TESTERS WANTED! ×

LOADS OF 2021 TAYLORMADE GOODIES, NEW PUTTERS, ALL SHAFT OPTIONS, ETC.

tarrantian

Some neat TM stuff 'digested' from another forum folks...

See the link directly below - I saved it as a PDF as I believe Taylormade is not aware this is making the rounds, if the link is diabled in the next few days, PM me and I'll send the PDF:

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/on/de...ing_Custom.pdf

So a few highlights:

The above has all offerrings known to date, all custom shaft offerrings as well as 2021 putter offerings:

• Spider FCG remains in the line-up
  • Spider X is still in the line-up, but only in a new colour called 'Hydro Blast' (Looks like black KBS shaft offering is gone)
  • Spider S is still in the line-up (Platinum White only)
  • New Spider EX - Looks like a smaller footprint, slightly rounded with the new one-step shaft offering (Pic below)
  • New Spider SR - Fang type model availabe in Platinum White only as well

Assume 'MySpiderX' and 'MyTP' options will be available as they are fairly recent. Looks like standard Patina TP's not part of the lineup as Truss is gone (Don't know for sure, but feel this was a flop by most accounts, only pro I saw gaming this consistenty this past year was Martin Kaymer)

A few videos leaked below featuring the new putter models:

Rory using the new Spider EX (You would think if he liked it, it would have been in the bag this week at Torrey):

https://youtu.be/GyhFqpmQ2bs

Reference to Wolff's bag and his apparent use of the new Spider EX (Also interesting in that before he withdrew from Torrey with his hand thing, he was using a blade not his usual Spider X):

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=403132467419630

DJ using the new Spider EX as well:

https://www.facebook.com/practiceper...57030564489948

Enjoy!

1610986184023.png.102db2d28449793bd6c1ff5bb442a8eb.png

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

NICE!  Thanks for sharing...

Love how these OEMs try to keep stuff under embargo but "accidently" let pics and things leak out. LOL

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

23 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

NICE!  Thanks for sharing...

Love how these OEMs try to keep stuff under embargo but "accidently" let pics and things leak out. LOL

Agreed - Have to think the full 2021 Spring PDF was not intended to slip, but the videos were purposeful for sure...

:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

Agreed - Have to think the full 2021 Spring PDF was not intended to slip, but the videos were purposeful for sure...

We are post PGA show, most everything is now released or will be over the next couple of weeks.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Enjoyed that Rory video thank you for sharing.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Enjoyed that Rory video thank you for sharing.

Yeah, it will interesting to see what pros migrate to the new EX - Not sure Rory will switch although his putting seems so streaky it could go either way. Don't see DJ, he seems committed (now) to the previous gen Spider Tour...

Looks like with the compact shape it's kind of filling the niche of where the 'Spider Mini' sat, and it didn't do too much on tour. But who knows, I don't mind the look but prefer Spider X at the moment...

14 hours ago, cnosil said:

We are post PGA show, most everything is now released or will be over the next couple of weeks.

There’s still more to come from several OEM’s 😬

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

There’s still more to come from several OEM’s

I agree. Most stuff is coming off the embargo lists and can be shown to general public. Was just saying that the PGA show is usually the milestone date for early year releases.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Saw the putters listed above today.  IMO, the pictures look better than the product (referring to the new models).   Mallet testing should start next week so I will judge performance then but not a fan of the look and alignment lines.

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

There’s still more to come from several OEM’s 😬

Well Were Waiting GIFs | Tenor

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)