TESTERS WANTED! ×

Best Range Practice

I mainly use range time to warm up before playing.  now short game is different, take time around the chipping green, practice sand shots and then time on the putting green.  But for me, just banging balls on the range doesn't accomplish much.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

24 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I don’t get to the range very often. Just raking and hitting balls isn’t practice. There can be many strategies to practice.
1. To work on swing mechanics. This isn’t about where the ball goes and is generally associated with learning something and instructor wants you to work on.
2. Skill improvement. Work on ball control. This included shape and flight.
3. Simulation. This is about simulating a round of golf on the practice range.
4. Dispersion evaluation. Work on developing a standard ball flights and understanding/narrowing the associated dispersion patterns.
5. Spend time in the short game area to improve pitching, chipping, and putting.
6. Practice on the course. Don’t just keep score but learn where you have issues. Put balls in bad locations and play out from there. Hit two shots and play the ball in the worst position. Obviously this is dependent on how crowded the course is while you are playing.

One of the keys to practice is to work on things that you are poor at executing.

Find a way to keep score so that you can evaluate if you are improving.

Look up Adam young, he provides some good drills on skill improvement. Look at Scott Fawcett, he provides good info on strategic practice. Look at the book lowest score wins for identifying skills to prioritize.

Couldn't have said it better!

When practicing, always spend your time working on something listed above.  Spending time "swinging away mindlessly" is just poor exercise and grooving any swing flaws you may have.  

Work on those parts of the game that you struggle with most, not the parts that your are good at.  We all like to see great shots, and people tend to hit those shots to the exclusion of shots we need to work on.  This is supposed to be practice; focus on the areas where you need to get better.

Don't spend a lot of time on the range during a session; the mind wanders and so does your commitment to what you are working on.  For each practice session, work on only one, maybe two, things for each part of the game you want to practice; putting, chip/pitch/bunker, irons, woods. For example, work on iron ball flight, then putting distance control.  We can't decently cram the whole golf game into an hour at the range.

Hope this helps.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm always hesitant to spend too much time on the range. My recommendation for most people is to get a small bucket of balls and really try focusing on each shot. Hitting a 1000 balls can ruin a serviceable swing if you don't have a pro watching and helping or if you're not working on specific drills or swing thoughts.

My biggest thing on the range is trying to swing freely. Most of us have swing flaws that we play around and try hedge against while on the course. It's difficult to swing freely when you are trying to score or not lose balls. This is where I like to try and make changes on the range. The range is the place to take free swings that may feel different and potentially have terrible results. Essentially, it's the time to make mistakes. Taking aim at a 150 yard marker on the range and trying to hit 50 balls as close as possible is okay if you're swinging well and not trying to change anything or have a competition the next day. However, if you're trying to make a change it's important to keep a specific target line to remain focused but don't worry about the distance. The other thing I generally like to do on the range is step back behind from where I am hitting after every shot. This keeps you from mindlessly narrowing in on one feeling and completely losing sight of the bigger picture. 

My other recommendation is to take lessons. Myself and I'm sure most others on MGS Forums are all guilty of spending hundreds or thousands on new equipment when spending just a few hundred extra on lessons could dramatically improve our games. Getting periodic lessons if you plan on improving and playing a lot are important if you want to stop playing what feels like an never ending cycle of whack-a-mole. Generally, you can get 3 - 5 lessons (45 min to hour) for +/- $250 depending on location and pro. Getting a package and taking one lesson every few weeks or month will shave off more strokes than any new club ever would.

I work PT at a range working on clubs and I have  a window to the range. Some peeps I see are peeps just pounding balls for fun. Others I see are peeps who play a lot and want to get better, but still just pound balls with no purpose  

I seldom take my whole bag unless its right before a round  I always  have my alignment sticks and give myself plenty of time to practice or work on something particular. In my case its usually setup/alignment, tempo, or swing plane which is always a struggle. 

One of my favorite drills is to take 7, 8. 9. and wedges out and hit them various distances with different flights. I feel its easier to keep the shorter clubs on plane and those are clubs I hit well like many of us.   

One guy that is a regular at the range will play a specific course in his mind so he utilizes his whole bag and different shapes. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

@cnosil's post is fantastic.

For me, I always have something to work on, I go to the range and know in advance what I want to work on, whether it's a type of shot or body movement. After I work on that for a bit, I play a simulated round so I'm constantly grabbing different clubs and hitting different shots (always to a target) and not just mindlessly bashing away.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

14 hours ago, Mr. Casual Golfer said:

Just curious what everyone's preferred practice is while at the range. I find myself just swinging away mindlessly instead of working on improving a skill.

It's pretty rare for me to be at the range solely for practice purposes but I usually have one specific thing I'm trying to accomplish and I really only work towards that thing. Here's an example:

Goal: less sway and more coil (right hip) on backswing with irons
- hit 3-5 gap wedges, 3-5 8i, 3-5 6i, 3-5 4i to get warmed up (I try to mix it up odds vs evens)
- pick one target for the entire session and set up alignment sticks
- hit 10-15 6i thinking only about coil; switch after solid contact
- if struggling to make solid contact, go to slow-motion and/or half-swings with same amount of coil
- hit 10-15 of whichever irons I warmed up with
- to close out, hit three (and only three) each, out of order. (i.e. three 4i then three 8i then three GW, then three 6i)
- if there are any balls left over, hit three each with alternate irons, descending (3i, 5i, 7i, 9i) and still focused on coil and nothing else

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

So I will say, I USED to spend a lot of time on the range.  I was a range rat and could do whatever I wanted on the range, hit fades, draws, stingers, high shots etc, and hit whatever targets I was aiming at.  Now, when I would go out to play, I couldn't do that.  I lacked the confidence for some reason.  My pro finally came out and talked with me one day and just simply said, get off the range.  Go play.  He stated that by me playing, I would be putting myself in various situations that I could not replicate on the range.  Now, I am not getting in the same amount of swings, but the swing is there...it has been there.  My confidence level has improved.  I have seen my game improve by just getting out on the course.  I would say if you are going to do this, don't keep score, drop a few balls if needed.  Practice all the situations.  Use the range to warm up...but pick a target when you warm up!

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I am a high handicap so I don't have the luxury to work on different shot shapes. 

But my routine is this:

I start with a wedge and do little half swings, then grab an 8 iron and hit a few working my way up to a full swing. Then I grab a long iron, then hybrid, then driver. I wont hit more than 3-4 balls for each. 

Once I am done warming up. I grab my driver, select a target and tee off. If it is a great drive, I grab a wedge or short iron and pick another target close and try and land it near that. If I shank my drive then I grab my hybrid, then again hit a wedge. Each shot I go through my routine as if I am on the course and make sure I pick a target each time. I do this for most of my session. Then whatever club I know I am struggling with, I will work on technique and practice that club. But always taking a break between each shot to align and picture the shot. 

I make sure I have aimed at all the different markers on the range during the session, and then finish with chipping to the closest target. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

36 minutes ago, Nateyeight said:

I am a high handicap so I don't have the luxury to work on different shot shapes. 

you are probably better off not working on shapes. Find a shape and use it.   Work on trajectory instead, 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

you are probably better off not working on shapes. Find a shape and use it.   Work on trajectory instead, 

That's the plan. My focus is on accuracy and not distance at the moment. My natural shot is a small draw due to a slightly close club face, my coach has me rotating my left wrist on my back swing to straighten it up for the downswing. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

One of the keys to practice is to work on things that you are poor at executing.

THIS /\  Keep in mind not only does practice = improved skill, it also improves confidence. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My range/practice time has kind of evolved the last several years. I invested in a quality golf net and applicable mats, training aids I like in order to practice mechanics through various drills. Also good for my lie angle checks since I can easily make club adjustments since everything I need is at my home (club making equipment).

When I do visit the driving range or range at the golf course I play I am not worrying about mechanics as much as I use to. That range time is mainly to get loose pre round and identify ball flight, striking consistencies for the day. Occasionally I will hit demo clubs and/or a friends club or two should I be interested.

