Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Playing every course in your state

pulledabill

Being home due to a work injury, Ive been crazy bored since Im basically unable to due much. Buddies have been good getting me out,but still tons of time to think about how to freshen up the golf game. 

Something thats been on my mind the last year is taking on playing all the public courses in the state of Oregon. We have right around 196 courses with about 40 of those being listed as private according to the OGA website. Not point on accurate as some take public play or are listed wrong.  I've played a few of the private clubs and will knock them off when the offer or tourny comes up, but a few of them are tough to get on and the members aren't exactly my circle of friends.

Living within 1.5 hours of over half the public courses, I see this as very doable within 2-3 years. I guess it all depends on how hard I want to get at it. When I checked off the courses I've played here in Oregon, I'm finding I've played about 30 courses. Hmm.fir some I reason I thought it was more. It really is as we've lost a few courses over the years. 

Anybody else tried to take this on in your state or are in the process of checking  them off? 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I don't think that's doable for me.  We have 241 courses (might have missed a couple) and they are much more spread out over Washington than your courses in Oregon, including some on islands that you have to get to by ferry.  

Not many courses in Oregon east of Bend area.  But if you decide to make the trip east along I-84, let me know.  I will join you for the courses in Umatilla, Hermiston, and Pendleton; less than an hour drive from me.  I might also go to Union and play Buffalo Peak; I've always wanted to play there but it's very isolated.

I might also entertain a trip to Silvies Ranch Golf Club where you can have a Goat for a caddie!!!  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

14 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I don't think that's doable for me.  We have 241 courses (might have missed a couple) and they are much more spread out over Washington than your courses in Oregon, including some on islands that you have to get to by ferry.  

Not many courses in Oregon east of Bend area.  But if you decide to make the trip east along I-84, let me know.  I will join you for the courses in Umatilla, Hermiston, and Pendleton; less than an hour drive from me.  I might also go to Union and play Buffalo Peak; I've always wanted to play there but it's very isolated.

I might also entertain a trip to Silvies Ranch Golf Club where you can have a Goat for a caddie!!!  🤣

Im off June 19th thru July 4 and plan to either start in The Dalles and end up in Ontario  or Ontario first to have shorter drive home. . Ive spoke to LaGrande CC and they allow public play. Or I might knock out some inland in EO. 

Im kind of waiting to see if you NW guys get get a place and date for this years event as I might join that if it works out. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I have 300 courses in Tennessee. I live on the NE side of the state and its 8 hours to the west side.  I dont think I could get it done. I have played 150 courses to date but they are all over the US. I've only played 21 in Tennessee.  Now if I lived in Rhode Island, I could get it done!

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

Im off June 19th thru July 4 and plan to either start in The Dalles and end up in Ontario  or Ontario first to have shorter drive home. . Ive spoke to LaGrande CC and they allow public play. Or I might knock out some inland in EO. 

Im kind of waiting to see if you NW guys get get a place and date for this years event as I might join that if it works out. 

@Thin2win, @fixyurdivot and I have decided to have an outing in Bend about same time as last year, so end of June.  Rather than go through the hassle of seeing where/when people can play, we thought we would just pick a date and invite people to join us.  I don't think we need to get the word out this early because people's plans change in the next few months.  We haven't finalized the date yet, but it will be coming soon.  Glad it might work out for you!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

That's not doable for, but I'd love the challenge. In Ohio, where I live, there are roughly 100 public courses within an hour of my home alone. I put that list together a few years back. I'm just trying to play all those.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Am I the only one that has done this?  C'mon gang, get to it!  Stop making excuses.  It's easy to do.  haha I only say this because I live in Delaware (geography lesson...we are the second smallest state).  We have less than 50 courses in the state and it only takes and hour and a half to drive from the northern most part of DE to the Southern most part. 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I could try to do DE since being on the eastern shore I am closer to all parts in DE than a lot of MD.  I'll have to find a DE list and see how many I can already check off.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Now if I lived in Rhode Island, I could get it done!

