Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Updated WITB - Finally Arrived

Srixon has an amazing line up this year. I never thought going into my fittings that these would be my next clubsThey look and feel fantastic. I was leaning toward the Titleist T100 and Callaway Apex Pro 21 going into my fitting. Was going to do a blended set of ZX5 &7 but the look at the ball was not much different. Might as well take advantage of the little bit of help here and there with the ZX5 irons. IMG_2822.HEIC

Srixon ZX5 Driver 9.5 ALDILA ROGUE 130 MSI X
Srixon ZF85 3 Wood 15 degree - Project X HZRDUS Red S
Srixon ZX5 Irons 3-PW KBS C Taper Lite S
Titleist Vokey SM8 50/54/60 DG S200
Scotty Cameron Concept X

Sent from my iPhone
IMG_2822.thumb.JPG.63e9cae5607b85bd5f2afe77135d0ce9.JPG

Lot of guys switching over to the Srixon's this year.  In that alone, they've had a huge success in their offerings!  One of the guys I play with frequently switched over to the 7's I believe (the more bladed style club) and he has said time and again they are the softest and most playable blade style clubs he's ever hit!  

I don't know how accurate a statement that is, but if that's the case that's pretty big for him to say considering the number of great blades out there on the market!  

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

Lot of guys switching over to the Srixon's this year.  In that alone, they've had a huge success in their offerings!  One of the guys I play with frequently switched over to the 7's I believe (the more bladed style club) and he has said time and again they are the softest and most playable blade style clubs he's ever hit!  
I don't know how accurate a statement that is, but if that's the case that's pretty big for him to say considering the number of great blades out there on the market!  

I hope they have a great year. I am coming to them from Mizuno 919 and PXG 0311 T irons. For me the feel and look of the Srixons were better than both. The ZX7 irons were very soft but felt powerful. 2 years ago I would have bought them, but the wife and kids have added a couple stokes to the game. I liked a bit of help this time around if I am a bit off... lol

Sent from my iPhone

17 minutes ago, geez2323 said:

I hope they have a great year. I am coming to them from Mizuno 919 and PXG 0311 T irons. For me the feel and look of the Srixons were better than both. The ZX7 irons were very soft but felt powerful. 2 years ago I would have bought them, but the wife and kids have added a couple stokes to the game. I liked a bit of help this time around if I am a bit off... lol

Sent from my iPhone

Hear you there brother!  I'm currently flip flopping between my Mizuno 919 tours and my Callaway X-Forged 18's.  Vastly different ends of the players club spectrum I suppose.  I'm not sure that I amd sold on either of them.  I do believe I need to consider a replacement for them for 2021 but I'm struggling with what style to go with. 

So long as you love what your playing that's always a bonus in your confidence levels. I'm hopeful that you enjoy and will definitely look forward to hearing how they turn out this season. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!