Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What's under your tree?

sirchunksalot

Hope you are having a great one Sir!

“Bambi” was a Christmas present to myself... 😐

Wife got me a LinkSoul hoodie, now I can be like Tyrel Hatton.

I am sure the father-in-law got me something golf related, but all of their packages are stuck in a USPS hub somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Hope you are having a great one Sir!

“Bambi” was a Christmas present to myself... 😐

Wife got me a LinkSoul hoodie, now I can be like Tyrel Hatton.

I am sure the father-in-law got me something golf related, but all of their packages are stuck in a USPS hub somewhere.

Nice! LinkSoul makes some nice looking hoodies. I hope you and the Shanks family are having a wonderful day. 

27 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Since I'm isolating from my mother-in-law this Christmas, I want to know what golf or golf related items Santa might have brought my fellow spies. I hope all of you are having a wonderful time this morning, Merry Christmas!

merry christmas Chunks!

got some nice footjoy rain gloves from my wife and a few nike polos from the MIL. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Since we are remodeling our 24 year old kitchen, we decided no gifts this year. However, since it is my birthday, I got a Dicks gift card a golf coaster for my truck Santa golf socks and a potty golf set.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

2 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Since we are remodeling our 24 year old kitchen, we decided no gifts this year. However, since it is my birthday, I got a Dicks gift card a golf coaster for my truck Santa golf socks and a potty golf set.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

You'll have to post some pictures of your kitchen when you get finished. That sounds like a good present for the both of you. Merry Christmas Foz!

No golf items this year. Revamped the bag so the wife probably assumed I didn’t need anything or want to feed the habit 😂. New Xbox controller though lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

No golf items this year. Revamped the bag so the wife probably assumed I didn’t need anything or want to feed the habit 😂. New Xbox controller though lol

Nothing wrong with having an extra controller, that means you can always switch out and play longer. I need to find my extra, been playing AC Valhalla and it is sad when I have to plug it up. Merry Christmas Mark!

I got a collection of PuttOut training aids -- a mat, a mirror and gate with some extra gates and then a Master's themed putting trainer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

38 minutes ago, FrogginBullfish said:

I got a collection of PuttOut training aids -- a mat, a mirror and gate with some extra gates and then a Master's themed putting trainer.

That Master's themed stuff they did was sweet! Merry Christmas!

42 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Nothing wrong with having an extra controller, that means you can always switch out and play longer. I need to find my extra, been playing AC Valhalla and it is sad when I have to plug it up. Merry Christmas Mark!

Ahhhh have not gotten that one yet. Just finished odyssey a month back or so. I really enjoyed that one. How is Valhalla?

got a new charger with it. Legit 

image.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Yeah for sure. Just the trainer is Masters themed for me though but looking forward to using it.

Merry Christmas!

That Master's themed stuff they did was sweet! Merry Christmas!

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

5 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Ahhhh have not gotten that one yet. Just finished odyssey a month back or so. I really enjoyed that one. How is Valhalla?

got a new charger with it. Legit 

image.jpg

I'm loving it so far, great story and I like how they reintroduced some of the things from the older games like social stealth. I love the world, honestly I've been playing it a month and spend most of my time wandering around exploring and collecting stuff. The Zealots are annoying and a challenge. Plus, you get to do Viking raids. 

6 minutes ago, FrogginBullfish said:

Yeah for sure. Just the trainer is Masters themed for me though but looking forward to using it.

Merry Christmas!

I think I have the mat (grey) under the tree. Now, just a week until I can open it. 

tenor(17).gif

I got two $50 gift cards for Golf Galaxy/Dick’s (already tried to use them on the new FJ Stratos, but they’re not available yet), then the wife gave me a receipt showing me she’s ordered a new head cover from “Cuddle Clones”. The head cover is a dead giveaway for one’s pet! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. They look HUGE on the website....

https://cuddleclones.com/product/golf-club-headcovers/

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

20 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I got two $50 gift cards for Golf Galaxy/Dick’s (already tried to use them on the new FJ Stratos, but they’re not available yet), then the wife gave me a receipt showing me she’s ordered a new head cover from “Cuddle Clones”. The head cover is a dead giveaway for one’s pet! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. They look HUGE on the website....

It's amazing how realistic they make those, my wife has said she's been tempted to get me one of our pug. You'll have to show us how it turns out along with a picture of your pet. Merry Christmas!

Wife surprised me with the Garmin Approach S40 😁

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Four dozen ProV1x balls and a funny golf t-shirt from my wife. Also bought myself a Bag Boy Nitron push cart. Already looking forward to spring!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

15 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Four dozen ProV1x balls and a funny golf t-shirt from my wife. Also bought myself a Bag Boy Nitron push cart. Already looking forward to spring!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Nice! Those are some good gifts, and I've heard nothing but good things about the Nitron. Hopefully spring will come for you soon and those 16 degree days will be behind you. Merry Christmas!

4 hours ago, PMookie said:

My wife is nuts over our cats (to be fair, so am I). If I weren't around to stop her, she'd be a crazy cat lady with two or more dozen. A few years ago I gave her earrings of our two cats from cuddle clones. They came out fabulous, albeit very late because they rejected the first set for quality issues. (They sent me a picture, I'm glad they didn't send me those.) My wife was extremely happy! I'm sure your headcover will be awesome. I don't like the cover that came with my driver, so I've been considering getting one for myself.

Earrings.jpg

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

The S40 is a good looking GPS/watch. Enjoy it! Merry Christmas!

Yes it is can’t wait to use it .. thanks ! Merry Christmas to you and your fam ! 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

20 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

Yes it is can’t wait to use it .. thanks ! Merry Christmas to you and your fam ! 

Thank you! I just spent some time on the tgw website looking at the features, and it's got a lot. It'll be interesting to hear how the stat tracking works out. 

Wife gave me a pretty cool leather bound travel golf scorebook from a VA company called Moore & Giles. Allows you to keep track of your rounds and fun courses you have played as well as some training notes (like an old school arccos 🤣)

PXL_20201225_230116539.jpg

PXL_20201225_230136784.jpg

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

8 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Wife gave me a pretty cool leather bound travel golf scorebook from a VA company called Moore & Giles. Allows you to keep track of your rounds and fun courses you have played as well as some training notes (like an old school arccos 🤣)

PXL_20201225_230116539.jpg

PXL_20201225_230136784.jpg

Oh man, that's nice! That leather cover looks really classy. Merry Christmas!

My Christmas came in installments from about August through December. If I actually had ANY patience at all, my Christmas golf tree spread would have looked glorious.. something like this..

Maltby TS-1 irons 3-PW
Maltby TSW 50° and 56°
SIM Max 9° driver
Titleist 917 f2 3 wood
Callaway Epic Flash 18° hybrid
Adidas Crossknit Boost golf shoes
Bushnell Wingman

But instead of all of that, I got an assortment of manly smelling soaps and lotion from Bath and body works.. oh the shame.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

19 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

My Christmas came 8n installments from about August through December. If I actually had ANY patience at all, my Christmas golf tree spread would have looked glorious.. something like this..

Maltby TS-1 irons 1-PW
Maltby TSW 50° and 56°
SIM Max 9° driver
Titleist 917 f2 3 wood
Callaway Epic Flash 18° hybrid
Adidas Crossknit Boost golf shoes
Bushnell Wingman

But instead of all of that, I got an assortment of manly smelling soaps and lotion from Bath and body works.. oh the shame.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

That golf tree spread would have been something to behold! Especially with the 1 iron. Wow, you gotta be a ball striker to hit that one. Manly smelling soaps are nice, but not as nice as the spread. Merry Christmas @azstu324!