For fun its something like Top Golf. I gave up trying to have fun a the regular driving range as it never fails I get interrupted or see old friends, etc and just lose my focus. So the driving range has to have a specific purpose and I try to zero in on that and not over do it or arrive at times when the range is overly crowded (hard to predict sometimes). Very much like @cnosiloriginal post above. 

I do it one of two ways.

A. Once I'm warmed up, I only hit 3 shots with each club and switch. I also switch targets with each club. Makes the mind refocus. So it goes like 7i-5i-Driver-PW-8i etc. Even if you want to work on the driver hit 7i-D-5i-D-PW-D. Don't just hit 20 drivers in a row

B. I play a course I know and hit the clubs I go around with. Like my home course first tee is hybrid, then should leave me with a 54*. Hole 2 is a 6i, hole 3 Driver and wedge. And so on. Heck, look up the yardages for Pebble Beach and play that on the range.

An important thing to remember is to practice the way you play. You're not just working on the swing, you're working on routine and mental game as well.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Here are a few overlooked items ...... 1. Learn to grove your pre shot routine. Pick a target from behind ur ball and choose a spot to align to on range every shot ... practice like u play. After its hit, step away ... wipe ur club face on the grass or with a towel ... start again.
2. Another issue for the range is to learn how to hit a ball without thinking about it. Ya gotta learn to keep a mental image in ur head of either the ball flight or ur intended landing area. If I’m hitting at a tree I try and keep the image of that tree in my head throughout my backswing. You can’t be thinking of the mechanics in the middle of the swing. Let it happen naturally. Or alternatively, learn how to trigger your swing ...what is ur swing key. Everyone is different ... Bryson says he changes swing keys frequently. Many people simply use some part of their transition weight shift. Practice ur swing key.
3. Get a tripod and film ur swing on ur phone, in slow motion. You’re not a pro, you can’t accurately feel what ur doing ... u need to see what ur doing ... to see ur hand / club / path / position. Then u can better associate what u see to what u feel.
4. Go visit a golf professional for a lesson or two. You will get drills based on ur needs ... not something that ur buddy saw on YouTube. One drill does not fit everyone. A few lessons will help u improve quicker ... and give u a better idea of what you need to work on next time ur on the range.

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

Work on the stuff you do before you even hit a ball - the fundamentals:

Grip - neutral, it will mimic the club face.

Stance - correct spine angle

Ball position - correct impact zone

Alignment - the ball goes where you aim it!

If you can't replicate these for each shot, you can never hope to be consistent. Your pre-shot routine will become your destiny - ignore it at your peril.

This is such a loaded question because there is no reference as to the level of the player who is practicing:

• Professional - near perfect swing so uses the range to loosen up, get in a rhythm, and practice shots for particular holes
  • Low Handicappers - know what to work on to iron out kinks in their game with the focus of trying to improve
  • Mid Handicappers - less consistent and have more good than bad shots try to figure things out to learn what will work best for that day/year
  • High Handicappers - batter balls with the hopes that repetitions will create muscle memory - but there is no such thing as muscle memory
  • No Handicappers - AKA recreational golfer batters balls with no real target in mind, no routine, and no plan just to knock the rust off 
  • Beginners - just trying to either: a) hit the ball at all, or b) hit the ball as far as possible both with no regard for direction or a target

This is my observation of categories of people I see at the range. 

My practice regimen falls into trying to be a student of my own game. The range is my proving ground before being tested on the course. I want to get the feels, rhythm, and coordination that results in the yardages that help me feel confident in what club I am going to choose when I need to. 

100 ball bucket:

• 8-12 warm up pitch shots from 1/2 to 3/4 swings to knock the rust off
  • 10-20 3/4 swing short iron shots at targets to dial in aim and figure out if I am on target or not today
  • 6-10 hybrid or 5w shots to warm up for driver
  • 12-16 drivers to different targets and learn what shape is most prevalent that day to adjust if necessary
  • 20-30 drills to work out kinks with any club that either: a) behaved badly in a previous round, or b) was unusually awful in practice that day
  • 20-25 100 yards and in short game to cool down and practice the most important part - scoring. This might included a game "horse" my range buddies like to play.

