Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

UK recommendations please for custom fitting (full bag)

Hi,

even though the UK is in lockdown again (😭) so no golf, I’m getting excited because I’m on the hunt for some new clubs in the near future. The full set - except, maybe, the putter.

I’ve kept my current clubs for about 10 years and hope to get the same longevity out of the new set. So while it’s not money no object, I am willing to travel and pay (if needs be) for a quality custom fit. If it’s within a few hours travelling of me in North Lincolnshire that would be a bonus. But I may be prepared to go further afield, within England, for the right fitter.

Has anyone got any recommendations? I’ve searched online but am not entirely convinced.

I would like to have the choice of as many brands as possible, having been to Ping before and had custom irons and wedges from them. Not to say that I’m unhappy with Ping and they could still be my choice, but I want to go to someone who is not tied to one brand.

Any recommendations please?

WITB: Driver - Ping G400 Max 9 Degree, VA Slay X-Stiff Shaft   5 Wood - Ping 18 Degree, Ping Alta Stiff shaft   Irons - 4 & 5 Mizuno MP20 HMB, 5 to PW, Mizuno MP20 MMC, KBS C Taper Lite Stiff Shafts + 1 inch 1 degrees upright   Wedges - Ping Tour-W 54 & 58 Degree, AWT stiff steel shafts + 1/2 inch 3 degrees upright  Putter - Ping Sigma2 Tyne 35"

39 minutes ago, jaskanski said:

I would be making a bee line for Woodhall Spa if you lived in Lincolnshire:

https://www.woodhallspagolf.com/custom_fitting

Thanks jaskanski,

I don’t know how I missed that, that’s good to know.

Have you used them?

WITB: Driver - Ping G400 Max 9 Degree, VA Slay X-Stiff Shaft   5 Wood - Ping 18 Degree, Ping Alta Stiff shaft   Irons - 4 & 5 Mizuno MP20 HMB, 5 to PW, Mizuno MP20 MMC, KBS C Taper Lite Stiff Shafts + 1 inch 1 degrees upright   Wedges - Ping Tour-W 54 & 58 Degree, AWT stiff steel shafts + 1/2 inch 3 degrees upright  Putter - Ping Sigma2 Tyne 35"