TESTERS WANTED! ×

Calling All Golfers! Help With Collecting Data for Psychology Research Dissertation on Golf

DarwinNord

Hi guys!

I am a very passionate golfer and student of psychology at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, currently in my last year. I am always trying to improve my golf game, but I rarely see mentions on how to effectively increase your mental skills. Since I think more study into how we interact with golf as people could help with this, I am going to do a research paper on how we as people affect the game we play.

As such, I'm looking for some help with collecting data. This would involve a short personality questionnaire together with some information on you as a player (sex, age, handicap). I want to stress that this will be COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. There is no risk of me knowing who you are from the information you'd give.

This research means a lot to me, and I would be extremely grateful to anyone willing to take it. Even just sharing the link with other golfers would be awesome should you not be willing to do the questionnaire yourself.

Should anyone be interested in the results once the study is finished, I would be more than willing to post the paper here in the subreddit after it is finished.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to receiving your answers!

The link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=sAafLmkWiUWHiRCgaTTcYeFb3O5s1QZGojBSjLHqx3hUOERRWFJVMkdFT05LTFRRSTMxRVE4NFhVMi4u

1132351139_unilogo.png.3689a4d927ca698d50583144c78fd0d8.png

Please don't start multiple threads soliciting help for the same subject.  Any future ones willl get you banned as spam.

Thank you

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12