TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tiger the Documentary

RollingGreens

Hey guys Tiger the documentary is out in HBO, just caught part 1 last night. I feel it went into a lot of details. Starting as tiger as a young kid to he’s early adulthood. Lots of flash backing which threw me off a bit. So far a great start and any time you can get an agent such as tiger refuting reports it’s a good thing. Typically where their is smoke their is a fire!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

A friend told me there was a bunch of one-sided crap about his affairs with blondes from Vegas.  Thanks, but I'll pass on National Enquirer style trash TV.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

10 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Hey guys Tiger the documentary is out in HBO, just caught part 1 last night. I feel it went into a lot of details. Starting as tiger as a young kid to he’s early adulthood. Lots of flash backing which threw me off a bit. So far a great start and any time you can get an agent such as tiger refuting reports it’s a good thing. Typically where their is smoke their is a fire!

I watched it the other day when it came out. I don't know that the first episode will enrage the Tiger Camp, but they wont be trilled.  However, by the looks of it the second episode might cause them to go full-bore after the makers of this documentary.  Cause it looks like they are out to get him on many levels and drag all the mud out in the open. You can't end episode one with one of the women he slept with while he was married asking "Now what is it you wanted to ask me..." and not know that it's gonna get juicy in episode 2.  

Gotta pop my popcorn for it!! 🤣

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

It’s gonna get durty in part two for sure. Based on the book, but interesting that they got all these people to open up on camera. HBO money loosens lips apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

2 hours ago, BNewton51 said:

I watched it the other day when it came out. I don't know that the first episode will enrage the Tiger Camp, but they wont be trilled.  However, by the looks of it the second episode might cause them to go full-bore after the makers of this documentary.  Cause it looks like they are out to get him on many levels and drag all the mud out in the open. You can't end episode one with one of the women he slept with while he was married asking "Now what is it you wanted to ask me..." and not know that it's gonna get juicy in episode 2.  

Gotta pop my popcorn for it!! 🤣

Oh man talk about some great Earl stories in part 1. I knew Earl was out there and him and tiger weren’t in great terms but it really brought things into perspective for me

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

It’s gonna get durty in part two for sure. Based on the book, but interesting that they got all these people to open up on camera. HBO money loosens lips apparently.

Loose lips sink ships 😂 😂 

Titleist ProV1

14 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Oh man talk about some great Earl stories in part 1. I knew Earl was out there and him and tiger weren’t in great terms but it really brought things into perspective for me

Loose lips sink ships 😂 😂 

the fact that they exposed Earl's "RV" escapades... wow.  I mean dude was a poon hound of the finest degree!  I had to watch that whole second half of part 1 again to believe some of the stories they were about to reveal. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

3 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

A friend told me there was a bunch of one-sided crap about his affairs with blondes from Vegas.  Thanks, but I'll pass on National Enquirer style trash TV.

this.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

The current culture trend of digging deeper into someone's past while they try (or in this case already have) moved on is distasteful to say the least. What Tiger did was clearly wrong, but in the present day, he, his ex-wife, and his kids have what appears to be a good relationship. The fact that people choose now to cash in on something that took place a full DECADE ago is sad. The fact that anyone would find entertainment in it is equally sad if not worse IMO.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

18 hours ago, BNewton51 said:

the fact that they exposed Earl's "RV" escapades... wow.  I mean dude was a poon hound of the finest degree!  I had to watch that whole second half of part 1 again to believe some of the stories they were about to reveal. 

Poon hound and a religious fanatic leading his own crusade. Modern day Moses. Parting the Red Sea and sinking putts

Titleist ProV1

Maybe all Publicity isn’t good publicity...

Titleist ProV1

drugs | Better Brains Online

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

4 hours ago, GaDawg said:

drugs | Better Brains Online

Elin was a true savage with that 9 iron, wonder what the smash factor was😂😂

Titleist ProV1

Elin was a true savage with that 9 iron, wonder what the smash factor was

I thought it was 5?

I watched, I thought it was fair although of course none of us really know all the facts. Facts don’t always mean truth either. I’ve had disputes where the facts were agreed upon but conflicted truths emerged based upon those facts.

Everyone seems human to me. My favorite moment in part 1 was the Faldo line about Tiger passing them in the Masters and everyone trying to catch up for 12 years.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

13 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

The current culture trend of digging deeper into someone's past while they try (or in this case already have) moved on is distasteful to say the least. What Tiger did was clearly wrong, but in the present day, he, his ex-wife, and his kids have what appears to be a good relationship. The fact that people choose now to cash in on something that took place a full DECADE ago is sad. The fact that anyone would find entertainment in it is equally sad if not worse IMO.

Agree.  There is a perverse aspect to these "dig up the dirt" documentaries.  It's part of the "build them up larger than life just to tear them down" human nature. I watched the Netflix special on Michael Jordan (The Last Dance) and thought it was was both excellent and tastefully done.  I'll probably watch this one about Tiger and hope to learn a bit more about him than the hyped up, money grabbing headlines, a couple of bad decisions brought into his life. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

If anyone is looking to listen to some insight on the documentary itself no better than to hear it from The two directors themselves. 
I thought this put into perspective what the documentary was trying to get across, I personally never thought it was to dig up old stories to run someone’s name through the mud 

7 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Agree.  There is a perverse aspect to these "dig up the dirt" documentaries.  It's part of the "build them up larger than life just to tear them down" human nature. I watched the Netflix special on Michael Jordan (The Last Dance) and thought it was was both excellent and tastefully done.  I'll probably watch this one about Tiger and hope to learn a bit more about him than the hyped up, money grabbing headlines, a couple of bad decisions brought into his life. 

Titleist ProV1

4 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

If anyone is looking to listen to some insight on the documentary itself no better than to hear it from The two directors themselves. 
I thought this put into perspective what the documentary was trying to get across, I personally never thought it was to dig up old stories to run someone’s name through the mud 

I saw this come up on my queue yesterday. I'll have to listen to it, perhaps it will change my mind on watching the documentary.

In all honestly, I probably have a stronger opinion on the Tiger scandal due to the amount of hypocrisy that seems to surround it. I'm not suggesting that golfers of routinely do what he did, but I have yet to meet a golfer (or any person for that matter) without a skeleton or two in their closet. Yet, I still see comments today about how Tiger can never be forgiven for what took place in 2009. What he did was wrong, but everyone should be allowed the opportunity to move forward and become a better person.

The timing of the documentary is also a tad suspect IMO because it follows so closely to Tiger's return to the winner's circle. If he hadn't won the Master's in 18 and then tied Snead's record for 82 wins, would this even exist?

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I’ll say it, but I think Tiger Woods is BORING! 

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

On 1/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, TR1PTIK said:

I saw this come up on my queue yesterday. I'll have to listen to it, perhaps it will change my mind on watching the documentary.

In all honestly, I probably have a stronger opinion on the Tiger scandal due to the amount of hypocrisy that seems to surround it. I'm not suggesting that golfers of routinely do what he did, but I have yet to meet a golfer (or any person for that matter) without a skeleton or two in their closet. Yet, I still see comments today about how Tiger can never be forgiven for what took place in 2009. What he did was wrong, but everyone should be allowed the opportunity to move forward and become a better person.

The timing of the documentary is also a tad suspect IMO because it follows so closely to Tiger's return to the winner's circle. If he hadn't won the Master's in 18 and then tied Snead's record for 82 wins, would this even exist?

"without a skeleton or two in their closet" watch the documentary it is very well done. I don't think people realize just how bad of a husband and person Tiger is or at least was. He had 19 regular girlfriends plus he frequently went to Los Vegas and had 10 hookers at a time so he likely bedded well over 100 women while he was married to a beautiful lovely loyal and innocent lady who was a golfers nanny by occupation. He ruined her life and his two kids, he brought many women over to his place and had sex with them in his bed, in his garage, in his golf cart and all are no where near as beautiful as his wife.

Yes he is a great golfer maybe the greatest so far but he is POS as husband etc. Like the golfer, hate the person, what he did, how many women he did it to and how many times he did it is his true record which hopefully will never be broken nor should anyone attempt to do it.

Actually comparing Tiger to Jack, Arnold, Bobby Jones, Sam Sneed, etc. is very very unfair to those great golfers and even greater more noble people. Your actions as a person are your greatest accomplishment not what golf games you won or how many strokes you won by. Tiger goal was as little strokes as possible as a golfer but as many as possible as a person by as many people as possible. I feel sad for Tiger and disgusted as a person but not as a golfer.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

Has anyone ever seen a worse person than Tiger as a golf hero?

How would you feel if tiger did that to your daughter or sister? Would you still think he is the GOAT?

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

6 minutes ago, viking said:

Has anyone ever seen a worse person than Tiger as a golf hero?

How would you feel if tiger did that to your daughter or sister? Would you still think he is the GOAT?

Being considered a “hero” is a lot different than being considered the greatest of all time at his craft. 

There were many amazing athletes that were absolute jerks or just bad people. That doesn’t diminish their athletic accomplishments 

25 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Being considered a “hero” is a lot different than being considered the greatest of all time at his craft. 

There were many amazing athletes that were absolute jerks or just bad people. That doesn’t diminish their athletic accomplishments 

Ok name people who were worse than Tiger, who cheated with 100+ women on their wife with two young children. Wilt Chamberlains 20,000 does not count he was not married with children.

No question on his fantastic golf accomplishments (no argument at all, he was great) but that BS squeaky clean image he had was all phony. Why root for a world record cheater, again think of the women. Too bad metoo was not a few years sooner than he would have got his just deserts.

Do not shame Arnold, Jack, Garry, Bobby, Sam, etc. by using Tiger's name in the same breath, yes he has similar or better golf ability but he is POS as a person compared to the others. Golf is a gentleman's game and Tiger is no gentleman.

Great golfer yes POS husband. if he was not married at the time that would be a totally different story. Too give up such a fantastic wife for what he cheated with is nuts. Yes his father as a husband was s***** role model but no excuse.

42 minutes ago, viking said:

Ok name people who were worse than Tiger, who cheated with 100+ women on their wife with two young children. Wilt Chamberlains 20,000 does not count he was not married with children.

No question on his fantastic golf accomplishments (no argument at all, he was great) but that BS squeaky clean image he had was all phony. Why root for a world record cheater, again think of the women. Too bad metoo was not a few years sooner than he would have got his just deserts.

Do not shame Arnold, Jack, Garry, Bobby, Sam, etc. by using Tiger's name in the same breath, yes he has similar or better golf ability but he is POS as a person compared to the others. Golf is a gentleman's game and Tiger is no gentleman.

Great golfer yes POS husband. if he was not married at the time that would be a totally different story. Too give up such a fantastic wife for what he cheated with is nuts. Yes his father as a husband was s***** role model but no excuse.

I’m not going to bother with you because you clearly like to troll on this site or are really just a curmudgeon, but I suggest you do your research on some of your other heroes.  Their exploits weren’t as publicized because societal norms were different and the media back then was extremely athlete-friendly.

1 minute ago, jlukes said:

I’m not going to bother with you because you clearly like to troll on this site or are really just a curmudgeon, but I suggest you do your research on some of your other heroes.  Their exploits weren’t as publicized because societal norms were different and the media back then was extremely athlete-friendly.

This 100%. Tigers exploits are in the public eye due to the advances/invention of social media.  Do I agree with how he lived his life?  Nope!  Would I do that to my wife?  Hell No!  That doesn’t change the fact that I believe he is the GOAT!  When he is compared to Jack, Arnie, etc, it has nothing to do with his philanthropy. It is all about his accomplishments as a golfer.  

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Just now, jlukes said:

Totally wrong I am very good tempered and don't troll. Just like the facts and this documentary spelled out the facts about Tiger good and bad a very balanced view.

I don't have any sports or entertainment or whatever heroes so no I don't know of any worse than Tiger Woods and likely you as well because you did not mention any nor has anyone ever. You have a blind spot for Tiger.

It is foolish to have sports or entertainment heroes and it is foolish to pay them so outrageously, they do nothing for society's well being and improvement.

Again Tiger was a great golfer and yes there are many people much worse as a person that Tiger, never said he was like Epstein or Weinstein, those scumbags are a league of their own.

Elin hit Tiger with the 9 iron on his wrong head though. I am done with this just want people to see the real Tiger warts and all and quite giving him a pass and dumping on Reed, Reed is decent husband and good golfer, Tiger is only one of those.

7 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

This 100%. Tigers exploits are in the public eye due to the advances/invention of social media.  Do I agree with how he lived his life?  Nope!  Would I do that to my wife?  Hell No!  That doesn’t change the fact that I believe he is the GOAT!  When he is compared to Jack, Arnie, etc, it has nothing to do with his philanthropy. It is all about his accomplishments as a golfer.  

Yes great golf accomplishments but golf is known as gentleman's game and for the golfer to be extremely honest with his play, behavior and public apperance, Tiger is not in the same league as the others, that is my point. Again the severity of the number of times and number of women is unheard of.

53 minutes ago, viking said:

Yes great golf accomplishments but golf is known as gentleman's game and for the golfer to be extremely honest with his play, behavior and public apperance, Tiger is not in the same league as the others, that is my point. Again the severity of the number of times and number of women is unheard of.

If you don't believe that some of the old greats were womanizers I have a bridge to sell you.

7 minutes ago, jlukes said:

If you don't believe that some of the old greats were womanizers I have a bridge to sell you.

You have no documented proof of that. Hear say and your speculating is not proof, Tiger is in a league of his own. Own it Tiger. What Tiger did is unthinkable and unforgivable, again so many times with so many women (repeat offenders are not pardoned) and hurt such an innocent loyal woman. Too bad the NE reporters were not there to record his whooping Elin deservedly gave him so the world could see the true Tiger getting a little bit of justice. They did film some of his Perkins girlfriend. All these women were publicly shamed (by the media, by the public, by golfers) while Tiger gets away basically scott free and is still a hero. More like a zero.

1 hour ago, viking said:

Those same “Gentlemen” that this game started with were absolutely terrible people by today’s standards!  They looked down on people like they were beneath them and didn’t deserve to play the game for any other reason than the gentlemen’s financial gain. The game of golf today shares little with the days of “The Gentlemen’s Game”.  

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

6 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Those same “Gentlemen” that this game started with were absolutely terrible people by today’s standards!  They looked down on people like they were beneath them and didn’t deserve to play the game for any other reason than the gentlemen’s financial gain. The game of golf today shares little with the days of “The Gentlemen’s Game”.  

Never a bad word about Bobby Jones, Jack N., Arnold Palmer, etc. true gentleman who appreciated all people from all walks of life, all races etc.

Yes many raciest people in golf history, Augusta National likely is a good example of the bad but it has slowly changed, hear so many good things about the members from pros etc. Heck they never ever increased the price on their famous Master Tournament food. They were the only Golf course etc. to publicly condemn Tiger for his many many many discretions but was it just because of that or was their a raciest motive as well or were they upholding the gentleman's code? It will forever be suspect because of thier history. I guess we will never know.