Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

My 2021 Bag featuring Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Graphite Shafted Irons

Nice looking bag!  I've been playing the 900 Forged for a year and don't plan to change anytime soon.  Which graphite shafts do you have in them? 

I don't see any Hogans in that bag...you'll have to change your user name to MizzyMan!  😆

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 8:12 AM, Shapotomous said:

Nice looking bag!  I've been playing the 900 Forged for a year and don't plan to change anytime soon.  Which graphite shafts do you have in them? 

I don't see any Hogans in that bag...you'll have to change your user name to MizzyMan!  😆

I'm making a change soon, Shapotomous. I ordered a set of Ben Hogan Edge EX irons with Recoil shafts. They should be in the bag soon. I'll post another photo once they're here.

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 1:03 PM, Hoganman1 said:

I'm making a change soon, Shapotomous. I ordered a set of Ben Hogan Edge EX irons with Recoil shafts. They should be in the bag soon. I'll post another photo once they're here.

Here are the new irons. I played them yesterday and really like them so far. 

My Golf Bag.JPG

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough