TESTERS WANTED! ×

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I'll look for the Perez podcast.  I love Pat anyways, it'll be good fun regardless.

Barstool podcast from over the summer. If you like Pat to begin with you will Like the podcast. He is in his element!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

17 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

PXG is doing everything right currently. They set the market high early on, hand milled, forged, and high quality material. Now resetting the market offering more options to all crowds and price ranges. I remember listening to a podcast with Pat Perez talking about the PXG brand, it was a great sales pitch at the time talking about the justification of what you are actually paying for.

I actually just said that to a friend of mine two days ago!  PXG is really making a push to come at the larger OEM's with what they are doing.  still have a ways to go to break down the barriers of cost that people associate with them.  BUT, if this new direction proves to deliver the same feel and playability at a drastically cheaper price then everyone better take notice!  Well, most are already. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

22 hours ago, PMookie said:

I did NOT need to see this thread! I love my Honma, but the fittings I did for the 0811 X were REALLY good... $225 shipped is silly. I was fitted to the Even Flow white 7X, which is not offered, so that’s the only “logic” that’s helping me fight this urge!!! Only shaft I could choose is NV green 75X...

Ugh. Can I hold off on the urge???? 

The odd's on bet, being as though you're in the MGS family here, is NO.  The urge will overtake you and you will succumb... Meetings are every other Monday starting at 7 p.m.  Make 3 in a row and you may get a chip to show your progress. 🤣

BNewt51

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

45 minutes ago, BNewton51 said:

The odd's on bet, being as though you're in the MGS family here, is NO.  The urge will overtake you and you will succumb... Meetings are every other Monday starting at 7 p.m.  Make 3 in a row and you may get a chip to show your progress. 🤣

I didn’t order it! I kept telling myself it was buying “off the rack” and it worked! 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

4 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I didn’t order it! I kept telling myself it was buying “off the rack” and it worked! 

Good for you!  Some might call that progress.... I, on the other hand, would call that super powers! 🤣  I on the other hand, have already begun researching new irons, a new hybrid, etc.  Smh  The sickness runs deep when it's cold out and you're unable to play.  And YES, that PXG driver and irons price is smacking me in the face saying "Oh, you know you need me!  Come on... Just pull the trigger!" 

BNewt51

10 minutes ago, BNewton51 said:

Good for you!  Some might call that progress.... I, on the other hand, would call that super powers! 🤣  I on the other hand, have already begun researching new irons, a new hybrid, etc.  Smh  The sickness runs deep when it's cold out and you're unable to play.  And YES, that PXG driver and irons price is smacking me in the face saying "Oh, you know you need me!  Come on... Just pull the trigger!" 

I also kept reminding myself I need some coin in-case the new Ping drivers can unseat my gamer! No use spending large chunks like that. I need to be ready. 😂

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I’m still addicted to the Wilson Staff D-7 Irons.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder