Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Best Golf related purchase in 2020

As a result of the worldwide Covid19 pandemic this year many people had a disruption in their lives.  My life was upended in a number of ways too.  The highlight of the year though for me and many others was that the sport of golf provided a welcome respite.  There is no doubt that I played and practiced more this year than any other prior year.

Having more time to dedicate to the game of golf and also more time at home allowed me to do several things that contributed greatly to my enjoyment of the game and for my performance to improve.   Ultimately resulting in reaching my goals for the year which were to reduce my handicap below 5, break par and break 70.  All of which were achieved.

It has been said that you can’t buy a new swing or golf game, yet there are lots of people making equipment purchases seeking to do just that.

Looking back over the past year and forward to the next I was reviewing all of the things that I did that made a contribution.  There were also numerous golf related purchases this past year and that got me thinking about what was the single best golf related purchase that did make the biggest contribution to my game?

Many of the purchases were guided by MyGolfSpy’s reviews.

Here is a list of some of my golf related purchases this year:

Putt-Out putting trainer & practice mirror with gates

Big Moss Putting Matt

Breakthrough Golf Technologies Stability Tour Shaft

Blast Golf swing analyzer

Superstroke Traxion Midsize Tour grips

Superstroke Traxion Tour 3.0 putter grip

Superstroke Counter balance putter grip weights

Corey Paul 52, 56 & 60 Wedge heads

Tour Edge XCG7 7wood & 28 degree Hybrid with Fujikura Fuel Stiff shaft

Fujikura Fuel Red stiff shaft for my Tour Edge EX 10 4 wood

Titleist 818 H1 25 degree hybrid with Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft

New Titleist Cart 15 bag

Dave Pelz’s books - The Putting Bible & The Short Game Bible

Arccos Caddie Sensors & Link

Orange Whip Swing Trainer and Lightspeed

Check Go Pro ball spinner

Dave Pelz O-ball mask, elevated string line, putter impact tape 

8 dozen Bridgestone recovered Tour BRX golf balls to practice chipping & putting with the ball I game.

The Original Shag Bag

Grip replacement and club building supplies from Golfworks and BB&F.

Galway Bay rain pants and jacket.

Antigua performance polo shirts

Titleist golf caps 

Footjoy rain gloves

Footjoy rain vest

Ecco Biom 3 spikeless golf shoes

Footjoy professional spikeless golf shoes

Stretchy belts for golfing

Wilson Staff Tour gloves

Wilson Staff winter gloves

Stitch golf bag & accessories for a set of Corey Paul forged prototype irons

Martini Tees

Golf lessons from my local Teaching Professional

I’m sure I’ve missed some.

So what made the biggest difference in my opinion?

The Arccos Caddie grip sensors and App provided me with knowledge about my game that guided most everything else.  The club gapping information and statistics pointed me to the equipment changes to consider and the areas of my game that I needed to focus on.  That information led me to the Dave Pelz’s books which gave me more knowledge and understanding of what to do and how to do it to get better.  Most of the purchases followed after that.

The best part of the Arccos Caddie grip sensor purchase was that I got them for free as a result of their promotion with Ping for those who had bought qualifying Ping clubs recently. 

The reason I hadn’t bought the Arccos system prior to that was that I wasn’t convinced that they worked, was unsure if they were convenient to use, and I thought they were expensive.

If I knew how much of an impact they would have had on my game I would have gladly paid for them.

What purchase did you make in 2020 that made the biggest difference in your game? 

The most recent purchase I’ve made, and based on my immediate results, my prediction for 2021 is that the one that I think will make the biggest difference in the coming year is the Orange Whip Trainer and the Lightspeed trainer bought as their Distance Duo package.

What is your prediction for next year?

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

Tie for the Putt Out which has helped with my confidence  on shorter putts. And Callaway Mavrik Max 5w. Am able to hit a green 200 yards out with confidence now

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

Driver lessons! Wished I had taken more.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Would have to be my current driver.  Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero along with the Ventus Velocore Blue 6X shaft.  I turned my driving into a weapon this year with the help of this club.  Looking forward to 2021 and a full year with this club as I didn't get it until around July.  

Also, big find was Rhoback clothing brand.  Shirts and especially quarter zips are a great and soft fabric that fit me extremely well.  

Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 with Stability shaft has given my putting a bit of a boost, but nothing major thus far.  

Still plenty of work to do.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Single best golf related purchase would be my golf lessons.  I could buy all the equipment in the world,  but it would not have helped my wedge game.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

First would be getting lessons from Tyler McGhie. First-ever pro that LISTENED when I said I have back issues...

Next would be the Honma purchases: driver and irons. I shot more rounds in the 70s this year than any year before, and these clubs have something to do with that (lessons mentioned only started two months ago).

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Generally I’d recommend lessons for almost anyone.

I mentioned this in another thread but the most value added golf buy I made in 2020 was my (MGS recommended) Precision Pro NX7 Pro rangefinder. After telling others my Garmin GPS was just as good, I admit I was wrong. Depends on the course, but my GPS was off by 10-20 yards sometimes, and no not due to pin placement. Some of the course mapping files must be wrong. Once I started sighting approach shots with the rangefinder, it shaved at least 3-4 strokes per round off my scoring average. I was missing some shots having the wrong club when my GPS was wrong, no more. And FWIW many of my golf buddies have Bushnells at twice the price and when we sight alongside each other on par 3’s, I get the same yardage just as fast as they do. Why spend 2X?

The least value added buy in 2020 was a Club Champion driver fitting. Not to say they can’t be extremely valuable, but those who say a paid fitting is always value added for all players under all circumstances are simply wrong. I’ve detailed where my fitting failed elsewhere, no desire to rehash. I am using my OEM driver shaft again, my $450 CC shaft is in the closet (ouch).

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)
7 minutes ago, Middler said:

I mentioned this in another thread but the most value added golf buy I made in 2020 was my (MGS recommended) Precision Pro NX7 Pro rangefinder. After telling others my Garmin GPS was just as good, I admit I was wrong. Depends on the course, but my GPS was off by 10-20 yards sometimes, and no not due to pin placement. Some of the course mapping files must be wrong. Once I started siting approach shots with the rangefinder, it shaved at least 3-4 strokes per round off my scoring average. I was missing some shots having the wrong club when my GPS was wrong, no more. And FWIW many of my golf buddies have Bushnells at twice the price and when we sight alongside each other on par 3’s, I get the same yardage just as fast as they do. Why spend 2X?

The least value added buy in 2020 was a Club Champion driver fitting. Not to say they can’t be extremely valuable, but those who say a paid fitting is always value added for all players under all circumstances are simply wrong. I’ve detailed where my fitting failed elsewhere, no desire to rehash. I am using my OEM driver shaft again, my $450 CC shaft is in the closet (ouch).

Sell that $450 CC shaft!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

@Hoyoymac, your 2020 golf purchases are more than I have made in the past 20 years 🙂.  That is quite a list!  My best purchase for this year was the used V2 I got from a fellow spy. In second place would be my G400 5w.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Easily my Sub 70 699 irons. Have increased my accuracy and shot dispersion and made golf so much easier and fun. Additionally my scores have lowered as well. Closed second was the range finder I bought from costco helping me dial in my accuracy. Not a purchase, but the best golf item was my review of the GS53 Hogan Driver; It is my favorite club to hit in the bag!

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

I bought a set of Mizuno 919 tour irons. Not a ton of time on them but love the feel. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I would say my planemate and Monte’s  videos. Close second are my 0211s as I haven’t had as much confidence in a set of clubs than those

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Besides lessons, my best value purchase was a brand new Evnroll ER2 for $110.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

9 hours ago, Middler said:

I mentioned this in another thread but the most value added golf buy I made in 2020 was my (MGS recommended) Precision Pro NX7 Pro rangefinder. After telling others my Garmin GPS was just as good, I admit I was wrong. Depends on the course, but my GPS was off by 10-20 yards sometimes, and no not due to pin placement. Some of the course mapping files must be wrong. Once I started sighting approach shots with the rangefinder, it shaved at least 3-4 strokes per round off my scoring average. I was missing some shots having the wrong club when my GPS was wrong, no more. And FWIW many of my golf buddies have Bushnells at twice the price and when we sight alongside each other on par 3’s, I get the same yardage just as fast as they do. Why spend 2X?

That driver shaft that's in the closet would be all caps for me - OUCH.  And I'd have it listed on the bay, to recoup some of that $ (also I'd never have to see it again).

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

I've bought quite a few things in 2020, but nothing like you, @Hoyoymac. I picked up new Vokey SM7 wedges, Cobra F9 3 and 5 wood, a PuttOut trainer, alignment sticks, a Planemate, and a rangefinder. 

I think as far as beneficial to my game it would be the F9's. They filled a gap missing at the top of my bag and are more repeatable for me than my previous TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 3 wood. 

As far as the most fun, I would say that the $18 I spent on the Wilson Staff Fluid Feel irons is pound for pound the winner. Pair that with the Spaulding wood I picked up from @deejaidand I've had a blast. I can't score too well with them, but the conversations one had here have been the highlight of my year. 

Was all over the bay this year selling stuff to afford new or newer (club ho was an avocation this year for sure).  Loved the look of the new nickel finish on the L.A.B. Golf DF2.1 so swapped out my previous 2.1 and B.2 for that.  Also got fitted for my 0211's (a first for me), and got into shafts that I never would have ordered if I hadn't been fitted (made some good $ on a set of  Cobra F-Max Superlite irons to help me out on getting the PXGs -- along with their great price reduction). Upgraded to CBX2 version of wedges, from the prior gen CBX.  And moved from Rogue FW to Titleist TS2 4W & 7W.  Now that I've actually put all that down in one place, I guess there were only a couple things that held their place in the bag, and that would be the G400 Max driver, and the oldest club in the bag, which I still hit the straightest - an older Cobra Baffler 23* hybrid.

Wishing all my fellow spies a happy new year !

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

#1. More lessons.

2. PXG 0211s

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My only addition to the golf bag was a Taylormade Spider putter and my putting has really improved. Not sure if it just a mental thing, but the longer line really helps me to aim better and it feels like I am more confident with putts under the 7 foot range. 

I also discovered a new brand www.luckygolf.co and must say that I was really impressed with their towels and gloves, and I think they are reasonably priced as well.

Next item to buy is a new golf bag so let me know which one you recommend! 

On 1/5/2021 at 3:33 AM, JP Labuschagne said:

Next item to buy is a new golf bag so let me know which one you recommend! 

I'll throw in my 2 cents on bags/carts. Don't know if you walk or ride, but if you do walk I've read that doctors recommend you use a push cart instead of a stand bag (easier on the back).  In that case, a cart bag will work if you either ride or push.  I just LOVE the TopLok system on the Bag-Boy carts which integrates with that same system on either Datrek or Bag-Boy bags.  Quad XL cart is super easy to fold/unfold; it is also quite compact when folded, (and they make a great storage bag which keeps the trunk clean). Nice integrated beverage holder which is good size (holds my Yeti 20 oz. Tumbler with ease)  The Top-Lok system gets your bag attached and rolling toward the course in under a minute (no straps to mess with), and is very secure - you'd have to upend the whole thing for the bag to detach.  There are quite a few models of bags between the two brands (I have a Datrek) so it will depend on what features are most important to you. 

Reminiscing best Golf related purchase in 2020...

#1) Renewed our Golf membership @ the Club. I am pretty 99% certain I myself have the lowest cost per round playing our course. the past 3 years

#2) Jones carry Bag in Maui less than retail. $90 Perfect old school bag walking the whole course Travel light.

#3) Titlelist stand bag @ the club. Great for walking the front 9 and loading it on the cart for the uphill back 9. The preferred bag for 2+ round days. Used up accumulated credit funds from monthly member tournament winnings + member discount. Out of pocket cost under $60.00 Score!

#4) Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips from EBay auction @ 50% off. Sniped it!

#5) Gently owned Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 3 iron NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff also from EBay Auction. Fun to utilize on some days when we tee off the Lavander Par 4’s. Also Sniped it last second!

#6) and last but not the very least, Thermos Stainless Stell King Travel Tumbler, 2 Pack from Costco. ️ In the morning. Sturdy and keeps your beverage warm for hours. Was on sale at the warehouse during the Christmas holidays with rebate.

These items purchased made my early morning rounds more enjoyable and much more fun.

I have jumped around with drivers over the last 10 years. Never buying the latest, maybe last years model.

My distance had dropped from 265-270 to around 235-240. It didn't matter what. 

I bought a used ( like new). Epic Flash SZ driver.

My plans were to re-sell it.

I put a non-pro Tensei white shaft in it, and I'm back at 250?? again.

When it gets warmer & drys up, it should be a little longer.

It seemed my distance was gone for good.

Always chasing different clubs

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

I'm back at 250?? again.

When it gets warmer & drys up, it should be a little longer.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together !

Last year I bought more than I ever have as well. Best purchase are a tie because the verdict isn’t out on my driver shaft but from early signs it will be the best purchase 

-HZRDUS green shaft and P790 irons. Irons towards the end of the year were really cooperating and knew where I was missing, distance and control are great, something I didn’t have before 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I love my Bushnell Wingman Smart speaker......great sound, easy yardages to front back and middle and the built in magnet holds it securely to the cart.

It went over so well in my Mens Golf Association that 3 other guys bought one a week later.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

My pushcart from Costco! I get to keep walking, keep a better rhythm, keep losing weight. My back and legs feel so much better after a round. Gotta keep up with the little one.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

On 12/26/2020 at 5:55 PM, dlow206 said:

Besides lessons, my best value purchase was a brand new Evnroll ER2 for $110.

That’s an amazing find at that price

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review