TESTERS WANTED! ×

Who's your YouTube Go To Club Guy...

Perhaps, I could be in the minority here but I watch a ton of golf related content on YouTube.  As such, when new clubs come out or there's some head to heads I love to tune in and here what people have to say.  Now, there are a ton of jokers on there but I'm curious which if any you like?

My personal favorite's are Rick Shiels and Mark Crossfield for club review content.  Shiels hands down to me is the best in the business.  I feel like he gives you more the brutally honest response than the sometimes "my sponsor" filled responses you hear out of Crossfield.  However, TXG has really grown on me and I tend to watch all of their content as well and enjoy the two of them.  

Just curious what everyone else likes. 

BTW, they all reviewed the new PING Driver and I've never heard almost a unanimous response of this is the most consistent and best driver I've ever hit.  DAMN them to hell!  Now I'm looking at testing that and possibly making a change. 

Look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and chat. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

I like a handful of them but, like you, finding TXG most informative most often. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

46 minutes ago, BNewton51 said:

Perhaps, I could be in the minority here but I watch a ton of golf related content on YouTube.  As such, when new clubs come out or there's some head to heads I love to tune in and here what people have to say.  Now, there are a ton of jokers on there but I'm curious which if any you like?

My personal favorite's are Rick Shiels and Mark Crossfield for club review content.  Shiels hands down to me is the best in the business.  I feel like he gives you more the brutally honest response than the sometimes "my sponsor" filled responses you hear out of Crossfield.  However, TXG has really grown on me and I tend to watch all of their content as well and enjoy the two of them.  

BTW, they all reviewed the new PING Driver and I've never heard almost a unanimous response of this is the most consistent and best driver I've ever hit.  DAMN them to hell!  Now I'm looking at testing that and possibly making a change. 

Crossfield and TXG easily. I love rick and he's a great blend of knowledgeable and entertaining, but he has periods where he's so focused on the trees that he can't see the forest. 

E.g. when i was buying my Cleveland CBX launchers, i looked at his and Mark's photos. Despite openly saying the pitching wedge was lofted like a 9 iron, the 7 like a 6, etc, he kept being disappointed and saying "well that's way too low of spin for a 7." Whereas Mark adjusted his mentality to the loft and was like "that's actually great spin for a 6 iron, which is essentially what this is."

TXG is getting to a point above the others just because of the data and how they continue to adapt (e.g. having Matt hit righty for a more realistic idea of a club). 

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Ping G400 3 wood.

Cleveland Halo Launcher 3 hybrid.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons (5-PW). 

Assorted wedges (48, 52, 58).

Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter.

10 minutes ago, MNUte said:

Crossfield and TXG easily. I love rick and he's a great blend of knowledgeable and entertaining, but he has periods where he's so focused on the trees that he can't see the forest. 

E.g. when i was buying my Cleveland CBX launchers, i looked at his and Mark's photos. Despite openly saying the pitching wedge was lofted like a 9 iron, the 7 like a 6, etc, he kept being disappointed and saying "well that's way too low of spin for a 7." Whereas Mark adjusted his mentality to the loft and was like "that's actually great spin for a 6 iron, which is essentially what this is."

TXG is getting to a point above the others just because of the data and how they continue to adapt (e.g. having Matt hit righty for a more realistic idea of a club). 

You're on to something with that.  

I find that Crossfield can be a bit annoying sometimes if you DON'T know who he is and how he talks/reviews clubs.  BUT he does a much better job than anyone else in that he speaks to the average golfer and says exactly what the club will and wont offer them by impressions.  Like the above mentioned example.  Most guys get focused on the "lofts are so strong... this is like hitting a 9 or 8 iron in a PW length...."  but they don't speak to the golfer specifically whom would be looking really at those clubs and saying these are going to help me at least get some more distance AND the overall advantage of forgiveness...

Shiels I think does the honest talk though probably the best.  He consistently speaks to the Marketing is so false you can't believe it.  For example, the driver reviews he's been doing.  He's been very consistent in saying you are NOT going to get much more distance out of anything!  But he does a great job of highlighting that need to focus in on Ball Speed and forgiveness.  Those two things he really is great at. 

I like'em all really and watch every one of them.  But I think we all pick our favorites on some level. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

9 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

I like TXG currently but used to really like the old Rick Shiels videos with Rob Potter the "mid-hanidcapper" gave a better idea of a player who was of a similar skill level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

TXG really is coming on strong with their equipment reviews and I love the equipment discussions they do where they take questions.  Those two have a great dynamic with each other. 

BNewt51

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

I like a handful of them but, like you, finding TXG most informative most often. 

41 minutes ago, MNUte said:

This. To me, TXG is in a class by themselves when it comes to club data and fitting knowledge. I loved the G425 driver video with Matt hitting right handed and how they explained the adjustments they made to optimize performance. I think explanations like this help people know what to look for in clubs and what to expect from fitters.

I also enjoy Crossfield and Shiels, I think they're honest in their perceptions of clubs and how they work for them and they also stress getting fitted. 