Range "horse" game to 5 points.

• One player starts by picking a target. That player hits first. Then the other players hit to the same target until all players hit their shot. 
  • The player who's landing spot is the closest gets 1 point. 2 points if that player actually hit the target. 
  • The player who won the point from the previous hole picks the next target and starts the next round. 
  • The first player to 5 points wins. 
  • We commonly restrict the distance to under 120 yards and only one club. However, you can remove those restrictions at your leisure to make it an all around game instead of a short-game challenge. Landing spot is the easiest to neutralize bad conditions, but you could do ending spot - especially on short chips to a ball or flag. 
  • This is usually our last 15 balls or so. It's really fun and you can play anywhere from 2 to 4 players easily. 

With all that full swing beating of balls out of the way, it is time to work on the most important part - putting. I usually reserve this to the end because it gives me time to dry off from the sweat on the range. And, if the range is crowded then I will putt before and after. I try to putt for about 30 mins or more. There are a few games my buddies and I play to keep us entertained as well. If my putting has been particularly poor then I will do drills. However, I mostly try all different lengths and lies on the green to develop feels. 

About every third trip to the range I will add in some chipping practice. I look at the average proximity to the hole on the chipping green and the range to know what distance putts to practice most. I have a shag tube that holds 21 balls. I will chip usually 84 chips = 4 tubes. Each tube I might change clubs: SW, LW, GW and back to SW/LW. I also change the lie and trajectory for variety and feel. 

When I am on the course inside of 40 yards I don't use a range finder because I go based on feel - works well when I practice. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

• Professional - near perfect swing so uses the range to loosen up, get in a rhythm, and practice shots for particular holes
  • Low Handicappers - know what to work on to iron out kinks in their game with the focus of trying to improve

These two stuck out to me as not
being 100% accurate based on what I have observed.

For pros, they don’t just use the range to warm and practice holes. One of my favorite things to do is go to tournaments mon-wed to watch pros on the range. They like every other golfer have training aids and are working on swing mechanics. Their swings are solid but I wouldn’t say near perfect. They also spend lots of time working on distance control.
They actually spend considerably more time on the range than most golfers; simply because it is their job. You even see them on the range after tournament rounds
Working on their swings to figure out an issue they had during that round. They also spend lots of time working on trouble shots. Their swings aren’t perfect but they have better control of setup, alignment,
and face angle than the non professionals.

As for low handicappers, I think you give them too much credit. I would say I fall into that category and have played significantly better golf 5-6 years ago than I do now. I was naive about what to do on a range and mostly just hit balls with no purpose.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

For me it's about finding a groove with my first 20-25 swings. Then I work on dispersion and targets, then onto situational practice. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

On 2/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, cnosil said:

As for low handicappers, I think you give them too much credit. I would say I fall into that category and have played significantly better golf 5-6 years ago than I do now. I was naive about what to do on a range and mostly just hit balls with no purpose.

I tend to agree.  I think I fall in this category as well, and as a guy with a full time job, a wife, and 3 kids (like a lot of us to some extent) if I did have time to practice I had to learn to use the time wisely.  For me a big breakthrough was shot-tracking and understanding not only where I was wasting shots but more so what shots I was having to hit most often.  That's why I don't understand the logic of 30 7 iron-type practices.  If you're trying to groove a mechanical change, sure, maybe, but in an 18 hole round chances are you're hitting that 7 iron 3-5 times...most would be better off sharpening and dialing in the wedges, and then a reliable go-to tee shot.

And also, just my opinion but I think it needs to be said...many would do well to remember that range time before a round is not practice.  You're not there to work on something, you're there to warm-up, build some confidence, assess and see how you're missing and how you can manage the miss, etc.

Finally, let's be willing to decouple practice from the range...a LOT of improvement can be made in the basement or backyard with dry swings to groove mechanical changes and feels, without the stress of that little white ball and the "hit mentality" it can create.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1: