Planned 2030 Golf Ball Rollback

PMookie

Forum Member Opinions  

584 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of the rollback?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
  2. 2. Do you watch or care about the PGA Tour and other professional Tours?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
  3. 3. Do you wish there was a Tour Only golf ball?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
  4. 4. Do you want to play all the same equipment like the pros play?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
  5. 5. Do you feel your game will be dramatically effected by the rollback in 2030?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
  6. 6. Will loosing any distance take away significant enjoyment in golfing for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Probably not
  7. 7. Would you quit golf because of the rollback?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Would you prefer bifurcation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
  9. 9. Is this all too early and we need to wait and see what more will happen over the next few years?

• Definitely
    • No, this needs to be addressed now
    • Don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, Stuka44 said:

2021... GIR 175-200 54%, 150-175.. 63%..  That's 9% or 1.26 par 4's missed.  It makes no difference in making birdie from those distances.  Birdie or better 150-175.. 14.9%,   175-200..12.8%.  The numbers are pretty clear to me.  There is just insufficient detriment, not in how far the pros ball goes, but in that you can miss fairways and greens, and not suffer any real consequences as a result. And if you didn't see in my earlier post overall birdie or better from fairway 22%, from rough 15%.  For 14 non par 3 holes, that 0.98 holes per 14.  So why wouldn't you hit it into the rough, it does nothing to prevent you from making birdie just as much as the guy who hits it in the fairway.

That is not a direct comparison, because we were discussing 190 from the rough compared to 160 from the rough.

7 minutes ago, Stuka44 said:

No I'm saying this because they are professionals, and they are making 10's of millions of dollars partly because of those grandstands.  Maybe we should expect more of them.  Maybe they are not intending to hit a ball so far off line it ends up behind a hospitality tent, that is clearly visible, but trying to hit the ball 350 yards, because they all believe this is a huge advantage,  makes hitting it way off line, more likely.  Maybe as professionals they should be expected to control their ball sufficiently, Temporary Moveable Objects included.

Again you think they are going full out on a swing which isn’t the case. Even the longest hitters like Finau have way more in the tank and don’t use it because control is key. Everyone makes bad swings, the pros just have less of them and yes taste swingers are going to go further offline and none of them are standing on the tee going I’ll be fine if this goes offline because there’s a hospitality tent. That’s negative thoughts and they don’t think that way. It would be like if I shank this out of the bunker I’m ok because the grandstand is behind the green.

you want them to be perfect because they are top 1% of golf and play for money yet nobody is perfect 

There a good breaks and bad breaks in golf. We all get them on our own course when a ball hits a tree and kicks into the fairway or if it’s going into the woods and kicks out into the rough. We didn’t intend to hit it offline but we did and sometimes we get a break. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Based on the info it’s between a 6.5% to 15% reduction in distance but that’s going to carry thru the bag.

That is not what I have read at all, which is that the effect will be exponentially less for slower swing players.

7 minutes ago, LICC said:

That is not a direct comparison

All I could find was average proximity..175-200 53'..  150-175... 44', Now that's the average, so the top half of the players obviously did better than these numbers from the rough.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

Yes but!  How cheap?  How EASY?  Try it without upsetting the industry.  Let's face it.  The powers that be aren't looking at this from an entertainment / marketing viewpoint.  They see numbers.  Not human beings.  How hard would it be to just let the grass grow a bit.  2,  Maybe 3 tourneys. Then check the numbers.  Watching the Valspar at this moment.  How hard would it be to show the Carry Vs Total drive distances.  Just use those numbers for comparison.  I just can't see or understand the reason to throw a wrench into an industry for a small group of peoples egos

Been golfing 63 years.  Consider myself better than average. Play 54 - 72 holes a week in season. 

17 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It’s not bifurcation at the moment because it’s a MLR and I don’t see it becoming a rule for the tours only and it will eventually become the defacto ball of it does because it will eventually make its way down to club championships and the ball companies will eventually have to sell it and more than likely slow or stop production of the current balls

You're guessing here, none of us know exactly what will happen.  

17 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It’s not about 350 because that’s rare a pro carries that far. Based on the info it’s between a 6.5% to 15% reduction in distance but that’s going to carry thru the bag.

I'm basing it on the USGA/R&A news release.  The only time I've read 15% decrease was from some numbskull who quoted a 15-yard distance loss, per the same press release, and later in the article said something about a 15% loss of distance.  Math is apparently not his strong suit.  If you can find a responsible prediction for 15% distance loss, I'd be interested to read it.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

21 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

ball companies will eventually have to sell it and more than likely slow or stop production of the current balls

I sure hope he's wrong about this.  Because do you think its going to make any difference to people playing tees to long for them, that their ball is now traveling shorter.  I doubt it!

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

Just now, Stuka44 said:

I sure hope he's wrong about this.  Because do you think its going to make any difference to people playing tees to long for them, that their ball is now traveling shorter.  I doubt it!

To be clear, that was @RickyBobby_PR who said that, I was quoting him.  I'm not sure how it ended up being attributed to me.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

4 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I'm basing it on the USGA/R&A news release.  The only time I've read 15% decrease was from some numbskull who quoted a 15-yard distance loss, per the same press release, and later in the article said something about a 15% loss of distance.  Math is apparently not his strong suit.  If you can find a responsible prediction for 15% distance loss, I'd be interested to read it.  

I entered the current and proposed ODS calibration test conditions (using the similar 1.45 smash factor that the current test uses) into the Flightscope Optimizer and the difference was about 20 yards carry so this is probably a good estimate for what to expect (granted the USGA's calculation is different). 

image.png.228b33f0aad24ae1f1d1638e670aeee2.png

Now, the actual realized loss will vary outside of that condition and it will also depend on how the OEMs choose to meet this new regulation because there are several areas that they can make less efficient to meet this new target. 

What is an almost certainty is that the vast majority of impacted players (and OEMs) will work towards making up some if not all of that loss. Ultimately this does nothing to address the incentives that drive (no pun intended) what some people feel is an overemphasis on distance.

Edited by storm319

:titelist-small:  TS2 9.5

:titelist-small:  909F2 15.5

:titelist-small:  690.CB 3-PW

:titelist-small:  Vokey SM5 50, 56

image.png.e50b7e7a9b18feff4720d7b223a2013d.png   Works Versa 1W

3 minutes ago, storm319 said:

What is an almost certainty is that the vast majority of impacted players (and OEMs) will work towards making up some if not all of that loss. Ultimately this does nothing to address the incentives that drive (no pun intended) what some people feel is an overemphasis on distance.

I agree, distance is an advantage, and will continue to be, and players will try to gain every bit of advantage available to them.  I have no idea how much is yet to be gained through shaft design, or fitting procedures, or strength and technique improvements.  The Ruling Bodies are using the one tool they have (equipment rules) to slow down (or roll back a little) distance gains, for what I believe are rational reasons.  

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

20 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Your buddies will be hitting it shorter and still in the rough and you will be hitting it shorter and your mishits will be more penal with the proposed change in the ball

The price of a round has zero to do with my point. I was saying that there isn’t a distance issue on courses that aren’t used at pga events because most people hit the ball the distance you do or slightly longer so these courses have no need to spend money to expand the holes for some perceived distance issue. The perceived issue is on the pga tour and it’s a made up issue that the usga created to provide a solution for

According to the USGA greens committee report of 2022 there are 2,300 golf courses in the U.S. that have 18 holes over 7,000 yards.  Something needs to be done to change the mindset that courses need to longer.  They are not finically sustainable unless they are only considering a more affluent golfer.  I do not have that kind of budget.  I belive that increasing the size of the ball will help.  They can still modify dimple patterns to make them straighter.  It has been done in the past.  Thanks and have a very nice day.

I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been asked.  Does anyone know if the new parameters will result in a ball spins more?

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

4 hours ago, LICC said:

Rolling back the ball makes accuracy more important. Yes, longer hitters will still be longer than shorter hitters, but shorter hitters who are more accurate and hitting more fairways will be more competitive.

Not if they’re still hitting a 4 iron when others are hitting a 7 iron, and this is proven by Decade.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 minute ago, PMookie said:

Not if they’re still hitting a 4 iron when others are hitting a 7 iron, and this is proven by Decade.

4 iron to 7 iron is a thirty-plus yard difference. That is an unrealistic straw man argument. Yes if someone outdrives you by 35 yards you are at a disadvantage regardless. 

On 2/2/2021 at 8:54 AM, LICC said:

Bifurcation would align with allowing recreational golfers to continue to use the maximum conforming equipment. This is similar to professional baseball using wood bats when everyone else uses metal. You may still disagree with bifurcation, but not because it hurts recreational golfers.

This is not to endorse the change but to refute Justin Thomas:

• It is still the case that recreational golfers get to play the same equipment as pros; this rule stops pros from playing the same as the ams.  If you don't see the difference, there is no talking to you.
  • I'm in the 97th percentile of golf watching.  I see plenty of greens being driven with 3-woods, hit over with drivers.  I see regularly less-than-driver -- even long irons -- off tees of 400+ yard holes.  The pros have demonstrated the ball is too long for the courses.
  • 127 mph swing is NOT a target or expectation.  It's a parameter.  The testing parameter could be 400 mph and have the exact same relationship to a human swing.  It's only a setting for the machine in testing conformance.
  • A rule change affecting 1/10th of 1% of all golfers will not have ANY effect on the "state of the game"
  • While none of us are walking off the course saying we are hitting it too long and straight, we've heard plenty of people say that about the PGATour.  Like, "back in my day this was a driver 4-iron."  Or Jack Nicholas, "the only fairways I miss are the ones I can't reach."

CONSPIRACY THEORY: was this statement released to cover for the REAL bifurcation -- separation between the Elite tour and the DP USA?

Love ya' Justin but, shut up and play.

Edited by mardukes

Z565 or Launcher Lite :: M6 3&5 woods :: Srixon hybrids :: Cleveland 588 TT irons :: CBX wedges :: midsize grips w/no glove

30 minutes ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been asked.  Does anyone know if the new parameters will result in a ball spins more?

The MLR specifies certain test parameters, including a spin rate that's consistent with the goals of big hitters, but I have not read anything that limits ball spin in any way (max OR min).  Some have suggested that regulations which require a ball to spin MORE could force strong players to voluntarily slow their swings in order to decrease the size of their misses.  I don't know if that's even possible to regulate, but its definitely not the path chosen by the Ruling Bodies.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

1 hour ago, Hook DeLoft said:

Spin is not explicitly part of the ODS so it will depend on how the manufacturer chooses to fall within the new limit.

Could they accomplish this by designing a ball that spins more? less efficient dimple pattern? less resilient/softer core material? less resilient/softer mantle? Yes to any or a combination of all. Their focus will still be on a design that provides the best compromised performance across different shots, the only change will be the new target regulation that they need to fall within.

6 hours ago, storm319 said:

If you can watch this and honestly still believe that fairway conditions are not contributing, then I don’t know what to say…

As previously stated, mowing the fairways longer does not cost anything (if anything it probably reduces costs). While it is true that the USGA does not control all elite course setups and that they have no desire to regulate it with an explicit rule, they have been one of the biggest offenders given that the US Open tends to have the lowest mowed fairways. Changing their global height recommendations (currently .35-.5” and US Open setups are commonly half that) and leading by example could produce some of the results they are looking for.

What... you don't get that kind of roll on the courses you play?  Short of soggy wet conditions, we routinely see pool table like rollout on tour player drives (LPGA as well).  I can only guess the hesitation of doing the cheapest and easiest change, to help the distance problem, must be an issue with the grass mowers union.

#raisethemowerdecks

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

57 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

The MLR specifies certain test parameters, including a spin rate that's consistent with the goals of big hitters, but I have not read anything that limits ball spin in any way (max OR min).  Some have suggested that regulations which require a ball to spin MORE could force strong players to voluntarily slow their swings in order to decrease the size of their misses.  I don't know if that's even possible to regulate, but its definitely not the path chosen by the Ruling Bodies.

Actually the test launch conditions are only used for calibration using a control ball manufactured by Bridgestone. From there, the calibrated swing is used to test the submitted ball and technically the only limitation for the sample ball is the total distance under that calibrated swing. Dean Snell mentioned a carry time limit in the past, but there is no mention of it in the USGA's test procedure. 

So basically this proposal will change the speed and delivery of the club in their test procedure (the distance limit will remain the same).

https://www.usga.org/content/dam/usga/pdf/2019/equipment-standards/TPX3006 Overall Distance and Symmetry Test Protocol.pdf

20 hours ago, cnosil said:

I understand;  it isn't possible to force a birdie.  Saw a review of a Tiger round where he was behind and needed birdies.  Zero change in strategy from the prior 3 rounds.  

Watched Nicklaus win the 86 Masters. Needed birdies and went out and got them. Spieth needed birdies to win the Open and went out and got them. Some players will force the issue and some will stay the course. There is always a problem saying all pros will play the same. Some will, some won't.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

3 hours ago, LICC said:

4 iron to 7 iron is a thirty-plus yard difference. That is an unrealistic straw man argument. Yes if someone outdrives you by 35 yards you are at a disadvantage regardless. 

And that was my original point………..

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

2 hours ago, storm319 said:

Actually the test launch conditions are only used for calibration using a control ball manufactured by Bridgestone. From there, the calibrated swing is used to test the submitted ball and technically the only limitation for the sample ball is the total distance under that calibrated swing. Dean Snell mentioned a carry time limit in the past, but there is no mention of it in the USGA's test procedure. 

So basically this proposal will change the speed and delivery of the club in their test procedure (the distance limit will remain the same).

https://www.usga.org/content/dam/usga/pdf/2019/equipment-standards/TPX3006 Overall Distance and Symmetry Test Protocol.pdf

IIRC, what I read was that they were planning to change the spec on speed of head for testing from 120 mph to 127 while spin and angle were unchanged.  Spin may be a standard -- I can't see how that can be a test condition.

Z565 or Launcher Lite :: M6 3&5 woods :: Srixon hybrids :: Cleveland 588 TT irons :: CBX wedges :: midsize grips w/no glove

11 minutes ago, mardukes said:

IIRC, what I read was that they were planning to change the spec on speed of head for testing from 120 mph to 127 while spin and angle were unchanged.  Spin may be a standard -- I can't see how that can be a test condition.

Launch and spin were changed also.

Current protocol - 120 MPH swing speed, 10* vertical launch, 2520 RPM and maximum carry of 317

New Protocol - 127 MPH swing speed, 11* vertical launch, 2200 RPM and maximum carry of 317

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

You're guessing here, none of us know exactly what will happen.  

Since we don’t know what will bappen, yes it’s a guess but rumors are AJGA are on board with it, once these types of organizations go to it there will be a trickle down effect and eventually the ball will have to be sold to the public so that there is access to the ball.

Right now the ball manufacturers have no financial incentive to make the ball. Tour pros don’t pay for their balls. It takes away marketing and commercials as well. Their only incentive to make it is if there’s a market to sell too which would become any amateur with the desire to play in these higher level comps, there won’t be anything from clubs saying their club championships will use the mlr. Now when most of the club plays in that event they will have to switch. Once that ball gets rolling there’s no incentive to sell the current balls and now the usga has changed the game for all golfers

350 is a convenient number for the usga to use to make a point since there’s nobody averaging 350 on tour nor has there been. But even with those numbers that’s just over 6.5% decrease in distance. Distance isn’t only impacted in the driver with this change it will cause a loss of distance throughout the bag.

5 hours ago, Albatrass said:

According to the USGA greens committee report of 2022 there are 2,300 golf courses in the U.S. that have 18 holes over 7,000 yards.  Something needs to be done to change the mindset that courses need to longer.  They are not finically sustainable unless they are only considering a more affluent golfer.  I do not have that kind of budget.  I belive that increasing the size of the ball will help.  They can still modify dimple patterns to make them straighter.  It has been done in the past.  Thanks and have a very nice day.

Courses that the everyday golfer plays aren’t even remotely in danger of having to increase their tee boxes due to distance. The average golfer hits the ball under 250 yards. 

Of all the courses that are tour which is less than 100 there’s a very small percentage of them that are in danger of this supposed distance issue. So no there’s no courses that can’t sustain their course and if there’s anyone having to pay more it’s new course owners that are trying to get a pga tour event because they have to buy more land to build the course. If they used creative design they wouldn’t need to buy more property. 

So again this is a contrived problem by the ruling bodies to come up with a solution.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

39 minutes ago, LICC said:

How often do you see someone outdriven by 35 yards?

I guess any tournament that Rory is playing against on of these guys… on average this year he is 35+ yards longer. 🤷‍♂️

6292A93C-2F0F-49E4-860D-68357E15BF8F.jpeg

73543EDA-5CF5-4257-B9E5-6D732DF0D8AD.jpeg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Almost wish I could retroactively have made a poll for this thread to see where it all lays out and get an overview on how everyone feels on this although from reading most the comments I think I can see where the majority lies. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I believe bifurcation will result in non-conforming equipment becoming more common and accepted by casual golfers. If bifurcation becomes reality, why would casual non-competitive players care if they had conforming grooves in their wedges, or an extra-capable driver? 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4)

3w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

5w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

7w: :srixon-small: ZX MKII w/ Graphite Design AD DI-7 XS

4i-GW: :mizuno-small: JPX921 Forged w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

54º: :vokey-small: SM9 D Grind w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5vB w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO 

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x  play #45

Ball mark: Kraken Golf - Revolver, Weight Plate, Turntable

Tracked and scored by :Arccos: 

giphy.gif

Me being torn on both sides of this and trying to sort out which way I want to really lean into. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)