Hands down my favorites are TXG and Alex Etches. TXG has the highest production value of the group, Matt destroys the ball and Ian is brilliant. Alex has good insights, but is absolutely hilarious. I'm not a huge Rick Shiels fan, IMO he likes clubs that fit his swing and nothing else. Mark Crossfield is good, but doesn't have the production value of TXG.  

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

Another big supporter of TXG followed closely by Mark Crossfield. I used to really like Rick, but I find his stuff to be very click-bait(y) anymore.

There was a time when Rick would put together a pretty decent sample size and was supposedly working with some "data experts" to improve his testing methodology, but he quickly went away from that. While I'm sure he does hit a good sample of shots, I don't feel his reviews provide enough context for viewers to make informed decisions. This is why TXG is at the top IMO.

Mark is second, but only because I feel like he's more forthcoming with his reviews. However, he pretty much says the same thing(s) every time unless the product is truly bad - all (insert golf club)s are basically the same, it's down to personal preference, go get fit.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

You ain't kidding, he has me rolling sometimes with his humor. Just started watching his Callaway Epic Speed video and he opens with this gem. Screenshot_20210116-113110_YouTube-01.jpeg.0c0ea2fcfb027018e9e3a25ec4df8111.jpeg

1 minute in and I'm already rolling.

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

I love Alex etches too. The will always watch Rick Shiels’ videos. But txt us super nice n depth too. Another one I love is Peter Finch he is another jokester but his videos are a little different

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 9* Ventus Red Velocore (Reg)

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 3-wood 15* (flat setting) Tensei Ck Blue (Reg)

Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 3hy 19* + 4hy 22* (flat setting) Tensei Ck Red (Reg)

Irons: :taylormade-small: P7mc 4-P (2* flat) Nippon NS Pro (Reg)

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 50,55,60 SB (2* flat) True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom 12

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer

Launch Monitor: Flightscope Mevo+

32 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

You ain't kidding, he has me rolling sometimes with his humor. Just started watching his Callaway Epic Speed video and he opens with this gem. Screenshot_20210116-113110_YouTube-01.jpeg.0c0ea2fcfb027018e9e3a25ec4df8111.jpeg

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that was laughing at that video! 🤣  Alex does a great job and keeps it light in most cases so. 

BNewt51

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

This. To me, TXG is in a class by themselves when it comes to club data and fitting knowledge. I loved the G425 driver video with Matt hitting right handed and how they explained the adjustments they made to optimize performance. I think explanations like this help people know what to look for in clubs and what to expect from fitters.

I also enjoy Crossfield and Shiels, I think they're honest in their perceptions of clubs and how they work for them and they also stress getting fitted. 

100% agree.  TXG production value and usage of statistics don't lie are very hard to top.  Not to mention that Ian is a world renown club fitter that helps out an awful lot to trust what they are saying. 

BNewt51

TXG is my #1 channel on YouTube: I also watch a lot of mark crossfield. For on course/course management I like golf sidekick(although he really hates SG stats) and for instruction I watch Martin Chuck on Tourstriker.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

No one.

Give me a channel of a mid-high handicapper with a realistic swing speed and realistic game, and I'll gladly watch their review videos because they'll be in line with what my expectations should be.

Watching someone who's a low single digit cap give their feedback on SGI clubs that I'd buy is, to me, worthless. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I have 2 go to reviewer

TXG -  I really enjoy when Matt hits right handed.  I think it represents a larger group of players

Rick Shields - I think he provides the most honest review of all the reviewers.  not that other are dishonest, i just feel hes better at not letting hype for a club skew this review.

MrShortGame - He's my go to for swing and shot tips.  I know there are a ton of channels that cover these areas, but for me the way he breaks things down, it just clicks in my head.  I can go out an execute them  most of the time. 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik Max 9° neutral weight setting - Shaft: Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60S, length 44.75"

Wood:  :cobra-small: Cobra King SZ 3 wood 13° - Shaft: (Stock) Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Graphite

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: Cobra King SZ 19°-21° - Shaft: (Stock) UST Recoil 480 ESX F4

Irons: :cobra-small: 5-PW Cobra King SZ - Shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105

Wedges: :vokey-small: Titleist Vokey SM8 54°, 58° - Shaft: (Stock) Wedge Flex

Putter:  :scotty-small: Scotty Cameron X12, length 34"

:Clicgear: Rovic RV1S

Txg is by far the best in my opinion due to unbiased reviews and being numbers based. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

BBG Be Better Golf is my YouTube guy.

He is very relatable and has a lot of top teachers who really know their stuff.

WITB:

Driver:  Taylormade  SLDR Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH.   

3 Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 3W

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 710 AP1 5-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie 

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Ping Grayhawk Putter

For just straight tech knowledge bombs, TXG for sure.

For pure entertainment value with more of a fun but worth while review on clubs, I like Alex from Golf box. He's just a guy I watch and say.. we'd probably be buds if we hung out.

I used to watch a lot of Mark Crossfield and Rick Shiels but their content just became a little more 1 dimensional for me. Every review on every club just seems similar to the one before. I'll still watch them from time to time for filler but the first 2 guys get most of my attention.

P.s... Fried Eggs Golf, please come back. The world needs you!

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

I watch 4 YouTube channels regularly:

1. That Pedal Show - about electric guitar pedals, amps, guitars, and the music they make 
  2. TXG - the best golf equipment content on YouTube
  3. Cracking the Cryptic - two British nerds doing amazingly difficult Sudoku variants
  4. Kyle Berkshire - long drive champion doing golf vlogs with commentary and trackman - just candy

The above are in order of importance and most watched for me. 

I stopped watching Rick Shiels long ago because there didn't seem to be anything useful as commentary on comparison to other clubs. I could never get into Crossfield because of his annoying voice and negativity vibe - it could only be me. 

TXG did some great videos with Gareth Raflewski that are worth watching and led me to his channel for a stretch. 

Be better golf is crazy because the guy goes to so many different coaches that it seems to overfill the mind with option paralysis. 

There are some single go-to videos I watch a few times a year:

1. Golf my way - Jack Nicklaus
  2. Seve - instructional video on YouTube
  3. Phil Michelson - short game

These videos are reminders for me when I get in a funk to snap out of it. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

6 hours ago, Kaplack said:

BBG Be Better Golf is my YouTube guy.

He is very relatable and has a lot of top teachers who really know their stuff.

I haven't heard of that one before.  I'll have to check out his channel.  

BNewt51

On 1/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, BNewton51 said:

Same.  I used to really like Crossfield but he has kind of turned into a Srixon guy.  I believe they sponsor him.  Shiels is my current favorite because he tells it how he sees it and is pretty entertaining.

For me, any club review video is really more entertainment than it is something that is actually going to sway me to or from a certain club.  They are all biased and they are all doing paid reviews, not to mention a club that someone else likes, you may absolutely hate.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

On 1/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, tchat07 said:

I like TXG currently but used to really like the old Rick Shiels videos with Rob Potter the "mid-hanidcapper" gave a better idea of a player who was of a similar skill level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

James Robinson does a lot with a mid-handicapper video wise.  I do enjoy those because you get both sides of the equation.  I also think he does a good job speaking to people who have low handicaps and those who have high-handicaps.  But the mid-handicapper video from fitting, to play to thinking through the rounds are very much like what Shiels used to do.  Enjoyed those too. 

BNewt51

2 minutes ago, BadgerGolfer said:

Same.  I used to really like Crossfield but he has kind of turned into a Srixon guy.  I believe they sponsor him.  Shiels is my current favorite because he tells it how he sees it and is pretty entertaining.

For me, any club review video is really more entertainment than it is something that is actually going to sway me to or from a certain club.  They are all biased and they are all doing paid reviews, not to mention a club that someone else likes, you may absolutely hate.

100% agree with this!  Though, I must say the new reviews on the PING 425 Driver... Pretty much hearing everyone say it's the best driver they ever hit is not something you EVER hear.  So that might cause me to try it out at least for a ride.  

But to your point I completely agree.  MC kind of turned me off when he had that moment on the outs with Rory during the one video.  Just because he didn't film it how Mark thought he should or whatever.  I mean, fine you have some words but to put that ON the actual video and publish it to your channel was in bad taste to say the least.  Really turned me off a little.  I still watch but I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt tbh.  His love for whatever brand that is sponsoring him is annoying.  I get it, at the end of the day it's about money but... If you're going to do reviews you GOT to be unbiased and be a straight shooter.  Which I think Shiels is more often than not. 

BNewt51

I would like to see videos of 64 year old men with physical issues who swing a 7 iron at 75 mph, are very inconsistent ball strikers, struggle to elevate the ball, and fight a hook.😏

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I like Rick Shiels as well

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

I watch most of the ones mentioned and I watch Bryan Bros too, they don't do lessons or provide equipment data. It's just playing golf!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanBrosGolf

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

100% agree with this!  Though, I must say the new reviews on the PING 425 Driver... Pretty much hearing everyone say it's the best driver they ever hit is not something you EVER hear.  So that might cause me to try it out at least for a ride.  
But to your point I completely agree.  MC kind of turned me off when he had that moment on the outs with Rory during the one video.  Just because he didn't film it how Mark thought he should or whatever.  I mean, fine you have some words but to put that ON the actual video and publish it to your channel was in bad taste to say the least.  Really turned me off a little.  I still watch but I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt tbh.  His love for whatever brand that is sponsoring him is annoying.  I get it, at the end of the day it's about money but... If you're going to do reviews you GOT to be unbiased and be a straight shooter.  Which I think Shiels is more often than not. 
Yeah, I mean you could say that Crosfield went from being a Mizuno fanboy to a Srixon fanboy but at least when he was Mizuno, it was because it seemed like he genuinely loved the brand, whereas now it seems like Srixon sponsors the videos and he's pushing the product because he's paid to do so.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

3 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I would like to see videos of 64 year old men with physical issues who swing a 7 iron at 75 mph, are very inconsistent ball strikers, struggle to elevate the ball, and fight a hook.😏

Golf Mates is your YouTube channel then. Any video with 'OMP' is right up your alley.

https://youtu.be/ruqM2W3HLsE

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg