TESTERS WANTED! ×

Fake UST Helium Black?

M P

Hi Folks,

Recently got a used Callaway Rogue with a UST Helium Black 4F3. But I can't see to find any info on it. Is it a fake? The 4 series is available in F1-F2 and then F3-F5 are available only in the 5 series. Anyone know how I ended up with what I did?

image.png.2c226870a325390e4957794e7b4ab2bb.png

Could it be that the 4F3 was an offering only available for Callaway, rather than being available for the general market?

Cobra F9 9.5° (Hzrdus Yellow X)

Cobra Speedzone 15° (Tensei Blue X)

Srixon H85 19° (Hzrdus Black 85 6.0)

Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-PW (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Mizuno T20 51°, 55°, 59° (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 34"

Srixon ZStar

18 hours ago, M P said:

Hi Folks,

Recently got a used Callaway Rogue with a UST Helium Black 4F3. But I can't see to find any info on it. Is it a fake? The 4 series is available in F1-F2 and then F3-F5 are available only in the 5 series. Anyone know how I ended up with what I did?

image.png.2c226870a325390e4957794e7b4ab2bb.png

If you do a search on ebay there should be results that show that possibly identify the shaft you are interested in. You might also contact Callaway customer service for information. Good luck. 

Probably a made-for. What value would there be in faking the shaft unless the entire club is fake? Does the head look/play like a legit head?

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

That is such a random shaft to fake. I'm guessing its not fake unless the whole club is fake.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Thanks guys, club head looks legit. Its used. The shaft itself looks newer than the head which kinda initiated the doubts. I just started golf so it serves its purpose, but when then only google results are ebay ones then question marks are popping up. Just satisfying my curiosity. For a supposed 3 year old club I was expecting a pdf somewhere with the shaft listed at least. 

It is a discontinued model, scroll down on this page and it is listed.    https://www.ustmamiya.com/golf-shafts/brands/elements/discontinued-models/elements-helium-wood/

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, pajerus said:

same problem .. i ve got this...driver Cobra looks legit (plus i ve searched for a fake one on the net and seems they have none) but the shaft is 3f3.Waiting for mamiya to reply ,meanwhile someone can tell me something about? TY

3f3.jpg

They just reply TY to Mamiya probably same story for callaway

Schermata 2021-10-07 alle 23.26.04.png

Edited by pajerus
  • 2 years later...