2021 Fantasy Golf

STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Congrats to @blackngold_blood on being the 2021 MGS Fantasy Golf Champion. It was a honour to play this season and just a lot of fun as well! Thank you to all who participated and looking forward to next season as we all try to pull the golden ticket and title away from BNG. 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 14.31.40.png

Anyone else having issue creating trade offers, where after you submit one or more players you had selected for trade do not appear on the trade?
With that in mind, @rbsiedsc sorry for the bad offer, it was missing a top tier player from my side, and I had a couple more the same way, so I had to cancel some offers that I already sent, working on recreating new ones shortly.

• Like 2

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Just now, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Anyone else having issue creating trade offers, where after you submit one or more players you had selected for trade do not appear on the trade?
With that in mind, @rbsiedsc sorry for the bad offer, it was missing a top tier player from my side, and I had a couple more the same way, so I had to cancel some offers that I already sent, working on recreating new ones shortly.

no worries. i accepted now. thank you for doing business

• Like 3

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S 

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in :titelist-small: proV1 at some point)

With the amount of trading today I wouldn't be surprised if some if it had to do with so many players changing and I know when you have offers out and a player you have involved in a deal is traded it removes them so maybe somehting along those lines was happening?

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Feeling like @blackngold_bloodtoday, player in and out same week!

• Haha 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

6 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Feeling like @blackngold_bloodtoday, player in and out same week!

That’s how it is suppose to be done isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

5 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

That’s how it is suppose to be done isn’t it?

image.gif.b0fc5a2f469b9bc447817c471650c61f.gif

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Rory-Zalatoris combo platter is available for anyone looking to make another trade today.

• Like 5

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: RADSPEED, Fujikura Motore 70 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour STiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black 7

ok i got a full roster for The Open! Time to make some moves! ...or can't wait till all 6 miss the cut haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Charleston, SC

HDCP 12.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

5 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

ok i got a full roster for The Open! Time to make some moves! ...or can't wait till all 6 miss the cut haha

Same here. I have 8 a go. Two fliers, the defending champ and then some top 30 guys and the #10 in the world. Someone please pull it off. Let’s go Will!

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S 

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in :titelist-small: proV1 at some point)

Debating whether to try and get the 8th spot filled or not.  Only Malnati not playing... but does that really matter 🤣.  His position in FedEx Cup standings defies all logic.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

I'm rolling with 8, which would be a very strong squad circa 2015.  Fended off some trade offers that would have pushed me down to 6 (enticing offers for something like a WGC but not this week - sorry I didn't play ball). And I just shot all of my cash to get Sergio in place of HV3 -- hoping that doesn't blow up in my face. 

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10 w/DG Tour Issue S400 (60.06 currently on the bench in favor of :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 60* w/Accra SPI Tour)

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Pistol Grip and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion

56 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm rolling with 8, which would be a very strong squad circa 2015.  Fended off some trade offers that would have pushed me down to 6 (enticing offers for something like a WGC but not this week - sorry I didn't play ball). And I just shot all of my cash to get Sergio in place of HV3 -- hoping that doesn't blow up in my face. 

I was gunning for Sergio as well... you just happen to have 2 more dollars then i did!

• Like 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

58 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I was gunning for Sergio as well... you just happen to have 2 more dollars then i did!

Y'all be cray cray. I ain't paying 40 bones for Sergio unless its circa pre Masters W Sergio. (I also had a bid in but I wasn't close lol)

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

3 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

Y'all be cray cray. I ain't paying 40 bones for Sergio unless its circa pre Masters W Sergio. (I also had a bid in but I wasn't close lol)

I wanted him because he would have been a good 7th player for me. Don't need much from him, just to make cuts and be a security blanket. It's okay I have my stud back in Hank Lebioda even though he isn't playing this week. MacIntyre will be fun to follow at the Open and then play this silly waiver wire game again next week. 

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

58 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I wanted him because he would have been a good 7th player for me. Don't need much from him, just to make cuts and be a security blanket. It's okay I have my stud back in Hank Lebioda even though he isn't playing this week. MacIntyre will be fun to follow at the Open and then play this silly waiver wire game again next week. 

I've got ole Hank as well. He's been hot.

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Gentleman's agreement please do not change your lineup or add or drop players now that the event has started! Lineups don't lock until normal time which means half way through day 1 here and would just not be cool to see add drops for someone who got off to a hot start.... just saying and putting it out there. Don't believe anyone would, but still haha

• Like 4

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Gentleman's agreement please do not change your lineup or add or drop players now that the event has started! Lineups don't lock until normal time which means half way through day 1 here and would just not be cool to see add drops for someone who got off to a hot start.... just saying and putting it out there. Don't believe anyone would, but still haha

Has the system always allowed this?  I thought it locked up at midnight Wednesday.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

2 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Has the system always allowed this?  I thought it locked up at midnight Wednesday.

I believe the lock time is 5am est time for each week. 

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

17 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe the lock time is 5am est time for each week. 

For me over here in Switzerland it locks 11:55 am. Since most events are in the states it makes sense. That would be 5:55 am eastern time. However with the Open starting at 10:00 or so my time, there was 3 or so hours where I could make changes when guys were on their 6th or so hole. Apparently it is just a standard time and not determined more or less by when the event starts. 

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Calling all Louis Oost. owners. I’m wanting to trade for him. Willing to pay a premium but won’t kill my team if that makes sense. I’m willing to use English, Fitzpatrick, and Webb depending on the deal. Possibly others. Let’s talk

• Like 1