TESTERS WANTED! ×

Google Ads

While I really enjoy all the content on MGS, I have hated all the ads popping up. They distorted the reading of the reviews, and became a real annoyance to me. I wasn’t aware of a fix (not that tech savvy) , but a fix there is. So I have down loaded a new search browser called Duck Duck along with Firefox, and for the first time in years I was able to read a complete review ( Callaway Chrome Ball) AD FREE.

it was a liberating experience I can tell you.

Where golf is a way of life, and work but a distraction.

I have a friend who builds websites and is a graphic designer who has been using both for years!!

I use Chrome and don't mind the ads. I find it comical what gets recommended to be at times. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

I was confused at first about what you were talking about because I don't ever see any ads with Chrome.

Then I realized, after looking from home, that I am always getting on here while I'm on my work laptop and the ads are blocked.

I have to agree that the ads are fairly annoying but at least they can be closed.

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive