Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Anyone upgrading their FWs this year?

txgolfjunkie

So many options, so little time. I don't know much about the new TM or Callaway FWs but these are my top 4 to try this year:

Cobra RAD - Matt at TXG really liked the updated version from the SpeedZone. Easier to hit. Less draw bias. I think the matte blue looks fantastic. Speed rails are always a plus. 

Ping G425 - The spin control across the face is really intriguing. Might not be the longest, but the accuracy and forgiveness is some of the best on the market (see 2019 FW test)

Srixon ZX - Srixon had the fastest ball speeds and longest carry in the 2019 most wanted fairway. Curious to see what the new line holds.

Titleist TSi - Quite possibly one of the best feeling FW metals on the market. If you like classic looking FWs, then the TSi is at the top of your list. 

What are you most interested in this year? 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

My bag is set for woods.  I am going retro this year and updating a set of Titleist 962B irons with my go to shaft (Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff) to see how they perform.  I gamed these back in 1997-1999 before going to the Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blades.  Other than that I am good with the woods, wedges and putter.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

I get new ones every season just to test. Doesn't mean they go in the bag, I just like gaming the new stuff and experiencing them all first hand. Its a thing with me.....Currently inbound-

Ping G425 Max and LST 3w, 5w, 4h

Cally Epic Speed Max 3w, 5w

Taylormade Sim2 and Sim2 Max 3w, 5w

Srixon ZX5 3w, 3h

Already have the TSi2 3w, 5w on hand. 

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

Nah I picked up a Titleist 917 3W off the bay this summer. Club is fantastic very reliable. First ever 3 wood I've carried... though it is set to 16*.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I know fairway metals are some of these longest standing clubs in most peoples' bags...and most pro bags as well but I noticed I'm spinning my Cobra F7+ north of 4500rpms and flying it about 17 yards shorter than the latest and greatest lower spinning fairway metals. I need a reliable club off the tee more than anything and the F7+ needs to find a new home. 

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • Lefty

Finally replaced my XR16s this year and I'm totally happy with the Tsi2s. Really like the feel off the face with the Tour B X, very solid.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I might be selling mine as I struggle to hit it. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

So many options, so little time. I don't know much about the new TM or Callaway FWs but these are my top 4 to try this year:
Cobra RAD - Matt at TXG really liked the updated version from the SpeedZone. Easier to hit. Less draw bias. I think the matte blue looks fantastic. Speed rails are always a plus. 
Ping G425 - The spin control across the face is really intriguing. Might not be the longest, but the accuracy and forgiveness is some of the best on the market (see 2019 FW test)
Srixon ZX - Srixon had the fastest ball speeds and longest carry in the 2019 most wanted fairway. Curious to see what the new line holds.
Titleist TSi - Quite possibly one of the best feeling FW metals on the market. If you like classic looking FWs, then the TSi is at the top of your list. 

I "upgraded" from M1 to SIM in 2020, and it's a big struggle (same shaft, just can't hit it). I'm actually thinking of offloading the SIM and going back to the M1 while I search for something different. I've had success with Cobra fairways in the past, so that's toward the top of my "new" list.

I'm also considering going back to Tour Edge and searching for a used Exotics Beta - I still have some regrets from replacing the E8 a couple years ago, so I may give the EX10 a shot.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

If I can convince the wife I would like to. Its the last club in my bag to be updated, its a 07 Burner and I have a strong feeling it is spinning way too much. I have not had a chance to test it but whenever I try to step on it I never get much more distance and I have stopped it very quickly on greens before. Not bad when trying to go for a green in two, but not so nice off the tee. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I've been gaming the Big Bertha 2019 hybrids and love them soooooo much, I tried to find a BB 2019 3-wood. Can't find one anywhere! I keep checking CPO but no luck. Folks must be hoarding those suckers like a chubby little boy guarding his halloween sack. Anyways I'll keep looking 😟

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

19 hours ago, txgolfjunkie said:

Just picked up a Tour Edge CBX 119 3 wood on Ebay. Always like the Tour Edge fairway woods

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft

19 hours ago, txgolfjunkie said:

It’s likely the TS3 doesn’t stay in the bag this year- just not forgiving enough. I’ll do a fitting to see which one ends-up working best for me, and I need to gap it properly this time as well. I wouldn’t doubt I end-up with a “4 wood” loft-wise...

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

10 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I "upgraded" from M1 to SIM in 2020, and it's a big struggle (same shaft, just can't hit it). I'm actually thinking of offloading the SIM and going back to the M1 while I search for something different. I've had success with Cobra fairways in the past, so that's toward the top of my "new" list.

I'm also considering going back to Tour Edge and searching for a used Exotics Beta - I still have some regrets from replacing the E8 a couple years ago, so I may give the EX10 a shot.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The SIM Ti was one of the wildest fairways I've hit in awhile...both distance and dispersion. Spin numbers were all over the place and so was carry. There are some brands I just never seem to get along with for certain clubs...TM fairways are in that category. 

• Lefty

Take a look at today's article on Callaway's new FW's.  They look nice!  That being said, I have heard great things about the new Srixon line.   That is the one I am most interested in trying myself.  

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

Definitely looking to get fitted for a 3 or 4W and a Hybrid/7W after the big releases this year.

Most excited to try the TSi as I was fitted in to the Driver which is absolutely amazing, but intrigued by the G425 as Ian from TXG even said that the Max looked very appealing and hit the same with their new spin tech for mishits.

Pretty interested in trying out the new Callaway Apex hybrids as well as the 425s comparatively to going with a 7W

What's in my :1590477705_SunMountain: C130:

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9 degree w/ Diamana TB Series 60 S SST Pured 

Fairway: :cobra-small:  King Radspeed 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 S

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TSi2 21/24 degree w/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90 S

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik Pro 4-AW w/ Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 105 S and custom BB & F Co. Ferrules SST Pured

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54.10S and 58.08M Jet Black w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 and custom BB & F Co. Ferrules SST Pured

Putter: :EVNROLL:  ER2 w/ Stability Tour Black Limited Edition Shaft

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

TXG's review of the Ping G425 LST fairway has me salivating. Consistent spin from a 3 wood top to bottom of the face?! Matte finish...Aldila Rogue white... Adjustable sleeve to include flat setting... Yes please

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Lefty

I'm still content with my G400 Fairways and I drive folks crazy with the little ones, 9w and 7w when they come out of the bag - in fact I was 4/4 hitting greens with 9 wood last weekend.

My big question right now is - do I stick with 4 wedges under the PW or do I take one out again and put 3 wood back in - if I put 3 wood back in I might be on the prowl for something - I've increased my clubhead speed enough where it might be worth it - 

I'm within a finger push of what's in the cart for Edison 59/54 which would cement the wedge pull and open the 3 wood spot.  The other possibility there is some sort of hooky but effective utility sand wedge - I generally stink out of the sand because of my shallow AoA.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I’m looking at a replacement for the F6 baffler. I love the shorter shaft on it but the head is a bit smaller than im comfortable with when it comes to hitting it off the deck. I plan a whole bag redo though so everything is on the chopping block

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I hit the G425 LST today. PING finally knocked it out of the park with the FW’s. No turbulators, just clean and classic. Hit the driver too. A fairway finding machine, not enough to knock my TSi3 but if I didn’t pull the trigger on that I would put it in the bag immediately. They (PING) going to crush the most wanted this year.

I’m good for Fairways. I just upgraded my driver from Cobra F8 to Speedzone Extreme. My fairways are Cobra F8 3-4W, 5-6W & 3 hybrid. The 3-4 is set to 16* and the 5-6 set at 20*. All woods have MCA tense ck or av blue shafts, the 3H has a Recoil 460.

Today I chunked my 2nd shot on a Par 5 with water at 100 yards to 40 yards. I had 177 yards for my forced carry to the middle of the green. I took out the 5W and nailed the green. I use the 3W off the tee on one hole, the 5W on a Ian’s the 3H on two others at my home course.

I am very satisfied with their performance....at this writing.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I'm thinking about getting a new FW or hybrid, not sure which. I've got a TaylorMade JetSpeed 3 wood that I've struggled to hit until some lessons recently. It's still not consistent yet though. I'm more to blame than the club, but it's a stock stiff shaft and I probably need an x-flex shaft with my swing speed. I end up teeing off with 3 iron on a lot of shorter or narrow holes since I'd rather 2 long irons in than maybe spraying a ball OB. I want something that sits between driver and 3 iron that I can use on long par 5s or to tee off when driver doesn't make sense. I'm doing a fitting this spring so we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to go get fit to see what the data says. I've had a Callaway X2 Hot in my bag for a few years now so my guess is the distance will be better but I need a bit easier off the deck. Leaning toward some Ping 400 iteration though I'm interested in the rails on the Cobra and love the look of the SIM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I may go super hybrid to replace my 3w

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I recently added 2 fairway woods to my bag.  Never played them before this past fall.  I absolutely love my mavrik 5w with the rogue white 130msi 70S shaft. 

I can shape it. And it is a rocket. If I really attack ball with steep swing I can launch a 200 yard  sky bomb. With a more even swing plane I get a beautiful trajectory with 220-230 yards with nice fade or slight draw.  But what I really love about this club, if I put ball  little bag in stance, aim a little right and close my grip, I can hit a crushing line drive draw that is a total rocket.  I hit one today on a dog leg left, about 180 to a fairly tight left turn and downhill.  

I hit a screamer down left side about 20' high 10' or so from tree guarding corner of turn. This shot started turning in almost perfect spot.  It just flew down left side of fairway.  I was shocked and pleased when I rolled up on an 80yd wedge to green.  Fairways where hard because of cold, but I think it rolled out to like 270 or 280.  Now I am not saying this is a 270yard club, more like 220-230, but point is this club head and shaft is very workable.  Its feels really small  but so easy to swing and make strong contact. 

I also have the mavrik strong 3+.  It has the hzrdus evnflo 60 S shaft.  I hit this ok, but no where near as consistent as 5w.   Maybe its the shaft , idk.  

I was thinking today,  for me, for scoring, I might be better off leaving driver in truck and picking up a callaway 7w or the heavenwood.   ( I think its a 9 or 11w)

Before I drop 3+wood I think I will try a new shaft. 

Not unhappy with mavrik max driver either, but I cannot work that as well.  I can get real long bombsout to 270 with a fade,  but I am not confident in my ability to put it where I want it like I can with irons or 5w. I carry 13 clubs now, 5-9, pw, gp, sw and lw,  mavrik max driver, mavrik 3+, mavrik 5w and putter. 

I can add another club and remain legal or drop driver and add 2. 

I do have a gap between 5w 220, and 5i like 190, I was thinking 4i, but 7w might be better.  I could sell driver and get 7w with some change. 

Probable silly, but I have always felt a reluctance to play l a hybrid.   To be honest I actually hate the look of a hybrid at address.  Seams like a gimmick to me.... sorry for so many words. 

Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9.0 driver, aldila rogue white 130msi 70x

Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 3w and 5w

Aldila rogue white 130 msi 70s

Callaway Mavrik 7w

aldila rogue white 130msi 70S

Mizuno JPX-919 hot metal 

5-lw, tt tour new concept x1 shafts

Odessey triple track 7 putter.

Picked up a new Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood from Adams Golf for the upcoming golf season. Use to play the original Tight Lies back in 1995 so if they perform anywhere near the originals I'm gonna  need a bigger trophy shelf.

Golf clubs, Taylormade Sim Max Driver, Adams Tight Lies 3&5 woods,a.jpg

Golf clubs, Taylormade Sim Max Driver, Adams Tight Lies 3&5 woods,b.jpg

Taylormade SIM MAX 12* Driver

Callaway Great Big Bertha Hawkeye 3, 5 and 7 woods

Top Flite Titanium Intimidator 7 wood

Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal, High Launch irons, 6-PW, GW

Taylormade Milled Grind SW, 54*

Cleveland RTX-3, 60* LW

Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 Centre Shaft Putter

I just picked up a new G410 LST: I’ve never gotten along with a 3 wood this well! I loft it up for some of the courses I play with long par 5’s, and loft it down for courses where I use it off the tee.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Maybe.  If they secured the correct adapter for my PING G400, I hope to see if the Diamana Thump 65 shaft we tested last month with the TSi2 3w also improves the G400.  I really like my G400 3w & 5w, and have confidence with them.  I'm thinking the gain we saw, ~5 yards, was the shaft (from stock Alta CB 65).  I'm heading back to Scottsdale tomorrow morning.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 1/16/2021 at 1:11 PM, revkev said:

I'm still content with my G400 Fairways and I drive folks crazy with the little ones, 9w and 7w when they come out of the bag - in fact I was 4/4 hitting greens with 9 wood last weekend.

Fear the old guys with bags full of head covers 🤣.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)