I live in /near RI. 54 courses listed in the course/slope rating database. I've played 38. One of them is a childrens golf course. So that's a no. A handful of par 3s and 9 holes I haven't yet played either. And then there's a few ultra exclusives on the list, one of them being The Misquamicut Club and the other RI CC. I've had many opportunities to play RICC but every time I have tried, I get called away for work. (My brother used to caddy there).  

But I should go out to play those 3's and 9's to make it complete. 🙂

In MA, it's going to be much harder due to places like The Country Club, Old Sandwich, Kittansett, and Myopia. *sigh*

Edited by Imp

Mixed bag... Mizzy irons, Callaway Woods, Vokey Wedges, Odyssey putter

1 hour ago, Imp said:

I live in /near RI. 54 courses listed in the course/slope rating database. I've played 38. One of them is a childrens golf course. So that's a no. A handful of par 3s and 9 holes I haven't yet played either. And then there's a few ultra exclusives on the list, one of them being The Misquamicut Club and the other RI CC. I've had many opportunities to play RICC but every time I have tried, I get called away for work. (My brother used to caddy there).  

But I should go out to play those 3's and 9's to make it complete. 🙂

In MA, it's going to be much harder due to places like The Country Club, Old Sandwich, Kittansett, and Myopia. *sigh*

I moved to TN from the New London area of CT. I played a few RI courses. Foster CC, Boulder Hills, Meadow Brook, Richmond CC, Far Oaks, and the Winnapaug CC.  

The first time I ever had 5 birdies in a round was at Richmond CC. 

There are 967 courses in Texas and over 500 are public. I guess I could try to play all the public courses in the Houston Area

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

18 minutes ago, TBT said:

There are 967 courses in Texas and over 500 are public. I guess I could try to play all the public courses in the Houston Area

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Dammmmm, 500 public courses.  Thats a ton! 

ha ha. thats probably close to what I have here in Oregon. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

11 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Being home due to a work injury, Ive been crazy bored since Im basically unable to due much. Buddies have been good getting me out,but still tons of time to think about how to freshen up the golf game. 

Something thats been on my mind the last year is taking on playing all the public courses in the state of Oregon. We have right around 196 courses with about 40 of those being listed as private according to the OGA website. Not point on accurate as some take public play or are listed wrong.  I've played a few of the private clubs and will knock them off when the offer or tourny comes up, but a few of them are tough to get on and the members aren't exactly my circle of friends.

Living within 1.5 hours of over half the public courses, I see this as very doable within 2-3 years. I guess it all depends on how hard I want to get at it. When I checked off the courses I've played here in Oregon, I'm finding I've played about 30 courses. Hmm.fir some I reason I thought it was more. It really is as we've lost a few courses over the years. 

Anybody else tried to take this on in your state or are in the process of checking  them off? 

If you want to play Rogue Valley Country Club while in the area, give me a shout and we can go play.  The club doesn't typically allow public play (although I do believe they make exceptions for club pros), but they do allow guests to play with a member.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

On 1/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I moved to TN from the New London area of CT. I played a few RI courses. Foster CC, Boulder Hills, Meadow Brook, Richmond CC, Far Oaks, and the Winnapaug CC.  

The first time I ever had 5 birdies in a round was at Richmond CC. 

Playing shenny on Saturday. It's supposed to be 32*. 🙂

Mixed bag... Mizzy irons, Callaway Woods, Vokey Wedges, Odyssey putter

920+ total in CA. 800ish miles from north to south. Even if only half are public it would take a lifetime to accomplish. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

We have well over 500 public courses in Florida - I live in the western middle part of the state. I’m able to access anything on the East Coast in less than 4hours but the Panhandle is farther away than that.

It’s just too much to handle I think - I’ve played all of them in Rhode Island. 2 I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

We have well over 500 public courses in Florida - I live in the western middle part of the state. I’m able to access anything on the East Coast in less than 4hours but the Panhandle is farther away than that.

It’s just too much to handle I think - I’ve played all of them in Rhode Island. 2 I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You bring the cigars, I’ll buy the gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

On 1/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, Shapotomous said:

I could try to do DE since being on the eastern shore I am closer to all parts in DE than a lot of MD.  I'll have to find a DE list and see how many I can already check off.

Now we're talkin!  Let me know when you are ready!

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

On 1/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

920+ total in CA. 800ish miles from north to south. Even if only half are public it would take a lifetime to accomplish. 

sounds like a challenge.  lol

On 1/19/2021 at 12:58 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

Hey, let's see how many COMBINED we played,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Canyon Crest Country Club, Oak Quarry Golf Club, Jurupa Hills Country Club, Indian Hills Golf Club,  General Old Golf Course, Menifee Lakes Palm, Menifee Lakes Lakes Course, Cherry Hills, Pala Resort, Lawrence Welk Resort, Colton Golf Course, Hidden Valley Golf Course, Shandin Hills Golf Course, Moreno Valley Ranch Golf Course, Whispering Lakes Golf Course, Dos Lagos Golf Course, Glen Ivy Golf Course, Eagle Gen Golf Course, California Oaks Golf Course, Hemet Golf Course, Morongo Golf Course Legends, Morongo Golf Course Champions, Soboba Springs Golf Course, Temecula Creek Golf Course, Goose Creek Golf Course, Yucaipa Hills Golf Course, Indian Palms Resort...

Think that's all I can remember for now,,,,,,,,, Soboba S

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

11 hours ago, MadMex said:

Canyon Crest Country Club, Oak Quarry Golf Club, Jurupa Hills Country Club, Indian Hills Golf Club,  General Old Golf Course, Menifee Lakes Palm, Menifee Lakes Lakes Course, Cherry Hills, Pala Resort, Lawrence Welk Resort, Colton Golf Course, Hidden Valley Golf Course, Shandin Hills Golf Course, Moreno Valley Ranch Golf Course, Whispering Lakes Golf Course, Dos Lagos Golf Course, Glen Ivy Golf Course, Eagle Gen Golf Course, California Oaks Golf Course, Hemet Golf Course, Morongo Golf Course Legends, Morongo Golf Course Champions, Soboba Springs Golf Course, Temecula Creek Golf Course, Goose Creek Golf Course, Yucaipa Hills Golf Course, Indian Palms Resort...

Madera CC, Madera Golf Course, Sherwood Forest, Ridge Creek, Dragonfly, Copper River CC, Fort Washington CC, Sunnyside CC, Belmont CC, Riverside Golf Club, Pheasant Run GC, Kings River CC, Kings CC, Poppy Hills, Pebble Beach, MPCC, Spyglass, Del Monte, Paradise valley, Callipe Reserve, Poppy Ridge, Diablo Grande, River Creek, Eagle Springs, Airways, Boundary Oaks, Coyote Creek, Del Rio CC, Cordevalle, Dry Creek Ranch, Rustic Canyon, Redhawk, Greenhorn Creek, Phoenix Lake, King City, Las Positas, Merced CC, Mountain Springs, Northstar, Squaw Creek, Pacific Grove, Pasadera, Valley Oaks, Tulare GC, Torrey Pines, Quail Lodge, River Island, Spanos Park, Sandpiper, Ruby Hill, San Joaquin CC, San Juan Oaks, Spanish Bay, Teal Bend, Tehama, Visalia CC, Whitehawk Ranch, 

There are more... Even with both of us there are still over 800🤣😱

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

13 hours ago, MadMex said:

1 hour ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Madera CC, Madera Golf Course, Sherwood Forest, Ridge Creek, Dragonfly, Copper River CC, Fort Washington CC, Sunnyside CC, Belmont CC, Riverside Golf Club, Pheasant Run GC, Kings River CC, Kings CC, Poppy Hills, Pebble Beach, MPCC, Spyglass, Del Monte, Paradise valley, Callipe Reserve, Poppy Ridge, Diablo Grande, River Creek, Eagle Springs, Airways, Boundary Oaks, Coyote Creek, Del Rio CC, Cordevalle, Dry Creek Ranch, Rustic Canyon, Redhawk, Greenhorn Creek, Phoenix Lake, King City, Las Positas, Merced CC, Mountain Springs, Northstar, Squaw Creek, Pacific Grove, Pasadera, Valley Oaks, Tulare GC, Torrey Pines, Quail Lodge, River Island, Spanos Park, Sandpiper, Ruby Hill, San Joaquin CC, San Juan Oaks, Spanish Bay, Teal Bend, Tehama, Visalia CC, Whitehawk Ranch, 

There are more... Even with both of us there are still over 800🤣😱

C'mon guys!  Step it up!!

