TESTERS WANTED! ×

Hey all not sure if anyone has seen the arccos updates. Pretty pumped to have "enhances putting data" to include ability to mark putt locations. https://www.arccosgolf.com/blogs/community/arccos-previews-2021-releases-after-record-breaking-year

image.png.30ee46d73a568d14057f43190e0a02a7.png

I know for me this was a huge missing aspect of putting data when I forgot to mark the hole, I cant wait to get this going. 

Anyone else have an aspect of the update they are looking forward to?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

37 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hey all not sure if anyone has seen the arccos updates. Pretty pumped to have "enhances putting data" to include ability to mark putt locations. https://www.arccosgolf.com/blogs/community/arccos-previews-2021-releases-after-record-breaking-year

image.png.30ee46d73a568d14057f43190e0a02a7.png

I know for me this was a huge missing aspect of putting data when I forgot to mark the hole, I cant wait to get this going. 

Anyone else have an aspect of the update they are looking forward to?

Sounds like a great improvement especially with the Link and the simple double tap feature to mark the hole location so it sounds like the putting data will improve a lot with this, something I found to be the weakest when I tried it last year.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Just now, ejgaudette said:

Sounds like a great improvement especially with the Link and the simple double tap feature to mark the hole location so it sounds like the putting data will improve a lot with this, something I found to be the weakest when I tried it last year.

Agreed, for me anyway the data definitely makes my putting looking stronger than it is on the different distances. This is a big step in the right direction I hope.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

That's going to be a nice update, especially with the ability to mark second and *gasp* third putts. I think having a larger data set for these putts will give us a better idea of how we putt from say, six feet. That's one thing I always wished Arccos would do and now it's good to hear they're doing it. 

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's going to be a nice update, especially with the ability to mark second and *gasp* third putts. I think having a larger data set for these putts will give us a better idea of how we putt from say, six feet. That's one thing I always wished Arccos would do and now it's good to hear they're doing it. 

I’m curious to see if there will be data on ok 20’+ putts you average getting it within 3’ 80% of the time. Something like that. I think that will be some seriously helpful data 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Just now, Lacassem said:

I’m curious to see if there will be data on ok 20’+ putts you average getting it within 3’ 80% of the time. Something like that. I think that will be some seriously helpful data 

That would be fantastic and I would love to see data like that. Hopefully they'll have it up and running soon. 

No mention of 4th or 5th putts?

Asking for a friend. *Cough* [mention]Lacassem [/mention] *Cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

No mention of 4th or 5th putts? emoji2957.png

Asking for a friend. *Cough* [mention]Lacassem [/mention] *Cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once and a blue moon lol. They didn’t want to insinuate people do that I guess lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 1/21/2021 at 2:04 PM, ejgaudette said:

Mind explaining this to me? I just got a Link and I'm unsure of what you mean.

When I'm on the green, I can tap the link device to mark the hole location?

MS1DFyg.jpg

14 minutes ago, franks62591 said:

I don't have it but yes from what I have heard you can stand next to the hole and double click the button to mark the hole location, it mentions it in the product description as well, https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/arccos-caddie-link

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

18 minutes ago, franks62591 said:

Yes originally there was a "mark hole here" or something like that, seems like now you can double tap as well as add specific putt locations on the green.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

• 1 month later...

Don't think I've seen this posted elsewhere... you can see a beta of the new web-browser dashboard now!  Not all features are there, but it looks like this is going to be easier to read than the app with the extra real estate of the browser version.

Capture.JPG.ef386ced8f0e9d8da314aa4aefcf3b7e.JPG

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

8 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Don't think I've seen this posted elsewhere... you can see a beta of the new web-browser dashboard now!  Not all features are there, but it looks like this is going to be easier to read than the app with the extra real estate of the browser version.

This is massively promising.

That said, it seems to still be missing one feature from Game Golf that I loved: comparing stats between two different time periods. I love the comparison against statistical benchmarks. But I also love to be able to get through May (for instance) and ask, "How do my stats so far this season compare with my April and May stats from last year?" It's also really useful when you do Forum product reviews: "How was my approach play in June/July (before I got my 699 Pro irons) compared to August/September?" It's such a simple functionality, I would think; I'd love to see them add it in.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

This is massively promising.

That said, it seems to still be missing one feature from Game Golf that I loved: comparing stats between two different time periods. I love the comparison against statistical benchmarks. But I also love to be able to get through May (for instance) and ask, "How do my stats so far this season compare with my April and May stats from last year?" It's also really useful when you do Forum product reviews: "How was my approach play in June/July (before I got my 699 Pro irons) compared to August/September?" It's such a simple functionality, I would think; I'd love to see them add it in.

That is an awesome idea.  I know you can/could filter on date ranges, but then its up to you to write down or screen grab everything to do a compare on.  It would be awesome to be able to set two specific time ranges.  Have you e-mailed it to their suggestion box? haha

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That is an awesome idea.  I know you can/could filter on date ranges, but then its up to you to write down or screen grab everything to do a compare on.  It would be awesome to be able to set two specific time ranges.  Have you e-mailed it to their suggestion box? haha

I should. The other feature that I want to see (maybe ShotScope has this?) is to be able to take a deep dive on your history on a particular hole. For someone like me, who plays virtually all his golf on one course, this would be awesome.

I want to be able to pull up Hole 4 at my course and see

• A plot of all my tee shots
  • Sortable by club
  • And connected to penalty shots and average score on the hole

The data is all there for me to know, not guess, whether I average a better score hitting driver, 3w, 5w, hybrid, or 5i (and I'm sure I've used all of these at different points) off the tee on this hole. The fact that my shots are tracked but that I still can't get this information bugs me.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

26 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Thanks for posting. Have you downloaded the latest version of the app? My wife is struggling a bit with the new version as it's not picking up her clubs Of course she just started using Link so not sure if it's the Link or the app. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

19 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Thanks for posting. Have you downloaded the latest version of the app? My wife is struggling a bit with the new version as it's not picking up her clubs Of course she just started using Link so not sure if it's the Link or the app. 

I haven’t been out on the course since Black Friday, so I can’t comment on any updates since then. 

27 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I had an issue last time I played with it not picking up shots. I didn't realize it until I got on the green and by them I just gave up and kept score the old fashioned way. 

32 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I should. The other feature that I want to see (maybe ShotScope has this?) is to be able to take a deep dive on your history on a particular hole. For someone like me, who plays virtually all his golf on one course, this would be awesome.

I want to be able to pull up Hole 4 at my course and see

• A plot of all my tee shots
  • Sortable by club
  • And connected to penalty shots and average score on the hole

The data is all there for me to know, not guess, whether I average a better score hitting driver, 3w, 5w, hybrid, or 5i (and I'm sure I've used all of these at different points) off the tee on this hole. The fact that my shots are tracked but that I still can't get this information bugs me.

so this is kind of there... but its not in a logical spot, and I think its only on the web version.

if you go into one of your rounds, you can select a hole and hit the "hole history" in the center

Capture2.JPG.9782dc6526de18df8f9f57b798c609fe.JPG

You'll then see a plot like this of the hole and stats below that. 

Capture3.JPG.bdd6fe56c6a3d11fdd9996672f13c5da.JPG

Capture4.JPG.44d2968ea88fc9932b5de7fbbc638b83.JPG

I haven't found another way into this view other than to pick a round, select a hole, then go to the history.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I had an issue last time I played with it not picking up shots. I didn't realize it until I got on the green and by them I just gave up and kept score the old fashioned way. 

So do you think it's a software issue or operator issue? Also what version are you running? 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

So do you think it's a software issue or operator issue? Also what version are you running? 

I had to look on the Play Store, and it looks like I'm not playing the newest update. I'm going to manually update or here in a bit. 

I would assume it was either a software issue or something else. I didn't do anything different from normal, but it wasn't picking up anything. Might have been a hiccup with the sensors, the weather, or signal. I'm not really positive. 

13 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I had to look on the Play Store, and it looks like I'm not playing the newest update. I'm going to manually update or here in a bit. 

I would assume it was either a software issue or something else. I didn't do anything different from normal, but it wasn't picking up anything. Might have been a hiccup with the sensors, the weather, or signal. I'm not really positive. 

We're going to give it a go on Friday, which is the next time we play. We dry tested the Link yesterday - we pulled up to the course to try the Link. Got it to work but what's unusual is that you must have Locations turned to 'always' vs. what we normally do which is 'only when using app'.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I have not had a chance to check out the web information yet but intrigued.

has anyone seen The putting on the green yet?

Check out my reviews:

WITB: