Our Sponsors

Here is an example where a launch monitor can help you potentially improve.

Struggling with my driver and looked at my GC quad numbers. My AoA is down. I am using the gc quad along with some aids to try and hit more up on the ball. Definitely hard to “feel” so the numbers are an important thing. I am not chasing a specific AoA,
But trying to build the necessary feels.

• Like 6

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

If you are able to understand what the information is willing you. Be willing to make changes in your swing to get better and correct the numbers. Understand your and the launch monitors limitations. 

:titelist-small: TS3 9.5 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

After doing the Rapsodo review, I found it to be accurate outdoors the best. Using to develop feel for 40-80 yards shot. Also got a lesson on them to give me idea what launch angle to do. It also shows dispersion of shots

WITB

G400 10.5 

M2 3HL

Titleist 818 3 and 4 hybrid 

Ping G15 5-gap

Vokey SM7 54 degrees 

Vokey SM6 58 degrees 

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

It certainly can't hurt!  I think there's a difference in how far people hit the ball versus how far the THINK they hit the ball.  Understanding your distances can help your game tremendously.  Also, dialing in your wedges from 100 yards and in will do wonders for your game.  I have the Mevo and hope it will translate to lower scores this year.  I'll keep you posted.

FYI, you can save 10% or $50 on their website flightscopemevo.com - using the code 50OFFMEVO.  Found the code on this forum and it still works.

• 2 weeks later...

Love my Mevo+ for many reasons but using in conjunction with my instructor is probably the most beneficial. Seems like b4 every lesson he asks what kind of shots I’m seeing. Rather than me trying to describe it I can show him entire sessions and the videos of each swing. Clearly not quality video like instructor has but these guys can see a lot even on iPhone video. Only drawback is it’s typically not data/swings from my actual round. 😀

Edited by SwagBag79