TESTERS WANTED! ×

Super Bowl LV

StrokerAce

winner?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Bucs

I just hope he retires a patriot some day. 1 day signing whatver just hope he comes back for that image.gif.246861f5bfc9a73a5ea8656177d342a5.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

22 minutes ago, silver & black said:

F*** em' both! I hate Brady and the got damn Chiefs! I really hope Brady retires after this.... I'm tired of him! 😉

He will he back in the same uniform next year. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

The GOAT and the Gronk came through for me yet again.

The laundry wasn't the same but my guys were there and did it.

Patrick is the real deal but was definitely limited by both of his starting tackles sitting this one out.

He puts the ball directly on target no matter how contorted he is.

He had a couple of drops on good throws and wasn't given many clean pockets, despite the Bucks blitzing only six times all night.

Despite all of this, you could still see that he's the real deal.

But the GOAT...just amazing.  

I always bet on the 🐐 when he's in the Superbowl, and it has yet again paid off. Thanks Uncle Tom!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

This might just be one of the greatest throws you'll ever see...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

3 hours ago, FrogginBullfish said:

This might just be one of the greatest throws you'll ever see...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Josh Allen did something similar vs the Chiefs in the playoff game. Allen was rolling right, guy chasing him, and Allen got all the way to the sideline. He starts to fall over, and as he does, he throws the football through the endzone... He released it at the 39. Plus 10 for the endzone. 49 yards, falling down, sidearm throw. Ridiculous 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Happy to see big Gronk come up big in the big game .... once again.

Stop betting against the goat...

AB getting a SB TD was pretty cool.

At halftime my son told me that all of the touchdowns were scored by former Patriots... brady/gronk/brown - not sure if I should be happy or sad about that.

Nice to see Lenny do well after JAX left him on the trash heap.

Won't say the Chiefs were overrated but that defensive gameplan that Bowles put together - wow. impressive. 

AB and Bell had to leave the Steelers to make it to a Super Bowl. LOL

LeSean McCoy with sneaky back to back rings.

Seeing a lot of people complaining about the penalties. Not sure why; rules are pretty clear and on review the penalties were obvious.

This game should have been a wake up call to GM's across the league to invest in an O-Line. Doesn't matter how good a QB you have, a bad OL is kryptonite.

Other than the fact that the Chiefs can score in bunches quickly and somewhat easily the game would have been pretty boring, but I was just waiting for them to score 14 consecutive in a matter of minutes and was pretty stunned when it didn't happen.

...oh yeah, Mahomes mom @'ing Gisele is as bush-league as it gets. 
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/patrick-mahomes-mother-referees-gisele-bundchen-super-bowl-2021_n_6020fb28c5b6f38d06e53391

and finally honey badger can just eff right off. that guy is a d-bag.
ImageImage

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

The Chiefs had both starting offensive tackles out for this game, and that definitely made a difference.

It's also part of the game, however.

Patriots O-Line coach Dante Scarnecchia had to patch all kinds of line combinations together en route to winning six Super Bowls.

TB12, on another note, has won more Super Bowls than any franchise has.

I wish Mr. Brady would retire, however, so I can put football watching behind me once and for all.

Bills fan here. 

Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever play the game. 

Second...Todd Bowles deserves all the praise for creating a scheme that neutered the Chiefs. While some want to blame the officials it really doesn’t matter as KC was useless on offense. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I get goose bumps every time I see this pic....

IMG_2721.JPG

Way to go Bucs!

IMG_0784.JPG
Image1612823487.103299.jpg
Image1612823537.824821.jpg
IMG_2717.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

19 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I thought it sucked.

As a Pat's fan I we seem to have some differing opinions on Brady 😜 but this I totally agree with. AB is a person I wish never won a Superbowl given all the off field stuff.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

As a Pat's fan I we seem to have some differing opinions on Brady 😜 but this I totally agree with. AB is a person I wish never won a Superbowl given all the off field stuff.

You could make the argument that the entire team is a bunch of ring-chasers.  They loaded that team up, trying to lure Brady and when Brady went there, he brought a few others with him.

It will be interesting to see if they can keep the team together or if the players will go elsewhere for more money.  When you consider that the average NFL career is less than 5 years, the young guys need to make money and if theyre no longer a favorite to win the Super Bowl, most of the older guys will retire or go elseway for 1 last payday.

I see too that Brees is talking about talking the league minimum so that the Saints can load up on talent for 1 last Superbowl run for him.  That could throw a big ole monkeywrench in the Bucs' plans. LOL

As a Packer fan, Im hoping to see my team draft a great young wide reciever to give Rodgers another target and draft some more defense.

If the Bucs and Brady think that the rest of the league is going to just lay down and let him win 2 or 3 Superbowls in Tampa, he'd better guess again.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1 minute ago, BadgerGolfer said:

You could make the argument that the entire team is a bunch of ring-chasers.  They loaded that team up, trying to lure Brady and when Brady went there, he brought a few others with him.

It will be interesting to see if they can keep the team together or if the players will go elsewhere for more money.  When you consider that the average NFL career is less than 5 years, the young guys need to make money and if theyre no longer a favorite to win the Super Bowl, most of the older guys will retire or go elseway for 1 last payday.

I see too that Brees is talking about talking the league minimum so that the Saints can load up on talent for 1 last Superbowl run for him.  That could throw a big ole monkeywrench in the Bucs' plans. LOL

As a Packer fan, Im hoping to see my team draft a great young wide reciever to give Rodgers another target and draft some more defense.

If the Bucs and Brady think that the rest of the league is going to just lay down and let him win 2 or 3 Superbowls in Tampa, he'd better guess again.

I don't think anyone would expect other teams to lay down but Tampa has call space to keep most of who they want. Brees looked today at the end of the year but an off-season and recovery could really help given the cracked ribs he played with. A receiver can help the Packers for sure. Best did bring a few with him obviously but the ring chasing was not my issue with AB just about all the other off-field stuff.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

I don't hate Brady, but being a Raiders fan for 53 years.... lets just say.... I don't root for him...lol.

AB is not worthy of winning anything. How many teams and team mates has he screwed over?

Just now, silver & black said:

I don't hate Brady, but being a Raiders fan for 53 years.... lets just say.... I don't root for him...lol.

AB is not worthy of winning anything. How many teams and team mates has he screwed over?

Can't blame you there if he wasn't on my team I wouldnt root for him either and yes that with AB among other allegations 

1 minute ago, silver & black said:

I think the better question is people in general has he screwed over? He is scum (as are many others in the league I’m sure but his dirt came to light)

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I think the better question is people in general has he screwed over? He is scum (as are many others in the league I’m sure but his dirt came to light)

And yet somehow tommy and Giselle let him stay at there house in Tampa. I don’t care how big my house or property is, I wouldn’t let that guy anywhere near my family. Talent doesn’t trumpet ethics, and it finally caught up to AB

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

50 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Thanks for finally coming up with the PG word I was trying to think of to describe him.

3 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Thanks for finally coming up with the PG word I was trying to think of to describe him.

People with his talent that just completely disregard other people really frustrate me (as well as us normal people) but people like him just should be better. End rant.

any PG word let me know I’ve got them all lol 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Gee whiz.

If we're going to bring in the character of players who score touchdowns you'd have to dismiss half the league.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

42 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Gee whiz.

If we're going to bring in the character of players who score touchdowns you'd have to dismiss half the league.

Unfortunately that is very true