Courses I've played in CA...

Morongo GC at Tukwet Canyon, Cross Creek, Indian Canyons North, Indian Canyons South, Mission Hills North Gary Player course, Cimarron, Desert Dunes, Cathedral Canyons, Indian Wells Players, Indian Wells Celebrity, Indian Springs, Date Palm CC, Heritage Palms, PGA West Nicklaus, Eagle Falls, Terra Lago North, Terra Lago South, Shadow Hills, La Quinta Resort Mountain course, Desert Springs Palms course, Desert Springs Valley course, Barona Creek, Torrey Pines North, Poppy Ridge, Las Positas, San Ramon, Haggin Oaks.

Probably forgot a couple...

According to @golflink.com Montana has 79 courses (yeah, surprised me too 😁).  I didn't look but suspect at least 10 are private and some are a full day drive, one-way.  I also suspect a few are little more than old pastures with more cow-chips and gopher holes than divots. I have played 6 so far; Bridger Creek, Old Works, Cottonwood Hills, Madison Meadows, Bill Roberts, and Beaverhead.  Old Works is a Nicklaus Signature course and Big Sky (next on my list) an Arnold Palmer designed course.

For those who might be interested in a Montana golf experience Search Results (visitmt.com)

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

C'mon guys!  Step it up!!

Courses I've played in CA...

Morongo GC at Tukwet Canyon, Cross Creek, Indian Canyons North, Indian Canyons South, Mission Hills North Gary Player course, Cimarron, Desert Dunes, Cathedral Canyons, Indian Wells Players, Indian Wells Celebrity, Indian Springs, Date Palm CC, Heritage Palms, PGA West Nicklaus, Eagle Falls, Terra Lago North, Terra Lago South, Shadow Hills, La Quinta Resort Mountain course, Desert Springs Palms course, Desert Springs Valley course, Barona Creek, Torrey Pines North, Poppy Ridge, Las Positas, San Ramon, Haggin Oaks.

Probably forgot a couple...

Crazy that the 3 of us have listed 100 or so courses and there is so little overlap between us. 

Courses I have played in Oregon (within 20 miles of my house)

Quail Valley, Pumpkin Ridge Witch Hollow (Tiger's 3rd US AM site, private), Claremont (9 hole course), Meriwether National, Forest Hills, Wildwood, McKay Creek (9 hole course), Heron lakes Great Blue, Heron Lakes Green Back, Eastmoreland, The Reserve North Course (links style, semi private)

189 courses to go!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

22 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Courses I have played in Oregon (within 20 miles of my house)

Quail Valley, Pumpkin Ridge Witch Hollow (Tiger's 3rd US AM site, private), Claremont (9 hole course), Meriwether National, Forest Hills, Wildwood, McKay Creek (9 hole course), Heron lakes Great Blue, Heron Lakes Green Back, Eastmoreland, The Reserve North Course (links style, semi private)

189 courses to go!

Arrowhead, Creekside, Cross Cr, Dallas, Elkhorn, Evergreen, Illahee, Mallard Cr, McNary, Meadowlawn, Oak Knoll, OGA, Salem, Santiam, Trysting Tree, Laurelwood, Shadow Hills, Tokatee, Crooked River, Eagle Crest Resort Course, Original Mtn. High,Rivers Edge, Junipter from the 90s, Widgi when it was Inn at 7fh Mtn, Chinook Winds, Hawks Cr, Broadmoor, Chehalem Glenn, Colwood, Forest Hills, Heron Lakes Green and Blue, Ranch Hills, Frontier, Reserve South,  Glenoveer, Eastmoreland, Battle Cr, Cherry Pines. 

Some of these are closed. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX