TESTERS WANTED! ×

New Tsi3 driver

Clay dog

Check this out and hope it helps!

Hard to say definitively yes or no, everyone is so different and there will likely be several new drivers coming out from OEMs soon, so maybe? Best option would be to go to a shop or somewhere that you can test it out, bring your driver with you and give them some swings to see the differences to see if it works for you...

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

One thing is for certain. In 12 months, it'll be worth half the amount it originally was. So it does pose the question - is it worth the money? Probably not if it doesn't return any value - either in residual cost if you sell or performance to you if decide to keep it.  If it performs well, you could save a lot of money with patience and waiting until it's heavily discounted. So is it worth your own time?

Equipment only really reveals it's true value when you either wish you had bought it earlier or if you owned it once and wish you still had it. 

Edited by jaskanski

there’s already a ton of barely used TSi drivers on ebay and the used market for a few hundred off the sticker price. 

id go that route 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

26 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

there’s already a ton of barely used TSi drivers on ebay and the used market for a few hundred off the sticker price. 

id go that route 

I’m surprised they’re already out there! I’ll have to see if I can get a head only cheap! Thanks for the heads up

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I’m surprised they’re already out there! I’ll have to see if I can get a head only cheap! Thanks for the heads up

lots of people buy without trying first then resell. For those guys the loss from selling is worth it to them for the experience of trying it out.

I’m surprised that they are selling for that much of a discount though... With the deal you got on the TS2 you’d prob still make out on an upgrade ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Just now, B.Boston said:

lots of people buy without trying first then resell. For those guys the loss from selling is worth it to them for the experience of trying it out.

I’m surprised that they are selling for that much of a discount though... With the deal you got on the TS2 you’d prob still make out on an upgrade 😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Free 99! The best price in town! Yea I could probably end up getting the head for 200$ after selling

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Not worth it. Buy it when it drops in price

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 9* Ventus Red Velocore (Reg)

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 3-wood 15* (flat setting) Tensei Ck Blue (Reg)

Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 3hy 19* + 4hy 22* (flat setting) Tensei Ck Red (Reg)

Irons: :taylormade-small: P7mc 4-P (2* flat) Nippon NS Pro (Reg)

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 50,55,60 SB (2* flat) True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom 12

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer

Launch Monitor: Flightscope Mevo+

• 2 weeks later...

I am a big fan. Because it is all Ti there is a slight ting that I am not sure I am fan of. But so far for all the releases this year it is flat putting out the best numbers. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0