out of it made up for it though 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

That was like me trading you English last week. The dozen balls out of it made up for it though 😎

I had a gut feeling he was going to win but I've traded the winner away a couple times this year so it was good to finally trade for one instead, haha.

• Like 2